Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
86518330e865d9d56fad8ac513bdde476d53cfc2.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't stand this guy, but I don't have it in me to celebrate a stabbing. Though he probably deserves it.
Mixed feelings about this one.

While Chauvin used excessive force, his organization was at fault as well for failing to reform their practices when it was clear that they were repeatedly warned that they were a disaster waiting to happen. Chauvin wasn't entirely to blame for this incident.

And the guy they arrested, George Floyd wasn't exactly an angel either. He was a convict with a huge rap sheet.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Chauvin incident somewhat reminds me on an incident which happened in Canada where the police here used the same manouver to bring somebody down, and along with the effects of tasering he also choked to death when a police officer put his knee into his neck. The Minnesota police could have learned from Canada's example.

But in this incident, I don't think the police were entirely at fault, and the Airport authority has never accepted any responsibility for its own negligence by neglected the pleas of the victim to be helped after he'd been wandering around the airport unnoticed for hours. I kind of see a parallel between the George Floyd and Robert Dziekanski incident in Canada because it's police officers getting all the blame when in fact it's the people at the top who absolve themselves of all guilt and then pile it onto someone else.