Deportations Continue Under the Biden Administration

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
merlin_185250801_4f642429-c124-4122-afd4-a3b7690f7ca9-articleLarge.jpg

Migrants deported from US back to Mexico say Biden didn’t keep promise

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Illegal immigrants deported from the United States back to Mexico under a Trump-era policy are saying they thought President Biden would let them stay in America.

They were instead sent back across the border, per a COVID-19 policy from former President Donald Trump’s administration, amid a surge in illegal immigration in Biden’s first months as president.

“Biden promised us that everything was going to change,” Honduran resident Gladys Oneida Pérez Cruz, 48, told the New York Times after being deported from the US to Mexico. “He hasn’t done it yet, but he is going to be a good president for migrants.”

The Biden administration has exempted unaccompanied minors, but in order to battle a surge in illegal border crossings, is dropping adult detainees and families on a bridge and telling them to walk back to Mexico.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Very humanitarian of them.

What's worse: Telling them from the get go they aren't welcome here or telling them they are welcome and then making them make the treck all the way back home when in reality they aren't

But liberals love liars so I guess they'll find a way to reconcile all of this

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very humanitarian of them.

What's worse: Telling them from the get go they aren't welcome here or telling them they are welcome and then making them make the treck all the way back home when in reality they aren't

But liberals love liars so I guess they'll find a way to reconcile all of this

...but at least Biden's deporting the whole family at once, including the Mom and the Kids.

So he didn't really break his promise.

He just said he wouldn't separate the child from their mother/father/family.

So he's doin' that, eh?

But it's the same bad result, eh Bigly.

Just a buncha sad, disappointed adults and children being thrown back inta Mexico.

immigration-biden-49.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephine, why doesnt Canduhduh take em? You stingy fuckers have all that fukin land and only 30 million people. Greedy fuckers.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephine, why doesnt Canduhduh take em? You stingy fuckers have all that fukin land and only 30 million people. Greedy fuckers.

I didn't say the United States should accept them.

Heck, even the European Union with its open border policies and liberal policies probably wouldn't accept them either.

But I'm rather critical of people like yourself who are against abortions and birth control for those people tho when you don't want them.

Lookit the number of kids in that picture. Probably all from the same mother....before she reaches 25 years old.

I'd try to get their birthrates plunging so that fewer of them would be inclined to trample into the United States in the future.

And since the USA is planning to bring some jobs home from China, maybe they should set up shop for cheap labor in Central America to provide an incentive for them to stay at home.

Anyways Biden isn't that much different from Trump. He's also pressuring Mexico to clean up its act.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Heck, even the European Union with its open border policies and liberal policies probably wouldn't accept them either.

But I'm rather critical of people like yourself who are against abortions and birth control for those people tho when you don't want them.

Lookit the number of kids in that picture. Probably all from the same mother....before she reaches 25 years old.

I'd try to get their birthrates plunging so that fewer of them would be inclined to trample into the United States in the future.

And since the USA is planning to bring some jobs home from China, maybe they should set up shop for cheap labor in Central America to provide an incentive for them to stay at home.

Anyways Biden isn't that much different from Trump. He's also pressuring Mexico to clean up its act.
Being against abortion isnt being against birth control, you lyin assed clown!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatever way you spin it, they gotta bring down the birth rate in those countries or else they'll keep on flooding inta the USA

It isn't America's duty to accept them.

I wouldn't support giving anyone citizenship who's trying to crash your border either.

It's like someone or group that crashes a party or wedding reception.

Same damn thing.

You can't afford gate crashers.

Just like there's only so much wedding cake at a reception, there's only so much in a country to go around and feed its own people.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Illegal immigrants deported from the United States back to Mexico under a Trump-era policy are saying they thought President Biden would let them stay in America.

They were instead sent back across the border, per a COVID-19 policy from former President Donald Trump’s administration, amid a surge in illegal immigration in Biden’s first months as president.

“Biden promised us that everything was going to change,” Honduran resident Gladys Oneida Pérez Cruz, 48, told the New York Times after being deported from the US to Mexico. “He hasn’t done it yet, but he is going to be a good president for migrants.”

The Biden administration has exempted unaccompanied minors, but in order to battle a surge in illegal border crossings, is dropping adult detainees and families on a bridge and telling them to walk back to Mexico.

Of course they continue. What CONs don't understand is that Obama deported more people than Trump. There was no need for a wall under Obama, because, like Biden, he was very busy deporting people and he was even separating children from their families.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whatever way you spin it, they gotta bring down the birth rate in those countries or else they'll keep on flooding inta the USA

I wouldn't support giving anyone citizenship who's trying to crash your border either.

Same damn thing.

Just like there's only so much wedding cake at a reception, there's only so much in a country to go around and feed its own people.

What would really stop the flow would be if 1st world corporations started paying their 3rd world workers living wages.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Same damn thing.

What would really stop the flow would be if 1st world corporations started paying their 3rd world workers living wages.

yeah...well and their own countries were less corrupt as well.

For example Mexico has one of the highest concentration of billionaires per capita in the world. Certainly the highest in Latin America. Carlos Slim/Porky Pig is worth at least $65 billion USD which puts him up there with Bill Gates:

Carlos-Slim-Facts-Biography.jpg

Mexico has all this wealth, and yet they can't even afford to provide clean water for their citizens. Wealthiest man in Mexico is one of the riches in the world while many of his own countrymen starve.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Same damn thing.

YOu mean like Nike?

But no wait.. one of your liberal superheros (Lebron I believe his name is) happens to be on their dole.

bit contradictory there, no?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course they continue. What CONs don't understand is that Obama deported more people than Trump. There was no need for a wall under Obama, because, like Biden, he was very busy deporting people and he was even separating children from their families.
ahhhhh... but lets say a wall served to deter people from entering in the first place? Then there would be no need to deport massive amounts of people now would there?

Oh the horror if people like AOC had nothing to whine and complain about just to keep their lemming followers entertained.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Same damn thing.

yeah...well and their own countries were less corrupt as well.

For example Mexico has one of the highest concentration of billionaires per capita in the world. Certainly the highest in Latin America. Carlos Slim/Porky Pig is worth at least $65 billion USD which puts him up there with Bill Gates:

Carlos-Slim-Facts-Biography.jpg

Mexico has all this wealth, and yet they can't even afford to provide clean water for their citizens. Wealthiest man in Mexico is one of the riches in the world while many of his own countrymen starve.

Most billionaires get that way by screwing their employees. That's the whole point. Paying people slave wages is the worst kind of corruption.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Same damn thing.

josephine, I hate your guts and hope you die because of your lies.