MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
DrearyEducatedCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I knew you were garbage from the beginning when you relentlessly trolled my image threads and I was minding my business. You've already proved to me you don't add anything of substance.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Most people never make that rite of passage. The entire academic world is clueless, and most of the middle class as well. They think the cops are there to protect them, and if they’re white and keep their mouths shut and do what they’re told, the cops might make an effort, if there’s something in it for them. Otherwise they make sure that crime is properly organized, and that the rich and powerful are happy. To think of the cops otherwise is crazy."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
A Step Back Toward Peace Keeping

"I grew up in an America with cops in the background. Most people – being not criminals – had almost no interaction with them and when they did it was generally civil and far more important, almost always on equal terms –with the cop respectful of the citizen."

Source:

"Until the doctrine is established and respected that the law applies equally to everyone, including cops, there will be increasingly less and less respect for cops – who increasingly hold themselves above the law.

And us in contempt."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to make gore compilation videos until I started worrying about any legal repercussions that might end up on my doorstep, after all I’m pretty sure if a copper seen one and took offence I’d be up on some obscenity charge... Mind I’m in the UK lol

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
They're All "Heroes" -- No Matter What Laws they Enforce

"All law enforcement officers, we are insistently told, are “heroes,” even when enforcing government edicts that are morally unsupportable. Members of that fraternity of state-licensed violence regard the detestable likes of Batchelder and Gorsuch as their kin, as well they should."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Teaching Kids to Trust the Police is Child Abuse

"If it is “irrational” for parents to teach their children to be leery of police officers, why do police officers and prosecutors cultivate that attitude within their own children?"

"Given that police and prosecutors tell their own children not to trust law enforcement officers, why shouldn’t parents employed in the productive sector do likewise?"

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You'd be wise to listen closely to what William Norman Grigg had to say. (Unfortunately he passed away a year or so ago.)

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
“Chill Out” AGWs in Albany

"And while it’s nice that one of the AGWs showed a degree of restraint – and tried, tepidly, to turn down the Hut! Hut! Hutting! – it is telling that nothing more than gentle injunctions were tendered toward AGW Luke Deer, the crazed AGW trying to beat one of the victims to death for the crime of offending his Authority. No Tazers were drawn on AGW Deer. No orders barked at him to “get on the ground, now!”

Until that changes, nothing else will."

Source:

p.s. - AGW = armed government worker

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Don't know about a thin blue line but know about a thin red line between sane and insane and thinking you have cross it !

PS - YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP:Welcome8: