Covid-69 and religion...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Serious Discussion here please...

While the pandemic has been sweeping around the world, there’s been weeping and wailing, but also lashings of raw unadulterated coitus!

With a lot of isolation and free time, people have either prayed or got layed... a lot.

How do you envision your 3rd coming?

ykY9tt.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

While the pandemic has been sweeping around the world, there’s been weeping and wailing, but also lashings of raw unadulterated coitus!

With a lot of isolation and free time, people have either prayed or got layed... a lot.

ykY9tt.jpg
Are you telling me..... that my wife is pregnant?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

ykY9tt.jpg
God willing my son...God willing.

Q

Banned

ykY9tt.jpg
God willing my son...God willing.
I hope not! Do you have children? Children are horrible!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My children are adults. A lawyer, a musician and a herbalist. They are challenging. If it’s going to be your first, good luck and support their vision. That’s the best advice I can give. And always forgive.
:rightON:

Q

Banned
My children are adults. A lawyer, a musician and a herbalist. They are challenging. If it’s going to be your first, good luck and support their vision. That’s the best advice I can give. And always forgive.
:rightON:
I have two of those creatures already.... NEVER forgive, punishment is GOOD. We try to punish them as much as possible during the times we let them out of the cage :devil1:

Q

Banned
Yep...some kids bury their heads in those things. Back in my day it was skateboarding and surfing and maybe a bit of Donkey Kong.
Well... the attraction is magic indeed.... So th time is limited, but unfortunately we have too much electronics

Q

Banned
Hmmmmmmmmm
Do you not believe in corporal punishment?
Don’t hit your kids, it teaches them nothing only if there’s a situation you can’t handle,it’s ok to lash out, then get in loads of trouble later on.
I was joking, I never ever hit my kids.
The worst physical thing I have ever done was restain my son, when he was trying to his us and throw stuff, by holding him in my arms until he calmed down. Luckily that's not needed anymore now.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hmmmmmmmmm
Don’t hit your kids, it teaches them nothing only if there’s a situation you can’t handle,it’s ok to lash out, then get in loads of trouble later on.
The worst physical thing I have ever done was restain my son, when he was trying to his us and throw stuff, by holding him in my arms until he calmed down. Luckily that's not needed anymore now.
You get your ass whooped on as a boy? By adults, not other kids.

Q

Banned
Hmmmmmmmmm
Nope, I just am not into slapping kids

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hmmmmmmmmm
Sheeeit. I did. My old man could send me running just by taking off his belt.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
And look what became of you ;-)

Luckily my kids can be talked with. Usually that works.
I had Brothers at the catholic school whooping on the back of my hands.
My old man would say,'What'd you do?'.
The nuns tho, they'd whoop on your ass with rosary beads. They were the worst.

Q

Banned

Are you now trying to convince me to start hitting my kids?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmmmmmmmmm
Yep.. me too... My father never had the heart to discipline.. It was always my mother.. OUCH!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Are you now trying to convince me to start hitting my kids?
Nope. Jest sayin'

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in a store a couple of months ago and a mother smacked her kid and I was absolutely horrified... Plus.. there are parents who may lose control and not know when to stop.. My mom fit that bill sometimes..lol.. There are better ways to discipline,imo:)

Q

Banned
I was in a store a couple of months ago and a mother smacked her kid and I was absolutely horrified... Plus.. there are parents who may lose control and not know when to stop.. My mom fit that bill sometimes..lol.. There are better ways to discipline,imo:)
Indeed:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nuns are evil bitches , wish I could go back in time and wring some of their necks...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

ykY9tt.jpg
City is with less crowd here. All running with their face diapers.

Religion is good in these times. They last year's were extreme. People lived like in the room empires.

Now no more gay propanda or Greta. Political correctness etc. We have more importent issues now .

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sometimes a slap is good. If you behave like scum your should be punished , periodically.

MaxiPad the liberal scum endorses kids to cry and behave like Queens. Fucked liberal

Q

Banned
Sometimes a slap is good. If you behave like scum your should be punished , periodically.

MaxiPad the liberal scum endorses kids to cry and behave like Queens. Fucked liberal
You want to oppress everyone...