Biden Administration Supports Investigation into the Origins of the Coronavirus

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So...contrary to what his detractors think, 'Beijng Biden' is goin' after China

...Not that much diff from Trump in that regard, Repubs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, he really isn't. He shut down the real investigation, opened a fake 90 day limited "investigation", which doesn't actually get to investigate anything and just "summarizes and reviews" what the CCP has claimed as well as what the CCP puppet over at the WHO has claimed. They are forbidden to contradict claims made by the CCP or the WHO's CCP puppet has claimed.

That is not an investigation by any means.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
COVID is no joke. This one patient hallucinated that he won an election by 7 million votes. I’m so glad I avoided that shit like the plague lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If they keep cutting down the rain forests animals that would have never come in contact with each other have to use the same watering hole, there’s going to be more viruses passed round, next one could be allot worse, it’s our own fault..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
COVID is no joke. This one patient hallucinated that he won an election by 7 million votes. I’m so glad I avoided that shit like the plague lol

And, I hear that patient has permanent cognitive decline after having had covid. I mean, worse than it was before.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, he really isn't. He shut down the real investigation, opened a fake 90 day limited "investigation", which doesn't actually get to investigate anything and just "summarizes and reviews" what the CCP has claimed as well as what the CCP puppet over at the WHO has claimed. They are forbidden to contradict claims made by the CCP or the WHO's CCP puppet has claimed.

And you think Trump wouldn't have backed down before the corporate masters? You know, like he did with all those wars he was going to end and all that manufacturing he was going to bring back? LMAO@U. They're both tools, and one was also a fat, delusional, low IQ narcissist who couldn't stop insulting people and creating division that continues to this day.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! You retarded tramp, things were way better under Trump. I bet a ho like you would trample Melania to death if Trump even gave you a wink!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait.. didn't biden just shut down the team that was investigating the origins of COVID?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
wait.. didn't biden just shut down the team that was investigating the origins of COVID?
Hey wait, this is about ORANGE MAN BEIN BAAAAAD! LOL! Dont be bringing in the fake president n shit!

...Other than green energy/environment, seems Biden aint that much different from Trump.

1. He kept the refugee numbers at Trump era levels, cut back the numbeers he intially promised.

2. America First - Made in America -that's what Trump started.

3. Wants to investigate the origins of COVID - isn't that what Trump wanted?

4. Implementing Trump's withdrawal plans to disegnage from the Middle East.

...so in many ways, he's like a Trump Lite.

Either that, or else he's copying his predeccessor, taking pages from Trump's playbook.

Stealing his ideas if ya like.

Biden's just a quieter version who's more agreeable to the establishment in the DNC and RNC.

He just seems to throw his progressive/leftist supporters a bone once in a while to keep them quiet, Lokmeer.

I don't thinkhe's even that left wing, do you.

Seems rather conservative ta me.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And you think Trump wouldn't have backed down before the corporate masters? You know, like he did with all those wars he was going to end and all that manufacturing he was going to bring back?

Uuummmm.....this is awkward.

So Lotus doesnt follow anything or know anything actually done by the Trump administration. Shocker.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey wait, this is about ORANGE MAN BEIN BAAAAAD! LOL! Dont be bringing in the fake president n shit!

...Other than green energy/environment, seems Biden aint that much different from Trump.

1. He kept the refugee numbers at Trump era levels, cut back the numbeers he intially promised.

Either that, or else he's copying his predeccessor, taking pages from Trump's playbook.

Biden's just a quieter version who's more agreeable to the establishment in the DNC and RNC.

He just seems to throw his progressive/leftist supporters a bone once in a while to keep them quiet, Lokmeer.

1. No he didnt. He caused a crisis at the border. Fucked it all up. And has now decided to do it Trumps way.

2. He has already destroyed a ton of jobs and shut down a pipeline. We were energy independent for the first time since 57....he ruined that. Oh and he put us back into the Paris Agreement.

3. He got rid of the people Trump had investigating it and replaced them with goons who aren't going to do anything.

Biden isnt Trump Lite. He is Bush Lite.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1. No he didnt. He caused a crisis at the border. Fucked it all up. And has now decided to do it Trumps way.

2. He has already destroyed a ton of jobs and shut down a pipeline. We were energy independent for the first time since 57....he ruined that. Oh and he put us back into the Paris Agreement.

3. He got rid of the people Trump had investigating it and replaced them with goons who aren't going to do anything.

Well Dovey, at very least, Biden seems Right of Obama

ie - Obama wanted fully normalized relations with Cuba, but Biden has retraced that and wants a cololer relationship with them.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

a single 2x4x8 Douglas pine here in Florida is 8.68. Back in Oct they were 3.20

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

STFU josephine. He aint NOTHING like Trump! For starters, he wasnt even elected President.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

STFU josephine. He aint NOTHING like Trump! For starters, he wasnt even elected President.

Biden essentially a bellweather president.
He does or says whatever is on the side of popular opinion.
If his policies or promises are pushing off course with the public, he tries to bring them in line with what he things the mainstream is.

This is not to say that he is a good or likeable Preisdent, it's just the way he governs.

If the majority supported some of Trump's policies, then Biden kept or maintained some of them.

You may think he's a lot different from Trumpin substance, but he's actually not.

If he were & was too radical like Bernie Sanders, Biden would lose those who back him like political and financial establishment.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If his policies or promises are pushing off course with the public, he tries to bring them in line with what he things the mainstream is.

This is not to say that he is a good or likeable Preisdent, it's just the way he governs.

If the majority supported some of Trump's policies, then Biden kept or maintained some of them.

You may think he's a lot different from Trumpin substance, but he's actually not.

If he were & was too radical like Bernie Sanders, Biden would lose those who back him like political and financial establishment.
You're essentially a douchebag and a pussy. If you knew anything at all, you wouldnt have to resort to driving a busted assed old car on the verge of blowing up any second. Hopefully that old piece of shit takes you out with it when it bursts into flames.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're essentially a douchebag and a pussy. If you knew anything at all, you wouldnt have to resort to driving a busted assed old car on the verge of blowing up any second. Hopefully that old piece of shit takes you out with it when it bursts into flames.

Well Lokmeer, here's what Karl Rove, a staunch supporter of the Republican Party on FOX News had to say about Biden's performance:

So...while Rove is biased towards the party you voted for, even he admits Biden is stiil within the 50% approval range, which is about what he received in the last election. 33% + 17% who likely voted for him last time. - one group who said he's spending right and 17% not enough.

Point being, Biden won't try do anything to alienate that 50% he's already got.
If his policies start to become unpopular with Americans, he'll move back to the center & retrench like he did on refugees.

Like or hate Biden, Biden is more or less a mainstream US President.

Altho you may think he's a loony liberal, this is not a radical President, Lokmeer.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

a single 2x4x8 Douglas pine here in Florida is 8.68. Back in Oct they were 3.20

They didn't plant enough trees or grow 'em fast enough, Bigly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Lokmeer, here's what Karl Rove, a staunch supporter of the Republican Party on FOX News had to say about Biden's performance:

So...while Rove is biased towards the party you voted for, even he admits Biden is stiil within the 50% approval range, which is about what he received in the last election. 33% + 17% who likely voted for him last time. - one group who said he's spending right and 17% not enough.

If his policies start to become unpopular with Americans, he'll move back to the center & retrench like he did on refugees.

Altho you may think he's a loony liberal, this is not a radical President, Lokmeer.

LMFAO! Fuk Karl Rove! Hes a slimey assed faggit RINO just like Romney! Who the fuck but YUO would listen to him?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMFAO! Fuk Karl Rove! Hes a slimey assed faggit RINO just like Romney! Who the fuck but YUO would listen to him?

Well, I didn't see you have to like Biden.
Nor am I saying he's a good President.
But he's about smack in the middle of where public opinion n the USA appears to be.

So, if he sees his popularity slipping or his policies unpopularl, he'll shfit in whatever direction popular opinion is going.

That he kep or revived some of Trump's more popular programs or initiatives is evidence of this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But he's about smack in the middle of where public opinion n the USA appears to be.

So, if he sees his popularity slipping or his policies unpopularl, he'll shfit in whatever direction popular opinion is going.

That he kep or revived some of Trump's more popular programs or initiatives is evidence of this.

Bidens been a wacko left wing lunatic and a brain damaged gaffe machine all his life. You look like an idiot trying to say he isnt extreme. Carry on josephine.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bidens been a wacko left wing lunatic and a brain damaged gaffe machine all his life. You look like an idiot trying to say he isnt extreme. Carry on josephine.

No. He's not left wing at all.

At best he's Centrist.

But more like Right of Center of Center Right.

And if he contains leftist elements in his platoforms, it's largely to appease the progressive faction of his party and throw them a bone once in a while to keep the peace.

In all truth a majority of Democrats supported the Keystone pipeline, I'ms sure he'd approve it.

Biden needed the progressive win's suppprt to get elected so he gave tem their bone to chew on.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At best he's Centrist.

And if he contains leftist elements in his platoforms, it's largely to appease the progressive faction of his party and throw them a bone once in a while to keep the peace.

In all truth a majority of Democrats supported the Keystone pipeline, I'ms sure he'd approve it.

Biden needed the progressive win's suppprt to get elected so he gave tem their bone to chew on.

josephine, you're like the lamest gaslighter I've ever encountered. Not even level 1. Go fukin kill yourself, loser.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His support for racist "Critical theory" (which is neither a scientific theory or critical though it is 100% racist) is certainly far left.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At best he's Centrist.

josephine, you're like the lamest gaslighter I've ever encountered. Not even level 1. Go fukin kill yourself, loser.

And yet Biden kept a number of key parts of Trump's agenda, Lokmeer.

Such as limiting refugee numbers down to Trump era levels.

America First policy

Disengaging from the Middle East

Talking tough with china

Opening an investigation on the origins of the coronavirus.

Whether he stole those from Trump's playbook, it's evident that the legacy of your hero Trump hasn't entirely gone away, Lokmeer.

Biden knows tcertain aspects of Trump's platform were popular with the voters, so he'll advance parts of Trump's old agenda to boost his own popularity.

So Biden has copied from Trump he thinks will advance his own agenda.

Last edited: