CONs want to ruin people's lives

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They live for it.

They want to force people who are in no position to become parents to birth children, and they want to force people who just want to live in peace to instead live under the constant threat of violence in the form of the uniquely American mass shooting.

Cons are only happy when other people are as miserable as they are.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They live for it.

They want to force people who are in no position to become parents to birth children, and they want to force people who just want to live in peace to instead live under the constant threat of violence in the form of the uniquely American mass shooting.

You leftist loonies kill defenceless babies in the womb and render law abiding adults defenceless on the street.

You're part of a death cult.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They live for it.

You leftist loonies kill defenceless babies in the womb and render law abiding adults defenceless on the street.

You're part of a death cult.

death cult ?? as in gun clutching thir'a comin' tah git me just you wait an see they will one day I promise thats why I have thius big summnabitch gun here jammed up me arse LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck off Lotus. Take your deranged leftist nonsense somewhere else.

Um, you take your deranged hate-filled rage somewhere else, tool.

You're here just to argue and shit poast, as usual. What do you think BF created 2 seperate subs for?

The endless back and forth on here between libs and cons is absolutely pointless, because neither side is ever going to back down. Whenever you're presented with facts which conflict with your worldview, you just ignore them.

Go sip your Starcucks mucha latte and parrot your woke shite on the libfag sub where it belongs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They live for it.

Let's not forget that Lotusdumbbum praises Portugal and Portugal bans abortions after the 10th week

anyone can say HYPOCRITE!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I see deleting the Politics section didn't end the silly partisan spam.
watch what happens when he starts restricting these idiots to their own spam pool

they'll just spill their bullshit over into all the other boards

watch

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
watch what happens when he starts restricting these idiots to their own spam pool

watch
Spam, but nobody discusses the issues that affect people's lives..

Dove being the lone exception.
I would. But you can’t speak reasonably with these libtarded animals. So I give them exactly what they deserve

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus you complain that we generalize. But you havent seemed to figure out it's in response to shit like this.

This is far from your first claim about "Cons" when you go and generalize everyone right of Stalin as a "con" and then immediately show that you dont understand your opposition.

This is just that oversimplifying and emotionally manipulating activist shit that doesnt work....hasnt worked.....is never going to work.

1. Laws against killing human beings is not "forcing" anyone to do anything. People are directly responsible for becoming pregnant to begin with.

You may as well be saying that every parent is "forced" to be a parent because they cannot kill their born children.

People CAN avoid making them to begin with. A fact you guys ignore.

2. We have government socail programs and a lot of pregnancy outreach charities and we can always expand that to meet the need. Maybe consider helping that effort.

3. How is it in Portugal? Because Portugal has much stricter restrictions on abortion than most American red states. No one can abort past 10 weeks in Portugal. And you've had nothing but good things to say about that country.

4. The constant threats of violence are directly coming from left wing activists.

Since we are not invested in destroying our 2A, we have a wider and more balanced view of gun violence in the US. We know that criminals are going to break the law no matter what the law is and that rendering law abiding people helpless with no way to defend themselves (especailly with the amount of defensive use of fire arms and all the ones that never even get reported) will cause MORE unessesary deaths and violent crimes like rape.

We completely disagree that what you guys want.....the constitutional right to arms infringed upon.....will solve ANY problems at all and will only make it WORSE.

Ignoring our arguments and spewing out hyper partisan, over emotional, manipulative statements like this is not ever going to work. I dont know why you guys are so devoted to doing it. It makes you guys look ignorant and narcissistic and like it's a waste of time to even try to interact with your posts. It's emotional blackmail and its ineffective. People are totally okay with you thinking we all just want everyone to live under a "constant threat of violence" if that's what you need to think. This sort of thing just nurtures the divide.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you want to force people to bring children into the world? I mean, you people hate this world and most of the people in it? Why force innocent babies into this mess?

I know why. Because you love to see people suffer. You especially love to see children suffer.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why do you want to force people to bring children into the world? I mean, you people hate this world and most of the people in it? Why force innocent babies into this mess?

I know why. Because you love to see people suffer. You especially love to see children suffer.

Personal responsibility to not fuck unsafely trumps killing a little human because you couldn't understand cause and effect.

Nobody is forcing the dick and the cunt to smash uglies.

You accuse people who point this out as hateful.... while your mindset sees nothing wrong with fucking without repercussions and slaughtering small humans in ways the born couldn't be without a life sentence...

Having said that, most Libertarians and conservatives accept that the morning after pill or a speedy dispatch in the 1st trimester is acceptable albeit unfortunate.

But that wasn't enough for you motherfuckers....

Reap what you sow.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

AGAIN.....not being allowed to kill a human isnt forcing anyone to do anything.

Do you understand how pregnancy happens? Am I being forced to raise my born daughters because I'm not allowed to kill them?

And yeah this why Fash said what she said. You guys spew activist bullshit intended to manipulate people and you dont ever actually discuss anything.

You should be the one to get help.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Personal responsibility to not fuck unsafely trumps killing a little human because you couldn't understand cause and effect.

Nobody is forcing the dick and the cunt to smash uglies.

You accuse people who point this out as hateful.... while your mindset sees nothing wrong with fucking without repercussions and slaughtering small humans in ways the born couldn't be without a life sentence...

Having said that, most Libertarians and conservatives accept that the morning after pill or a speedy dispatch in the 1st trimester is acceptable albeit unfortunate.

But that wasn't enough for you motherfuckers....

Reap what you sow.....

It's like they cant discuss anything like normal thinking people and they resort to some radical script.

Shes talking AT us. Completely twisting the issue in some attempt to manipulate and shame us for opposition.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you understand how pregnancy happens? Am I being forced to raise my born daughters because I'm not allowed to kill them?

And yeah this why Fash said what she said. You guys spew activist bullshit intended to manipulate people and you dont ever actually discuss anything.

Lotusdumb acts like pregnancies are spontaneous events that happen regularly in a woman's life which are unavoidable

she's one of the biggest morons I've ever encountered

meanwhile, she STILL praises a country that bans abortions after 10 weeks

says everything about her right there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lotusdumb acts like pregnancies are spontaneous events that happen regularly in a woman's life which are unavoidable

she's one of the biggest morons I've ever encountered

meanwhile, she STILL praises a country that bans abortions after 10 weeks

says everything about her right there

Its using emotional language in an attempt to make people feel.

That's all. It's not about actually thinking. This is very common tactic on the left since like the 60s.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbud is the type of person who agrees to play softball but then gets made and says she shouldn't have to pay when the ball breaks the neighbor's window. You willingly did something but now you want to escape responsibility for your actions.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotusbud is the type of person who agrees to play softball but then gets made and says she shouldn't have to pay when the ball breaks the neighbor's window. You willingly did something but now you want to escape responsibility for your actions.
Worse than that

she agrees to play softball, shows up with a football and expects the rules on the field to be changed to accommodate her -- because, well, she already has the football in her hand

these people are fucking deranged as all hell.

Murder is a preferable option to personal responsibility and accountability - vermin fucking filth. all of them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What even is the goal of this line of non logic? To make a generation of disempowered women who dont understand they can control whether or not they become pregnant?

To make weak and fearful women with no grasp on their bodies?

We have to go backwards medically, scientifically and mentally in order to accommodate these abortion screeds.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some have been brainwashed so badly that they think that "free sex" justifies murdering the unborn.

Oh well...

Sexual liberation means involving everyone including children in a grotesque mission to "normalize" sex.

As if sex isnt viewed as normal.

It's just an excuse to further dehumanize and devalue human beings to the level of rutting meat sacks.

They destroy sex. They make it vulgar, vile, rapey, cheap and disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck off Lotus. Take your deranged leftist nonsense somewhere else.

We shouldn't ever generalize or misrepresent people you know.

We need to be nice to them while they generalize, distort and smear all of us....of course. Because if we do not agree with this we are just stupid, crazy partisan hacks.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Some have been brainwashed so badly that they think that "free sex" justifies murdering the unborn.

Oh well...

Sexual liberation means involving everyone including children in a grotesque mission to "normalize" sex.

It's just an excuse to further dehumanize and devalue human beings to the level of rutting meat sacks.

Florida declares an orphan 16 year old high school drop out way too immature to make her own health/life decisions, so she is being forced to carry an unwanted child to term. How fucking wholesome is that shit? That poor thing probably doesn't even know why or how she is pregnant, being a product the revisionist Florida curriculum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh well...

Florida declares an orphan 16 year old high school drop out way too immature to make her own health/life decisions, so she is being forced to carry an unwanted child to term. How fucking wholesome is that shit?

Are you equally offended by the amount of minors who are coerced into abortion by their parents? 15 and 16 year olds who are told if they do not abort they are "destroying their lives" and they will be kicked out and cut off?

Because we see a lot of that, Admin. Is that wholesome? How about rapists like traffickers, abductors and step fathers who drag in their minor victims for abortions and leave with their victim with no report of abuse being made? Is that wholesome?

Than I'm gonna need to you to cite Floridas abortion laws and provide some sort of context for what you just expressed so it can actually be addressed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

watch
Spam, but nobody discusses the issues that affect people's lives..

Dove being the lone exception.

Being a child and being forced to give birth does impact people's lives, fuck head. There are tens of millions of females in this country.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh well...

Florida declares an orphan 16 year old high school drop out way too immature to make her own health/life decisions, so she is being forced to carry an unwanted child to term. How fucking wholesome is that shit?

Are you equally offended by the amount of minors who are coerced into abortion by their parents? 15 and 16 year olds who are told if they do not abort they are "destroying their lives" and they will be kicked out and cut off?

Because we see a lot of that, Admin. Is that wholesome? How about rapists like traffickers, abductors and step fathers who drag in their minor victims for abortions and leave with their victim with no report of abuse being made? Is that wholesome?

Than I'm gonna need to you to cite Floridas abortion laws and provide some sort of context for what you just expressed so it can actually be addressed.
There you go again, you avoid the issue of an event that is in the news cycle right now that I presented. But instead you blather on about a bunch of hypotheticals, that is called a diversion tactic, not a discussion, so stop wondering why no one wants to discuss with you.