Coronavirus origin

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
TPUSA* LMFAO@YUO

153267826_1542654569458953_2149598280867024964_n.png

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Succubus you don't even know the difference between a "word" and "acronym." Now you want us to believe your fake news?

You don't even know what the Coronavirus is. Let alone have the credentials to even post about theories that are way above your ignorant and sloppy ass.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lies and truth have blended. That's why I have little trust/faith in anything and that's not really good for me or anyone.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lies and truth have blended. That's why I have little trust/faith in anything and that's not really good for me or anyone.

Just like 911, I just felt that the Official Explanation for the coronavirus didn't make any sense.

As the Wise Man said, both explanations were Illogical:

The virus has no footprint nor extensive history.

Viruses don't come out of nowhere like that and engulf the world.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Mother Earth is a Virus, who fucking cares where some rando virus started,(Other than to understand how to deal with it , medically etc?) where there is life there is virus....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Just like 911, I just felt that the Official Explanation for the coronavirus didn't make any sense.

The virus has no footprint nor apparent origin.

My Nephew was part of The Old Guard* on 9/11 and did evidence walk downs by the Pentagon, he still has nightmares to this day about that.

*The Pretty Young Army boys in DC that perform at Funerals, open doors for VIPS etc

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My Nephew was part of The Old Guard* on 9/11 and did evidence walk downs by the Pentagon, he still has nightmares to this day about that.

*The Pretty Young Army boys in DC that perform at Funerals, open doors for VIPS etc

This is why I believe 911 was an Inside Job:

A building falls down in a perfectly straight line within minutes even tho no plane hit it.

A Senior Forensics Engineer, Leroy Hulsey PhD, one of the best in the business, also commented on this discrepancy:

According to him the building should have fallen on its side and that it's collapse was the result of an explosion, not a fire.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

A building falls down in a perfectly straight line within minutes even tho no plane hit it.

A Senior Forensics Engineer, Leroy Hulsey PhD, one of the best in the business, also commented on this discrepancy:

According to him the building should have fallen on its side and that it's collapse was the result of an explosion, not a fire.

the videos are online broham, the gazillions of eyeball witnesses are on record.

I get there are some very strange or surreal things about that tragedy, but 9/11 was way way way way too complex, too huge to have been "stage managed" and to this day not one smoking gun, not one death bed confession, other than lots and lot's of so called "evidence"

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Jews who owned them demolished them. It's all on youtube. All the engineers are up in arms. They want a PROPER investigation.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The Jews who owned them demolished them. It's all on youtube. All the engineers are up in arms. They want a PROPER investigation.

Who is "up in arms" the Jew Boys, or the Engineers? and so on..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

the videos are online broham, the gazillions of eyeball witnesses are on record.

I get there are some very strange or surreal things about that tragedy, but 9/11 was way way way way too complex, too huge to have been "stage managed" and to this day not one smoking gun, not one death bed confession, other than lots and lot's of so called "evidence"

Structural steel under fire does not shear/snap like twigs or match sticks.

It will bend gradually buckle and twist.

So yes, WTC 7 should have fallen on its side in a helical direction, not in a perfectly straight line.

I know that much.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Structural steel under fire does not shear/snap like twigs or match sticks.

It will bend gradually buckle and twist.

So yes, WTC 7 should have fallen on its side in a helical direction, not in a perfectly straight line.

I know that much.

Well shoot man, why did you wait this long to explain that to anyone? :sarcasm:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jews bought the buildings and wanted to demolish them and the application was denied because of the expense of asbestos removal.

The Jews who owned the buildings went ahead and demolished them anyway AND the AMERICAN engineers KNOW buildings which are designed to stand fires and planes crashing into them WANT an investigation... 200 American engineers.

I'll see if I can get the youtubes about it.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Personally, I don't claim to know who was behind 911 or what their motives were.
It could have been Muslim terrorists who planted explosives inside the buildings.
Whomever it was, the official explanation does not make any sense.

Like the coronavirus, the official explanation is not logical.

That's all I'm saying.

So, I never made any antisemitic comments or who was responsible, just pointing out the faulty logic in charge of investigating the buildings' collapse.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Personally, I don't claim to know who was behind 911 or what their motives were.
It could have been Muslim terrorists who planted explosives inside the buildings.

That's all I'm saying.

So, I never made any antisemitic comments or who was responsible, just pointing out the faulty logic in charge of investigating the buildings' collapse.

I know EXACTLY what happened and why...

It isn't "anti-semitic", it just happened to be Jews that bought the World Trade Centre... It could have been Greeks or Arabs or anyone else rich enough to buy them. Stop turning everything into a "racism," issue. It is a stupid ploy to stop people digging for the truth.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's all I'm saying.

I know EXACTLY what happened and why...

It isn't "anti-semitic", it just happened to be Jews that bought the World Trade Centre... It could have been Greeks or Arabs or anyone else rich enough to buy them. Stop turning everything into a "racism," issue. It is a stupid ploy to stop people digging for the truth.

Oh, lord. 9/11 was a PNAC event. Most of the PNAC crowd are not Jewish. It was a bunch of rich and powerful men who wanted control over oil transport in the Middle East, and who also saw an opportunity to cash in on insurance for those buildings and to institute new restrictive laws, while they pulled off another Reichstag-type event. Some of them were Jews, but it was not a "Jew" event.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You MUST understand PNAC in order to understand th Bush/Cheney administration and everything that is still happening today because of their administration. They changed the world, completely and utterly. And 9/11 made those changes possible. I don't believe for one second they didn't orchestrate it. They worked together for many years to make it happen.

The reading is dense, but, imo, it's necessary if you are to speak from a place of knowledge.

Here's one of the PNAC papers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And an article about PNAC:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And an excerpt:

"Rebuilding America’s Defenses, written largely by PNAC’s Thomas Donnelly, offered an agenda for military transformation based on the Defense Policy Guidance of 1992, the national security strategy written by Paul Wolfowitz, I. Lewis Libby, and Zalmay Khalilzad under the supervision of then-Defense Secretary Cheney. The election of George W. Bush enabled PNAC to fast-forward its agenda for the “new American century.” Many PNAC principals moved into the Pentagon, vice president’s office, and State Department.

It was not, however, until after Sept. 11 that the PNAC agenda was finally implemented. On Sept. 20, 2001 PNAC sent a an open-letter to President Bush that commended his newly declared war on terrorism."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. But it was also complex to lie about and cover up UFO events for decades, but they did it. And now suddely they are coming clean about it? Why? My belief: it's all about military objectives. It always is. Probably now they want to extract funding for interstellar defense. Who knows. But they do these things all the time, and we are sidetracked by bread and circuses, as we have been throughout history, while the big boys do their will. There are many other examples of nefarious activities pulled over on us by our government entities.

9/11 achieved every goal PNAC had set starting in the early 90s, and the payoff continues to this day. I think there are plenty of smoking guns. We just don't get the evidence about them.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Unfortunately, most people are corruptible. That's been proven so many times.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Possible Origins of the SARS COVID-2 virus according to a board certified physician:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Possible Origins of the SARS COVID-2 virus according to a board certified physician:

Yeah. I think Jon Stewart, being a comedian, was trying to be funny when he said it was caused by science. To those who don't watch the video above, the doctor says it's highly possible and even probable the pandemic started with a leak from the lab.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
9/11 achieved every goal PNAC had set starting in the early 90s, and the payoff continues to this day. I think there are plenty of smoking guns. We just don't get the evidence about them.

....such as a building which mysteriously collapses on fire even tho no plane actually hit it.

And no buildings owned by others in that area fell that day, even tho they were right next to the Twin towers or WTC7.

And all 3 buildings that fell on 911 happened to be owned by the same guy, Larry Silverstein, who took out a massive insurance oplicy before they were destroyed. And then he collected handomely from their destruction afterwards.

Silverstein also expressed his desire on a number of occasions prior to 911 to have those buildings demolished anyways.

It's only after W Bush, Cheney and their pals are dead that the dirt might be swept out from under the rug and the truth revelals itself.

They'll get protection while they're alive...but don't investigate, arrest or put them on trial because they are 'citizens above suspicion'.

Russia has this arrangement for Vladmir Putin and his pals, so America granted this for PNAC, Cheney and the Bush Clan.

Everyone knows the dirt is there but it just hasn't revealed itself yet.

Even Republicans have hinted this as well.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....such as a building which mysteriously collapses on fire even tho no plane actually hit it.

And no buildings owned by others in that area fell that day, even tho they were right next to the Twin towers or WTC7.

And all 3 buildings that fell on 911 happened to be owned by the same guy, Larry Silverstein, who took out a massive insurance oplicy before they were destroyed. And then he collected handomely from their destruction afterwards.

Silverstein also expressed his desire on a number of occasions prior to 911 to have those buildings demolished anyways.

It's only after W Bush, Cheney and their pals are dead that the dirt might be swept out from under the rug and the truth revelals itself.

They'll get protection while they're alive...but don't investigate, arrest or put them on trial because they are 'citizens above suspicion'.

Russia has this arrangement for Vladmir Putin and his pals, so America granted this for PNAC, Cheney and the Bush Clan.

Everyone knows the dirt is there but it just hasn't revealed itself yet.

Even Republicans have hinted this as well.

That is mostly right... I watched it live all the way from Australia. I thought it was the end of the world but here I am 20 years later and no end of the world....

yet!~