Cons could lose midterms!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Was this an article by the Babylon Bee lolol?

I said it 2 years ago, Virginia went back Repub, the other states will too, WATCH!!

Fuck your polls, they full of bologne!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Amid a spate of fresh surveys that put Democrats ahead of Republicans — by 3 points,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party
for the first time in nearly a year.

They shouldn't have fucked with Roe v Wade.

I have a friend whose daughter was completely apolitical. She just didn't care. When Roe V Wade was overturned, she did a 180. She's fired up and working this summer on fighting back politically.

Roe, January 6th and boxgate at Mar-a-Lago, the landscape is changing.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Amid a spate of fresh surveys that put Democrats ahead of Republicans — by 3 points,
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

I have a friend whose daughter was completely apolitical. She just didn't care. When Roe V Wade was overturned, she did a 180. She's fired up and working this summer on fighting back politically.

Yeah. They really bit themselves in the ass with Roe. Cons get abortions, too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

Yeah. They really bit themselves in the ass with Roe. Cons get abortions, too.

They deserve the rising tide that's bearing down on them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

Probably be a lot closer since Roe v Wade was overturned.

That was a sensitive wedge issue which stalled the momentum the Republicans enjoyed.

They should have been able to win in a landslide. But that could throw a wrench in their plans.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

That was a sensitive wedge issue which stalled the momentum the Republicans enjoyed.

They should be able to win in a landslide. But that could throw a wrench in their plans.

They should have, but they are catering to the morons, i.e., Trumpsters. The histrionic morons at that. They are potentially snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
We kow Trumper's do
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

They should be able to win in a landslide. But that could throw a wrench in their plans.

They should have, but they are catering to the morons, i.e., Trumpsters. The histrionic morons at that. They are potentially snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.
We know Trumper's don't care, but this classified doc story get's uglier by the hour.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We kow Trumper's do
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

We know Trumper's don't care, but this classified doc story get's uglier by the hour.

Not only do they not care, they just don't know. They refuse to deal with anything that isn't spoon fed to them by right wing propagandists.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sure let him
We kow Trumper's do
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

Not only do they not care, they just don't know. They refuse to deal with anything that isn't spoon fed to them by right wing propagandists.
"Sure let Trump give military secrets to his favorite despots around the world, if it makes him feel good let him have his fun!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We kow Trumper's do
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

Actually ya have to wonder about him taking classified documents out of the White House on his last day when it was pointed out by many news organizations that this was prohibited under law.

He could've just returned them soon after & said, "Whoops sorry. Made a mistake. I was moving out so quickly that things got mixed up in the move."

But he kept them long after that which of course raised suspicions.

Trump shoulda just given the damn things back. Cuz of course the justice dept can just go after him for theft & stealing state secrets.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
We kow Trumper's do
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

Actually ya have to wonder about him taking classified documents out of the White House on his last day when it was pointed out by many news organizations that this was prohibited under law.

He could've just returned them soon after & said, "Whoops sorry. Made a mistake. I was moving out so quickly that things got mixed up in the move."

But he kept them long after that which of course raised suspicions.

Trump shoulda just given the damn things back. Cuz of course the justice dept can just go after him for theft & stealing state secrets.
It was pointed out to him in real time as it was happening by several members of his staff. He has no excuses of pleading ignorance.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden caught lying and personally set up and ordered the likely illegal raid on his 2024 political opponent. Obvious criminality and lies out of desperate criminal democrats.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is funny how when the exact same issue was brought up about Bill Clinton keeping classified records the court said it was fine. Yet with Trump it is suddenly not. Oh, and the FBI lied to the judge about what the court ruling said in order to illegally obtain a search warrant when they were not entitled to have one.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A great discussion which shows the process of how Biden and dems plotted to try to claim legal acts by Trump were some how illegal. Very detailed and mentions how Biden got caught lying again

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden caught lying and personally set up and ordered the likely illegal raid on his 2024 political opponent. Obvious criminality and lies out of desperate criminal democrats.

Yeah. Hannity is really gonna turn this thing around for you!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
018638c24c53c43b.jpeg

e4b5717f9ae716a5.jpeg

Dont look like it to me :PuffPuffPass:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Book burning needs to be a thing again, anything to rid our green and pleasant lands of the Marxist infestation.

Dude, we had a Liberal infestation at one of my Jams lately. Dude was sellin' all Libtarded books. Shit pissed me off. Fucker had an ad for "Get her an abortion!".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Choice was on the ballot. Freedom was on the ballot, and tonight choice and freedom won," Ryan posted on Facebook shortly before 1 a.m. "We voted like our democracy was on the line because it is. We upended everything we thought we knew about politics and did it together. NY-19, it will be my honor to serve you in Congress."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
018638c24c53c43b.jpeg

e4b5717f9ae716a5.jpeg

Dont look like it to me :PuffPuffPass:
You guys are pathetic, getting butthurt over the lies you've been fed.

:OhthDrama:

You talkin' to your mirror too I see lol.
When is Drumpf getting reinstated? Oh btw, did you ever answer my question about what flag "Southern" kids pledge to these day's?

Seethe more, it appeases me. I cant wait til your head explodes with the coming Red Wave lol.
What? Huh? Whatchu smoking boi? :SmokeBreak1:

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
; by 4 points,
; by 6 points,
— the president’s party

I don't think they will. Their performance has been too poor and there focus has never been on improvement. They've lost the swing and they are even losing their moderates. Their only hope is a total implosion by the right, which is possible because they have a few loose cannons. The left has nothing positive to go on. The economy is in shambles and will be worse by November. Consumer confidence is eroded, inflation, a tanking economy, and outrageous government spending will not help that. The war in Ukraine, which is going sour and they are trying to keep hushed now could blow up in the wrong direction again before the elections. The college loan free stuff farce is only a boon to voters they already have. At best it might sure up that group a bit, but congress still has to allocate the funds before anyone sees a dime. This electric car mandate will backfire, because not every liberal is a tree hugging moonbeam. It could even be enough to offset they got from Scotus reversing Roe. Economy is king right now and people are really feeling the pinch. Higher interest rates on top of it give the republicans a real edge with the blue collar voter. Ohio, PA, Va, Mi, those are some big numbers