Why Do Pro Trump Politicians Continue Dropping Like Flies?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

5da4e79c0da6a85a8c850cfe531b10be.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stumping for the overlooked science of natural immunity and denouncing the "inconsistent" political science "tune" of Dr. Anthony Fauci, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said she has overcome COVID-19 and does not need a vaccination from it now.

"It'll be over my dead body that I'll have to get a shot," Palin told Charlie Kirk at
in Phoenix, Arizona, on Sunday. "I will not. I won't do it and they better not touch my kids either."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stumping for the overlooked science of natural immunity and denouncing the "inconsistent" political science "tune" of Dr. Anthony Fauci, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said she has overcome COVID-19 and does not need a vaccination from it now.

"It'll be over my dead body that I'll have to get a shot," Palin told Charlie Kirk at
in Phoenix, Arizona, on Sunday. "I will not. I won't do it and they better not touch my kids either."

A no one trying to get another 15 minutes. Time's up, bitch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She made it just fine without a vax. Her natural immunity is superior. FACT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your honor, please strike that as non-responsive.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The vax doesnt work.
What does that have to do with the shockingly high numbers of unvaxxed Trumper's dying slow agonizing covid deaths?

He has no idea.
He probably doesn't know that even a mild case of the covids and make pp number than normal.

Frankly, do you care what he knows? I don't.
No, that vacuum of time and space might put me in a #toomuchdumbfuckerycoma.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She's ok. Dont worry. PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You can't respond to what I said. You are inadequate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Palin is just fine and relevant as ever.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh Emm Gee, LOkmUd trIEd funny!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did Lokturd dieded?

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did Lokturd dieded?

giphy.gif
:Sad:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
THE VAXED ARE DYING, THE VAXED ARE DYING!!!!!

Appearing on episode 1747 of the "
," Dr. Peter McCullough, a board-certified cardiologist who testified before committees the United States Senate regarding the treatment of COVID-19, said the "
" that "99% of people in the hospital were unvaccinated" was propaganda and a "talking point designed to encourage people to get vaccinated."

On July 4, 2021, Fauci told NBC's Chuck Todd on "
" that "if you look at the number of deaths, about 99.2% of them are unvaccinated."

Fauci will have tour propaganda binky very soon libs. Be patient!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But, but, but, this beyotch had her vax AND boosters! WTF libtards? I thought the vax prevented infections?

Warren, a Massachusetts Democrat, 72, said on Twitter she is vaccinated and boosted and regularly tested for COVID-19, and "while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case."

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
But, but, but, this beyotch had her vax AND boosters! WTF libtards? I thought the vax prevented infections?

Warren, a Massachusetts Democrat, 72, said on Twitter she is vaccinated and boosted and regularly tested for COVID-19, and "while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case."
Thous doth protest too loud. Phnownt!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wait, you vaxed cunts getting covid is from ME protesting? Fuk! Mark me down for MORE protests! KA-POWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everytime a person who opposes government forced vaccinations gets Covid you run up in here yammering about "anti vaxxers" because you were told through the powers of suggestion and bias that anyone who opposes government forced vaccination or is hesitant about THIS vaccine is an "anti vaxxer" and always a "Trump" person.

You act like people getting infections and/or dying from Covid shows you guys are in the right supporting government forced vaccination. While using the media you get tossed that's geared for reaffirming and shaping your views.

Otherwise no one sees your point. Perhaps you still think everyone not dem/prog thinks covid is fake so you think you are really showing us something.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wait, you vaxed cunts getting covid is from ME protesting? Fuk! Mark me down for MORE protests! KA-POWN3D!

Its everyone who doesnt want GovCo managing their medical decisions. It's not the riots or the ghoulish amount of immigrants flooding into the country and being carted all over......nope.

It's the Trump supporters fault duh!!

I think many of these people know the media lies and paints narratives, but they dont really care. Where do you have to be mentally/emotionally to be that way? To be like "I'm gonna run with these liars anyway and just turn on other regular people. Because doing this is gonna make the country more better for regular people".

Admin thinks WE are the dumb ones if we dont get his snark.....because to get his snarky bullshit you legit have to know what propaganda he believes about us. He wont find out for himself what anyone really is about. None of them do.

I really think they all avoid honest conversations because they actually WANT to believe the hateful bullshit they believe.

I was never the person that would just believe things about people and treat them like shit over what I was told. I used to think adults were above that.

Last edited:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

She's just a big oool' skanky momma bear doancheh know.