Could Trump Lose the 2024 US Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If so, Why?

If Not, Why not?

No right answers, only your opinion counts.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
If he doesn't he will just mean Hillary Clinton told her 3 million dead illegal aliens to vote for Kamala or whoever. One way or other if he loses the election, then it was rigged or Stolen or maybe both! Is the the the only scientifically valid conclusion needing supporting evidence!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If he doesn't he will just mean Hillary Clinton told her 3 million dead illegal aliens to vote for Kamala or whoever. One way or other if he loses the election, then it was rigged or Stolen or maybe both! Is the the the only scientifically valid conclusion needing supporting evidence!

One reason I think Trump/Vance could lose is they are both very polarizing figures. Both have taken positions which not only offend much of the American electorate (the common man/woman), but the Business and Social Elites as well. While Trump is a threat to their power structure, Vance has not exactly made friends with them either and has attacked Wall Street even if nobody loves them, they have power and clout.

So they've made some critical errors already and alienated traditional allies who might otherwise support the Republican Party. That alone could send droves of funding over to the Democrats.

Last edited:

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
Factory Bastard
Still too early for me to make a prediction about who will win, I think that it all comes down to who the Dems pick to run in place of Biden and whether the electoral colleges like him or not.

I think Trump will win the popular vote either way, that much I am confident in.

I was talking to my dad earlier and he seems to think that RFK could be a bulwark against Trump getting the popular vote if he was nominated for the Democratic parties candidate, but RFK is already deep in his own platform.

As far as RFK goes, though, I think some of the "anyone but Trump voters" that are not loyal democrats might vote for RFK now instead of Biden.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
One reason I think Trump/Vance could lose is they are both very polarizing figures. Both have taken positions which not only offend much of the American electorate (the common man/woman), but the Business and Social Elites as well. While Trump is a threat to their power structure, Vance has not exactly made friends with them either and has attacked Wall Street even if nobody loves them, they have power and clout.

So they've made some critical errors already and alienated traditional allies who might otherwise support the Republican Party. That alone could send droves of funding over to the Democrats.
They are both venal narcissists, and these two con artists are the best the GOP has to offer. The ticket's veep imo is even more dangerous than Trump, he actually seems intelligent if morally bankrupt.