Congratulations to Rep. Matt Gaetz!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

May God Bless the happy couple!

matt-gaetz-16.jpeg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This guy and Madison Cawthorne are the next generation of Republicans. We are done playing Mr. Nice Guy libs....

You seem to like political types that entertain you. Matt’s outta time, not to mention ineffective

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
This guy and Madison Cawthorne are the next generation of Republicans. We are done playing Mr. Nice Guy libs....

You seem to like political types that entertain you. Matt’s outta time, not to mention ineffective
Hot fiance tho.

Yeah, make up really makes a difference Ask your fat hero who wears it. Whats your favorite color amigo?
Be happy for yourself rather than jaelous of others.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hot fiance tho.

Yeah, make up really makes a difference Ask your fat hero who wears it. Whats your favorite color amigo?

Trust me. These 2 would be the last people on earth I would be envious of. You didn’t answer my question. What’s your favorite color of face makeup?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Hot fiance tho.

Trust me. These 2 would be the last people on earth I would be envious of. You didn’t answer my question. What’s your favorite color of face makeup?
Orange...what else?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hot fiance tho.

Orange...what else?

Classy color for a transvestite. Don’t you think? Not that I have issues with those folks