Creepy Jack Fucked Up

Hey is Arctic White a metallic color, or no?

No, but you should see it in the sunlight.

I got a ceramic coating applied and it looks like it is covered in a think layer of glass.

I say sunlight...but it is pretty stunning at night under the street lights too.

I like that it makes people happy just to see it drive by. People smile and admire it.
 
He meant to post that under a different account.

What a fuckin' useless loser!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Useless? He does more for this forum than you ever will. Every day he comes here and is trolled beyond belief but sticks around, which is hard to do. Instead of insulting him why not contribute something to this forum other than bragging about all of the charity work you've done. Being charitable is a great quality to have, but you completely ruin that by making sure that everyone knows about it. He and I have had issues but we always work it out. You're the "useless loser" here, not him.
 
Last edited:
Useless? He does more for this forum then you ever will. Every day he comes here and is trolled beyond belief but sticks around, which is hard to do. Instead of insulting him why not contribute something to this forum other than bragging about all of the charity work you've done. Being charitable is a great quality to have, but you completely ruin that by making sure that everyone knows about it. He and I have had issues but we always work it out. You're the useless loser here, not him.
Is this a joke? Have you seen what's happened here? Hes gone and he turned on you before he went. Get with the programme
 
Being charitable is a great quality to have, but you completely ruin that by making sure that everyone knows about it.

See, this is the kind of stuff that interests me when I study people like you, Alticus.

The important thing about charitable work is to help those in need.

Nothing anyone says about it changes that fact. Who cares if I mention it to you people? It does not affect the people who really matter.

Your response is always more revealing than you know.