Thoughts on the (((Biden Administration))) and it's membership?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know a million Jews who were born in Merica, along with Italians, Arabs, Spaniards, Canadians, etc, etc.

Scouse and I are not against all Jews. Only the Elite fuckers trying to run the show. Understand?

Same could go for us Southerners/Confederates. Just cause we proud of where we come from, dont make us bad people.

? That fool DT isn’t a Jew. What are you talking about?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know I've touched on this in the past and was already aware of Team Biden being extremely Kosher, but holy heck.... surely you Americans must be wondering and starting to question why so many Jews hold high ranking positions within the country's political establishment?

bdnjwzz.jpg

That's utter bullshit when you list someone because their assistant is Jewish, or their child is married to a Jew. Good lord, you are paranoid.

Why is the US political establishment filled with Jews?

They make up less than 3% of the US population....

How is this ok?

My coffee fueled brain has so much to say lol. But you know I know the stuff you do lol.

My brother, our governments have been infected, like a computer. The Virus has entered, and has rapidly spread through the system. The System Error Message is already flashing on the screen. If we dont purge the Virus, and reboot the system, the computer gonna crash.

I say, we Purge them all. Except the truly trusted folks. As the people, we should be making folks we know in the communities, our next leaders, by vote of the people.

Thanks to the media and such run by them, only Their people usually get into power. As you know, they are tiny portion of the population, yet control most the shit.

We are in deep shit in this moment in history, unless something is done. We use to have 50 some companies controlling the media, I believe it is down to 4 now. That is a LOT of control. There are no different opinions, only the agenda push of the masters who own the 4, and those 4 are all in. Same with Big Tech, as they have bought up much of the lower ones. Now these fucks are buying up all the land. Shit about to get sinister, as it has been accelerating at an alarming pace lately.

You do realize that CONS pass the lions' share of laws which allow this kind of corporate consolidation, although lately Dems are almost as bad. The laws which prevented that sort of consolidation, and which kept the profit motive out of news media, were progressive laws. Most have been eviscerated now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
majority wise its a white christian nation and we dont like jews

Trying to understand your post? Isn’t Merica a country of many different races?

He does not understand the very concept of immigration/emigration. He's a fecking idjit.

Jeannie's a "he" now? Christ, you pro-trans types are so mindfucked you can't even tell the difference between a biological male and female any more.

What is your endgame exactly? A mono-gender?

Actually yes. Abolishing sex is the goal of the trans movement.

You have to look further back. All this shit been orchestrated since the 1960's as far as population reduction. I posted a thing on it awhile back, exposing a TON. THEY, the Elites, push the trans and gay movement, to prevent more kids.

You need to watch Demolition Man again. That shit blew my mind. I aint seen it in a long time, but I think it was @UncleDiLF posted an article, that showed a ton of shit from that old movie, that is going on today! In it, you couldnt have sex, and kids could only be approved, and made in a tube pretty much. Most the guys had become weak lil pussies lol. No guns either. Ton more references too. The Rebels had to live under the city.

Ah, so that's why there are almost 8 billion people on the planet now.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
What Biden is doing is not "administration"

It's demolition

The geriatric child mol3st3r is clearly destroying the US as quickly as he and the other mongrels can

They've probably received a lot of money to do so and when they're done, they'll simply abandon the US and watch it burn from somewhere else

Then China will just move in and control the rest.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know I've touched on this in the past and was already aware of Team Biden being extremely Kosher, but holy heck.... surely you Americans must be wondering and starting to question why so many Jews hold high ranking positions within the country's political establishment?

bdnjwzz.jpg

That's utter bullshit when you list someone because their assistant is Jewish, or their child is married to a Jew. Good lord, you are paranoid.

How is this ok?

My coffee fueled brain has so much to say lol. But you know I know the stuff you do lol.

My brother, our governments have been infected, like a computer. The Virus has entered, and has rapidly spread through the system. The System Error Message is already flashing on the screen. If we dont purge the Virus, and reboot the system, the computer gonna crash.

I say, we Purge them all. Except the truly trusted folks. As the people, we should be making folks we know in the communities, our next leaders, by vote of the people.

Thanks to the media and such run by them, only Their people usually get into power. As you know, they are tiny portion of the population, yet control most the shit.

We are in deep shit in this moment in history, unless something is done. We use to have 50 some companies controlling the media, I believe it is down to 4 now. That is a LOT of control. There are no different opinions, only the agenda push of the masters who own the 4, and those 4 are all in. Same with Big Tech, as they have bought up much of the lower ones. Now these fucks are buying up all the land. Shit about to get sinister, as it has been accelerating at an alarming pace lately.

Beautifully put my friend and I completely agree.

The computer virus remark is a great metaphor to describe the Jewish infiltration and subversion of western society.

The situation is dire and rapidly turning into an "us or them" scenario, with no compromises.

Jews haven't been evicted from 109 nations over the centuries for nothing, 110 will happen very soon if they continue pushing their degeneracy and I will celebrate the occasion like no other...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He does not understand the very concept of immigration/emigration. He's a fecking idjit.

Jeannie's a "he" now? Christ, you pro-trans types are so mindfucked you can't even tell the difference between a biological male and female any more.

Abolishing NORMAL sex is their goal

Peepole like Admin will riot in the streets if someone stops them from taking dick in their ass
LMAO.

OMG.

You're not paranoid at all.

Delusion Man.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's demolition

The geriatric child mol3st3r is clearly destroying the US as quickly as he and the other mongrels can

They've probably received a lot of money to do so and when they're done, they'll simply abandon the US and watch it burn from somewhere else

Biden doesn't make a single decision. Not one. He is controlled and influenced 100% by his Jewish cabinet and Jewish donors.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

bdnjwzz.jpg

How is this ok?

The computer virus remark is a great metaphor to describe the Jewish infiltration and subversion of western society.

The situation is dire and rapidly turning into an "us or them" scenario, with no compromises.

Jews haven't been evicted from 109 nations over the centuries for nothing, 110 will happen very soon if they continue pushing their degeneracy and I will celebrate the occasion like no other...

Sort of entertaining seeing you flip out over Jews. Always the same, they’ve got the flow, you don’t. You drive yourself crazy over this forever reality.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's demolition

Hes not an arrogant lying sac of shit either. I’d bet fatso has fucked more 15 y.os then Jeffery could possibly set up. Ever wonder why Jeffery is no longer with us?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

bdnjwzz.jpg

How is this ok?

Sort of entertaining seeing you flip out over Jews. Always the same, they’ve got the flow, you don’t. You drive yourself crazy over this forever reality.

What can I say, I take issue with being ruled over by people I disagree with and don't like.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Motto for the Jews =
Fuck every body over and when that is done fuck each other over - - - - - -

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Abolishing NORMAL sex is their goal

Peepole like Admin will riot in the streets if someone stops them from taking dick in their ass

I meant biological sex....like male and female biological sex.

But you are right about that too. Theyve dehumanized sex and it's basically on par with taking a shit. No different than any other body function. It's not specail or sacred anymore. Its treated like eating.

And the ignorant part is they call it progress. When that's been done throughout history and has shown to be abusive and unsustainable.