Covid-69 and religion...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, I just am not into slapping kids
Sheeeit. I did. My old man could send me running just by taking off his belt.
And look what became of you ;-)

Luckily my kids can be talked with. Usually that works.
I had Brothers at the catholic school whooping on the back of my hands.
My old man would say,'What'd you do?'.
The nuns tho, they'd whoop on your ass with rosary beads. They were the worst.

please change your avatar!

no way you deserve to be a king and having Bobby the brain Hemean as a manager. Seriously. Get some BLM or italo pizzza pic.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
h3BG6Nd.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was in a store a couple of months ago and a mother smacked her kid and I was absolutely horrified... Plus.. there are parents who may lose control and not know when to stop.. My mom fit that bill sometimes..lol.. There are better ways to discipline,imo:)
Sometimes a slap is good. If you behave like scum your should be punished , periodically.

MaxiPad the liberal scum endorses kids to cry and behave like Queens. Fucked liberal
Sometimes a good hiding is in order. I was slapped a lot..not a fan, especially when I would end up with bruised cheekbones because of my mother’s wedding and engagement rings. I always thought caning at school was a good thing. Better that than your kid becoming undisciplined and in jail later on in life.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Hmmmmmmmmm
Do you not believe in corporal punishment?
Don’t hit your kids, it teaches them nothing only if there’s a situation you can’t handle,it’s ok to lash out, then get in loads of trouble later on.
I was joking, I never ever hit my kids.
The worst physical thing I have ever done was restain my son, when he was trying to his us and throw stuff, by holding him in my arms until he calmed down. Luckily that's not needed anymore now.
You get your ass whooped on as a boy? By adults, not other kids.
Nope, I just am not into slapping kids
Sheeeit. I did. My old man could send me running just by taking off his belt.

Preach!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was in a store a couple of months ago and a mother smacked her kid and I was absolutely horrified... Plus.. there are parents who may lose control and not know when to stop.. My mom fit that bill sometimes..lol.. There are better ways to discipline,imo:)
Sometimes a slap is good. If you behave like scum your should be punished , periodically.

MaxiPad the liberal scum endorses kids to cry and behave like Queens. Fucked liberal
Sometimes a good hiding is in order. I was slapped a lot..not a fan, especially when I would end up with bruised cheekbones because of my mother’s wedding and engagement rings. I always thought caning at school was a good thing. Better that than your kid becoming undisciplined and in jail later on in life.

I know this is an old convo and that you really talk about anal swabs ......but spanking isnt discipline.

Why do so many people make it an either/or? Like you dont spank your kids...you are not disciplining them? My kids are pretty disciplined, I do not spank them.

Discipline basically means training. I don't know why it equated with spanking. All spanking does is make kids sneakier and less likely to have actual discipline.

So yeah the CCP likes it up the butt.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I know this is an old convo and that you really talk about anal swabs ......but spanking isnt discipline.

Why do so many people make it an either/or? Like you dont spank your kids...you are not disciplining them? My kids are pretty disciplined, I do not spank them.

Discipline basically means training. I don't know why it equated with spanking. All spanking does is make kids sneakier and less likely to have actual discipline.

So yeah the CCP likes it up the butt.
There’s spanking and then there’s a relentless beating. Easy to distinguish between the two...end of discussion.

Covid: had to have a laugh. One can actually test more subjects with anal swabs than with nasal probing. Fact.
People are also happier having an anal swab over a nasal probe. But religion gets in the way! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is no way I would take a swab in the ass unless it was some life/death issue and it was the only way to get a result.

When you are pregnant, you have to get a group b strep swab at the end of your pregnancy. And that's awful ....but very nessesary because group b can kill the baby. So it helps to know if you need the anti biotics.

But a regular Covid test? Fuck that. As much I hate getting a long q tip jammed all the way into my face....I'll stick with that if I need to be tested.

I feel like China is just making fun of everyone now.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There is no way I would take a swab in the ass unless it was some life/death issue and it was the only way to get a result.

When you are pregnant, you have to get a group b strep swab at the end of your pregnancy. And that's awful ....but very nessesary because group b can kill the baby. So it helps to know if you need the anti biotics.

But a regular Covid test? Fuck that. As much I hate getting a long q tip jammed all the way into my face....I'll stick with that if I need to be tested.

I feel like China is just making fun of everyone now.
You do your own anal swabs, whereas the nasal option is done by medical staff. However I can see a few people insisting on the anal swab be administered by medical staff as well. :devil1: