Creepiest US president Joe Biden...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cool how you keep believing stuff that is just propaganda-lies spread by the Trump campaign :)

Absolutely none of you who are happy about Biden are able to see propaganda. Do you even know what propaganda IS?

The latest propaganda is the insurrection narrative. When you see politicains and the MSM constantly using inflammatory and divisive language over and over and over that's a good indication you are seeing propaganda.

You guys are so fooled by it that you dont even seem to care that narrative is designed to get you okay with our liberties being infringed in the form of big brother spying on Americans and labeling dissent as domestic terror.

Propaganda was ignoring an entire briefing with important information about Covid measures and focusing twisting T rumps words about disinfectant. Or saying he called all Mexicans rapists. Or saying T rump has "children torn from their mothers arms and thrown in cages".

You guys fall for this propaganda all the time and dont even realize it.

I dont think you guys would even be interested in objective and accurate reporting because the truth doesnt come with all that drama and emotional manipulation.

The propaganda is also in what they DONT report.
The interesting thing is that I am pretty immune for the american propaganda. The information we receive in my country is pretty much facts. We have our own propaganda, but that is not comparable to the american propaganda.

Eeehhhh....Q, you've shown otherwise.

And it's people who are proud and think they are immune to it that typically fall into the trap harder.

You validated a propaganda claim that T rump is responsible for Covid deaths. That's simply not an objective or rational claim. And you failed to provide anything you think T rump could have done that he failed to do.....within his jurisdiction of power.

So.....I'm afraid it's the fact you find yourself immune that makes you more vulnerable. No one is immune to propaganda, critical thinking people understand navigating that and their biases.

You guys who think you are not bias and are propaganda proof sit here literally parroting propaganda claims. You've GOT to humble down and check yourself.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Eb90vNMU4AAjGHa.jpg

And then T rump booted Epstein out of his club because the guy was a pervert.

Is everyone photographed with Epstein guilty of child rape? I dont really see what these pictures are supposed to communicate, at least outside of that fact that people think child rape is a funny partisan "gotcha" and not a serious brutality that shouldnt be flung around so lightly.
This just shows he knew him and visited him. But... wasn't that something he denied at some moment in time?

No. He said he wasnt friends with the guy and hadnt spoke to him in years.

Which was a claim I checked, btw. It was correct, as T rump had a sort of falling out with Epstein several years ago and booted him from Margo whatever because Epstein was sleazing on a 14 year old.
Ok, could be. I did not really follow that part, I despise people who abuse children and try not to get too much info about these things. I'm just glad when people like Epstein get caught and scared about who he "facilitated".

I genuinly hope Trump is not a "customer" of Epstein, because the less of those, the better

Q

Banned
Cool how you keep believing stuff that is just propaganda-lies spread by the Trump campaign :)

Absolutely none of you who are happy about Biden are able to see propaganda. Do you even know what propaganda IS?

The latest propaganda is the insurrection narrative. When you see politicains and the MSM constantly using inflammatory and divisive language over and over and over that's a good indication you are seeing propaganda.

You guys are so fooled by it that you dont even seem to care that narrative is designed to get you okay with our liberties being infringed in the form of big brother spying on Americans and labeling dissent as domestic terror.

Propaganda was ignoring an entire briefing with important information about Covid measures and focusing twisting T rumps words about disinfectant. Or saying he called all Mexicans rapists. Or saying T rump has "children torn from their mothers arms and thrown in cages".

I dont think you guys would even be interested in objective and accurate reporting because the truth doesnt come with all that drama and emotional manipulation.

The interesting thing is that I am pretty immune for the american propaganda. The information we receive in my country is pretty much facts. We have our own propaganda, but that is not comparable to the american propaganda.

And it's people who are proud and think they are immune to it that typically fall into the trap harder.

You validated a propaganda claim that T rump is responsible for Covid deaths. That's simply not an objective or rational claim. And you failed to provide anything you think T rump could have done that he failed to do.....within his jurisdiction of power.

So.....I'm afraid it's the fact you find yourself immune that makes you more vulnerable. No one is immune to propaganda, critical thinking people understand navigating that and their biases.

You guys who think you are not bias and are propaganda proof sit here literally parroting propaganda claims. You've GOT to humble down and check yourself.
Th COVID claim IS true. We were in a lockdown in Europe and the news (real time news!) from the US was that it would blow over... I have SEEN him claiming that it was not serious. You try to blame others, but he is STILL responsible for providing incorrect information, where the correct information was easy to aquire.

And regarding the propaganda: IN the US the propaganda is VERY DIFFERENT from outside. That's what I meant with the "immune" part. I was just talking about the US propaganda. It really is a world of difference....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is everyone photographed with Epstein guilty of child rape? I dont really see what these pictures are supposed to communicate, at least outside of that fact that people think child rape is a funny partisan "gotcha" and not a serious brutality that shouldnt be flung around so lightly.
This just shows he knew him and visited him. But... wasn't that something he denied at some moment in time?

Which was a claim I checked, btw. It was correct, as T rump had a sort of falling out with Epstein several years ago and booted him from Margo whatever because Epstein was sleazing on a 14 year old.
Ok, could be. I did not really follow that part, I despise people who abuse children and try not to get too much info about these things. I'm just glad when people like Epstein get caught and scared about who he "facilitated".

I genuinly hope Trump is not a "customer" of Epstein, because the less of those, the better

One of the girls even made a statement that Trump absolutely was not a customer of Epstien.

And you just know that many people wanted to nail him with such.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Th COVID claim IS true. We were in a lockdown in Europe and the news (real time news!) from the US was that it would blow over... I have SEEN him claiming that it was not serious. You try to blame others, but he is STILL responsible for providing incorrect information, where the correct information was easy to aquire.

And regarding the propaganda: IN the US the propaganda is VERY DIFFERENT from outside. That's what I meant with the "immune" part. I was just talking about the US propaganda. It really is a world of difference....

I'm right here in the US telling you it is NOT true.

First off, Trump never said it wasnt serious. So you did not see that.

It was Nancy Pelosi, democrat politicains and the entire MSM including the W.H.O who said the "Corona scare" wasnt serious and that we needed to worry about the flu. This was AFTER Trump stopped international travel when the US only had 2 cases and zero deaths.

Also Trump has NO SAY into how the STATES manage this virus. That's simply NOT how our government works. Trump cannot call the shots with States.

So no, the Covid claim is NOT true, it's common propaganda that was employed to attack his re election campaign and I can back everything I said.

Its propaganda, Q.

Q

Banned

It was Nancy Pelosi, democrat politicains and the entire MSM including the W.H.O who said the "Corona scare" wasnt serious and that we needed to worry about the flu. This was AFTER Trump stopped international travel when the US only had 2 cases and zero deaths.

Also Trump has NO SAY into how the STATES manage this virus. That's simply NOT how our government works. Trump cannot call the shots with States.

So no, the Covid claim is NOT true, it's common propaganda that was employed to attack his re election campaign and I can back everything I said.

Its propaganda, Q.
Well, that Nancy Pelosi looks a lot like Donald Trump... :Confused3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its propaganda, Q.
Well, that Nancy Pelosi looks a lot like Donald Trump... :Confused3:

Through a propaganda lense, maybe. This was something I watched VERY closely, since it showed up in Wuhan.

Feb 18th, still saying Corona wasnt a threat(yet) but the flu was.

Feb 18th.

Also january 14th W.H.O literally said there was no evidence of human to human transmission. Do I need to show the timeline?

Trump had moved on this issue pretty fast with the travel bans when we literally had 2 cases and no deaths and everyone was critisizing him for "fear mongering".

That narrative completely flipped in March and suddenly Trump didnt fear monger enough, apparently.

Trump legit repeated what experts like Fauci were saying. So really your issues are with Fauci.

Once again.....you are repeating propaganda claims. Trump took this more seriously than the MSM was up until people realized this was a problem. Until March it was called a "Corona scare" as if Trump was stupid.

I have a compilation of media headlines right up until March to back what I'm saying.

Also again....Trump cannot dictate how any States manage Covid. We have federal and state government.....its on the Governors how the virus was managed in their states.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I just thought I’d post something in Politics before it’s fucked off for good or ass-boxed indefinitely.

Joe Biden is without a doubt, one very creepy fucker. It just goes to show why the leftists love him so much. I’d even go so far as saying the leftists would felch out his sharts just so he didn’t spoil his adult nappies that he’s been known to wear during public debate.

Post your creepy Joe Biden snipbits and vids ‘ere...:Indeed:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
spam-spamerican-tour-food-truck-japan-21.jpg
I thought you were banned already dropkick? Nobody likes you fuckwit!
141617004_10224543709080765_3127724029681958947_o.jpg
I’m glad that you don’t realise with whom you’re talking to. It makes me feel almost incandescent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also Nancy lied about Trump cutting the CDC budget.

The CDC only gained an increase in funding. He also didnt "disband the pandemic response team". The head quit and Trump formed the Covid task force.

So there is lots and lots of propaganda surrounding Americas Covid response and its directly because of the election.

All the anti Trump propaganda regarding Covid was intended to help the DNC win the election, and it also gets those responsible for fuckery that got people killed off the hook.

Dont be one of those people, Q. Be willing to acknowledge the holes and falsehoods in these narratives. Even if the person they are about is someone you dont like.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Through a propaganda lense, maybe. This was something I watched VERY closely, since it showed up in Wuhan.

That was last year in February 2020 before it got really bad, eh Dovey?

Boy, times have sure changed since then, eh.

Pelosi was lucky there wasn't anybody there in that room who had COVID, or she didn't get back then.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pelosi was lucky there wasn't anybody there in that room who had COVID, or she didn't get back then.

Yep.

It was also after Trump stopped international travel from China....even Biden talked shit about that.

Trump was getting shit right up until March for not "listening to experts"(even though he was) regarding the "Corona scare".

Democrats and media were the ones down playing it. Trump was trying to avoid a panick.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

It was also after Trump stopped international travel from China....even Biden talked shit about that.

Trump was getting shit right up until March for not "listening to experts"(even though he was) regarding the "Corona scare".

Democrats and media were the ones down playing it. Trump was trying to avoid a panick.

Regardless of who's to blame, COVID is quite lethal, eh.
BTW, are you still a healthcare worker or volunteering in the field these days?

Or did you decide to take a break from it?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

LOL! Quite lethal indeed! Only 99.6% survive! :LMAO:
:Sad:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

I hope St. Biden can save you, Lokmeer.

Here's your only hope.

Pray with your nation for his success, eh?

Now that he's yer President!

bTW, more Americans have died from COVID than the War your Grandfather fought in, eh Lokmeer?

The USA needs a good man like Joe Biden to lead them.

Like Moses he will lead your people out of the wilderness, Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

Here's your only hope.

bTW, more Americans have died from COVID than the War your Grandfather fought in, eh Lokmeer?

LOL! clown. :LMAO:

First off, Saint Trump gave us the vaccine. Second, biden and his people fought Saint Trump all the way. Third, imagine how many millions would have died during WW2 if the troops were nearly all 70 plus with die a beetus, COPD, and pneumonia!
PWN3D! :ROFL3:
Ya fukin idiot!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

Here's your only hope.

First off, Saint Trump gave us the vaccine. Second, biden and his people fought Saint Trump all the way. Third, imagine how many millions would have died during WW2 if the troops were nearly all 70 plus with die a beetus, COPD, and pneumonia!
Ya fukin idiot!

But you lost the election eh Lokmeer?

So you're out in the wildenress for quite some time.

Good luck, Buddy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

Here's your only hope.

Ya fukin idiot!

Good luck, Buddy.

Lost? Nope. It was stolen. And it was all caught on tape!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

Here's your only hope.

Ya fukin idiot!

Good luck, Buddy.

I think it'll be a long time im the political wilderness fer ye, Lokmeer.

8 years. minimum, eh?

There could even be a new political party ta replace the GOP, eh?

by then your Trump will be no mo', Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

Here's your only hope.

Ya fukin idiot!

Good luck, Buddy.

I think it'll be a long time im the political wilderness fer ye, Lokmeer.

8 years. minimum, eh?

There could even be a new political party ta replace the GOP, eh?

by then your Trump will be no mo', Lokmeer.

depends if we can prevent the next election from being stolen, josephine. Who knows though, maybe we'll have a civil war and burn down your shitty little country instead of moving there! :ROFL3:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story kreeper, why did Epstein have 14 contact phone numbers for Trump in his possession at time of his arrest?

16142675_1920269841394043_1169176670877623331_n.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol. Now Biden is saying “there’s nothing we can do” about the upward trend in COVID

Lol. Day 4. Riots, terror attacks, massive job losses and more COVID deaths What a failure

But hey. Mentally ill men who think they are women have more rights and hondurous is getting 4 billion while Americans starve

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

Yep.

Here's your only hope.

Ya fukin idiot!

Good luck, Buddy.

Funny how none of those tapes got their day in court, eh? Some hi-power lawyers *rump has...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

Nothing personal at all Joe....but I'm never discussing that on the boards again, for obvious reasons.

At least I hope it's obvious. I dont want to ever deal with a certain someone harassing me via my work or anything again. And he would.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep.

Nothing personal at all Joe....but I'm never discussing that on the boards again, for obvious reasons.

At least I hope it's obvious. I dont want to ever deal with a certain someone harassing me via my work or anything again. And he would.

Well if you decided to take a break or no longer wanted to work in that area of work, can't say I'd blame you.

No use in risking one's life or health for a paycheque unless they absolutely have to.