Covid-19 - The People I Know

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
But what about @Admin. ’s Aunty tho?

Ever since contracting Covid she’s been having difficulty remembering which outdated newspaper goes in the microwave vs the freezer

Things are dire

Fuck her. Ever since I had it I was getting random asthma attacks.....and I've never had asthma.

It's getting better though. I'm still on schedule to die from some sort of cancer instead :D or my kidney will finally kill me.
You haven’t started growing Thick patches of nappy hair on your on palms have you?

Like admin’s aunty?

or is that because his family is into the whole moose rape fetish ?

Gotta be the mouse rape.

Wouldn't it be more entrapment?

Armageddon! Armageddon!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ever since contracting Covid she’s been having difficulty remembering which outdated newspaper goes in the microwave vs the freezer

Things are dire

Fuck her. Ever since I had it I was getting random asthma attacks.....and I've never had asthma.

It's getting better though. I'm still on schedule to die from some sort of cancer instead :D or my kidney will finally kill me.
You haven’t started growing Thick patches of nappy hair on your on palms have you?

Like admin’s aunty?

Gotta be the mouse rape.
And the wanton drug abuse. More than likely

and let’s not forget the highly questionable hygine practices

And the steady stream of throbbing black cock.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Things are dire

Like admin’s aunty?

Gotta be the mouse rape.

But aren't we discussing female afflictions here? Black cock is a privileged amenity among admin's brood of genetic throwbacks available only to those born biologically male.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Things are dire

Like admin’s aunty?

Gotta be the mouse rape.

But aren't we discussing female afflictions here? Black cock is a privileged amenity among admin's brood of genetic throwbacks available only to those born biologically male.

Do gender distinctions matter in his gene pool?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Things are dire

Like admin’s aunty?

Gotta be the mouse rape.

Do gender distinctions matter in his gene pool?
Good point, cause the species classification chart certainly doesn't

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Interesting that all the deaths listed on this thread are coming from blue states

One really has to wonder if all the economy crushing lock downs, and various other infringements on our freedoms were all for naught

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope... I know many who have contracted Covid, but no deaths. I do, however, get many requests in my PS groups on FB from people all over the world to do memorial shops that say it was a Covid death... but who in the fuck knows for sure if it was in fact covid and not some other underlying condition. Everyone there has a sob story to get their request done

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't personally know anyone who died from it but do know people who got infected. One of my closest friends growing up had a long history of legal problems due to getting involved in drugs and gangs during his teenage years. He has spent 18 of his 45 years in prison because of poor choices he made during his teenage years but is now on the straight and narrow, engaged to be married, and the guy works close to 80 hours a week saying "if I am busy at work then I'm not fucking up and giving the parole officer an excuse to send me back."

Because he was in prison so long (he got released on parile two or three times then but each time fucked up and relapsed on drugs which violated his parole) he lives with his elderly parents as housing costs in San Diego are so high. His older brother, despite having a wife and two kids also lives with their parents, while the grandparents watch the younger children so the adults can work. So they have a multi generational household. Worse the grandmother has breast cancer.

He he caught covid and brought it home to his entire extended family before he knew it. Everyone including the grand kids caught it. No one died but it was a close thing for his mother as she was in her early 70's and had a compromised immune system due to her cancer treatment.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So this past week I went on a small camping trip with a group of retired people from my city. This is a group that has been around for about 30 years and I was just introduced to them.

Most of these people are quite a bit older than my wife and me (I am 54 and my wife is 49). The person who introduced us to the group is 74 and his wife is a few years younger. There were several people in their 80's, and none under 65 other than my wife and me.

So old folks.

Someone mentioned to me "Just to let you know, so-and-so isn't vaccinated because he's against the vaccines." I avoided the subject up until that point, but once it was mentioned, I told them that I am not vaccinated either. I asked people if they knew many people who got seriously ill with Covid-19. Being such an old group, I expected that they would all know a number of people who got very sick and some who would have actually died. They knew very few actual people who got very sick. Nobody knew anyone who actually died from Covid-19.

Personally, I don't know anyone who died from or with Covid-19. I heard about a person in the building where my in-laws live who died with Covid-19; apparently he was a sick man and was expected to die within the next few years (he was fighting cancer I think). I know a few people who were sick with Covid-19, but not sick enough to be hospitalized.

Do any of you people here know people who died "with Covid"?
Nobody. Various friends around the world had it (no vaccine) and all survived, describing it like another flu. Don’t fall for the vaccine trap...it’s not good for your longevity and comes with a lot of complications.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another friend from high school, who is a complete loser at life, he is 46 and STILL lives with his parents because he is too lazy to get a fucking job, and who spends all his spare cash going to whore houses in Tijuana, also caught it but did not die. He also used to be a drug addict but thankfully kicked that habit around seven years ago.

I can remember an incident with him where he came to my parents house around 2014, where I had not lived for almost 20 years, drugged out asking if I was home (as if it was still the early 1990's) and asking if I was home. My father invited him in and spoke with him where he declared his intention to commit suicide because he was "such a loser". Fortunately, my father talked him out of it and called my friend's parents informing them of their son's professed desire to kill himself and his parents got him the professional help he needed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Three people. One was vaccinated.

Did the vaccinated person have pre-existing conditions?

He had diabetes. Not sure if that contributed to it tho.
Most definitely. The vast majority of people that have died, unvaccinated or vaccinated, have had underlying medical conditions.
I couldn’t handle having to have booster shot after booster shot for the rest of my life. I’d be like a ticking time bomb.

Sorry, the vaccine is dangerous.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Virtually everyone who dies had pre-existing conditions. Vaccinated or not but unvaccinated have a 90% to 95% greater chance of dying. The numbers aren't even close.