Why Do Pro Trump Politicians Continue Dropping Like Flies?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Stumping for the overlooked science of natural immunity and denouncing the "inconsistent" political science "tune" of Dr. Anthony Fauci, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said she has overcome COVID-19 and does not need a vaccination from it now.

"It'll be over my dead body that I'll have to get a shot," Palin told Charlie Kirk at
in Phoenix, Arizona, on Sunday. "I will not. I won't do it and they better not touch my kids either."

A no one trying to get another 15 minutes. Time's up, bitch.
She made it just fine without a vax. Her natural immunity is superior. FACT!

Your honor, please strike that as non-responsive.
She's ok. Dont worry. PWN3D!

You can't respond to what I said. You are inadequate.
Palin is just fine and relevant as ever.
She's just a big oool' skanky momma bear doancheh know.

Relevant too according to stupid.

Speaking of stupid.... Remember your side has people like this.

But how does a woman rape a dog? :WTF6:

It is a transvestite not a woman.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stumping for the overlooked science of natural immunity and denouncing the "inconsistent" political science "tune" of Dr. Anthony Fauci, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said she has overcome COVID-19 and does not need a vaccination from it now.

"It'll be over my dead body that I'll have to get a shot," Palin told Charlie Kirk at
in Phoenix, Arizona, on Sunday. "I will not. I won't do it and they better not touch my kids either."

A no one trying to get another 15 minutes. Time's up, bitch.
She made it just fine without a vax. Her natural immunity is superior. FACT!

Your honor, please strike that as non-responsive.
She's ok. Dont worry. PWN3D!

You can't respond to what I said. You are inadequate.
Palin is just fine and relevant as ever.
She's just a big oool' skanky momma bear doancheh know.

Relevant too according to stupid.

Speaking of stupid.... Remember your side has people like this.

But how does a woman rape a dog? :WTF6:

It is a transvestite not a woman.

Yep. Just looking for a libtard to explain and rationalize it tho.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

5da4e79c0da6a85a8c850cfe531b10be.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's because evil Dems are murdering them. That's probably why the virus was created in the lab in the first place. It was funded by Obama, right?
I told you he was a real nigger!

Im please to know, it’s not being wasted on your pathetic self.
He's the most pathetic guy on this board and that is no mean feat...
You two cunts should continue to spoon. Its an amusing look, moron.
Fucking KYS Moshe!
UgSb8rn.jpg
Can I have a cool jew name like "Prophet Samuel" instead? :Popcorn:

BTW, faggit luvin hitler was an epic failure and caused so much sympathy for jews by gassing, shooting, and starving them to death that the whole world allowed Israel to be created out of guilt. Good job, assholes! PWN3D!
9qJPblD.png
Oh, is that why I own 2 dozen guns, tens of thousands of rounds of ammo, and you have ZERO? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
Your mere peashooters are gonna do what exactly should your government turn on you? NADA!
rUBHpiq.png
Apparently quite a lot since dumb cucks like you cant even own a single round for em. PWN3D!
That's sooo you on the left there LMFAO you just got white pilled bitch! #BEASTED!!!
rUBHpiq.png
Air claiming victory has always been one of your more pathetic "qualities". BTW, was it "JOOZ" that made your nanny gub take your guns away, slave?
There's no "air claiming" here you little fahget that's YOU! Pathetic little you! #BEASTED!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

5da4e79c0da6a85a8c850cfe531b10be.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's because evil Dems are murdering them. That's probably why the virus was created in the lab in the first place. It was funded by Obama, right?
I told you he was a real nigger!

Im please to know, it’s not being wasted on your pathetic self.
He's the most pathetic guy on this board and that is no mean feat...
You two cunts should continue to spoon. Its an amusing look, moron.
Fucking KYS Moshe!
UgSb8rn.jpg
Can I have a cool jew name like "Prophet Samuel" instead? :Popcorn:

BTW, faggit luvin hitler was an epic failure and caused so much sympathy for jews by gassing, shooting, and starving them to death that the whole world allowed Israel to be created out of guilt. Good job, assholes! PWN3D!
9qJPblD.png
Oh, is that why I own 2 dozen guns, tens of thousands of rounds of ammo, and you have ZERO? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
Your mere peashooters are gonna do what exactly should your government turn on you? NADA!
rUBHpiq.png
Apparently quite a lot since dumb cucks like you cant even own a single round for em. PWN3D!
That's sooo you on the left there LMFAO you just got white pilled bitch! #BEASTED!!!
rUBHpiq.png
Air claiming victory has always been one of your more pathetic "qualities". BTW, was it "JOOZ" that made your nanny gub take your guns away, slave?
There's no "air claiming" here you little fahget that's YOU! Pathetic little you! #BEASTED!
Total air claim, faggit.

Hey, lets check out what happened on the day your cowardly idol swallowed poison AND shot himself in the head cause he was too much of a fucking pussy to own up to what he did:

I LUVS ME SOME AMERICAN STREET JUSTICE!!!!!!!

Now you're here, too much of a pussy to celebrate what your cowardly idol did. I guess you're just like him, faggit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So basically it's another Biden situation except it has LESS evidence than the accusations against Biden and the Republicans who believe the accusation withdrew support of him... where as democrats openly admitted to believing the accusations against Biden supported him anyway.

Interesting.