Criminal Cops Going To Prison

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Not a day goes by without reports of police officers overstepping the bounds of the Constitution and brutalizing, terrorizing and killing the citizenry. Indeed, the list of incidents in which unaccountable police abuse their power, betray their oath of office and leave taxpayers bruised, broken and/or killed grows longer and more tragic by the day. Indeed, as John W. Whitehead reports in this episode of On Target, it is increasingly evident that militarized police—who are armed with weapons of war and who are allowed to operate above the law—have not made America any safer or freer."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Few people in the world seem to appreciate just how awful it is to be a government police officer. It's not that the job involves particularly physically demanding work, or that the job is particularly dangerous. In fact, the work is not nearly physically demanding enough (as the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
demonstrates), and neither is it particularly dangerous (being a cop doesn't even make the top
). Nor is the job terrible because of the unstated obligation to wear a tawdry mustache in public. Instead, what makes the job so horrific is the fact that it requires living a completely contradictory moral life."

"Unlike normal human beings, whose jobs require adherence to the same moral standards that apply in their private lives, police officers are required to act in ways they would never even consider in their private lives. For forty hours a week (or more, if they are trying to
), police officers are required to forget the moral standards that govern their private interactions with their own friends, families and neighbors and adopt the moral outlook of the sociopath and the gangster."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"At this very moment, for example, there are literally thousands of "criminals" in the United States who are driving around in their cars without seatbelts on, and thousands of other "criminals" who are ingesting substances that the politicians in Washington don't like. In other words, the streets are literally crawling with "criminals" at all times, which means that cops have no time whatsoever to go back to the station to rest. The 24-hour patrol is thus necessitated by politicians' ever-expanding definition of crime.

In other words, the police are no longer in the business of protecting people from rare and costly events, and thus have nothing whatsoever in common with firemen. They are in the business of cracking skulls and enforcing the political class's dictates on the people. Firemen, on the other hand, are
who simply wait to respond to accidents. Firemen are a form of voluntary social insurance against accidents, while the police are merely thuggish tools of the political class."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Jeff Deist and Will Grigg discuss "police state Keynesianism," how the once embryonic American police state became overt, how military equipment, personnel, and mindsets increasingly find their way into local law enforcement agencies, and why there are more than 100 SWAT deployments every day in the US."

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
A few things to notice:

1. Hosing down a thread with copypasta won't make people talk about your topic.

2. Calling the OP names or questioning his character doesn't make the topic unimportant.

3. Not all cops are road pirates and trigger-happy thugs.

4. Enough cops are road pirates and trigger happy thugs that it needs to be addressed.

infinityshock

Factory Bastard
Brave Freedom Fighters Save Community From Rampaging Feral Beast

When the heros of the hour arrived on scene, they witnessed a nigger unresponsive in his vehicle with a semi-automatic handgun in its lap. More officers were called while said nigger remained unresponsive, most likely due to excessive consumption of one or more pharmaceuticals.

at some point the nigger regained some level of consciousness then looked at the officers, who repeatedly and clearly commanded him to keep his hands visible. the dumb nigger instead "quickly moved his hands downward for the firearm." "Fearing for their safety, six officers fired their duty weapons at the dumb nigger" the news release stated.

after conducting an investigation into the firearm in the possession of the nigger it was determined that the gun the nigger intended to use to murder untold numbers of humans had been reported stolen in Oregon.

all hail the brave protectors of our safety and well being.

a go-fund-me account has been set up for the taxidermy bill on the pelt and trophy mounting service.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seen this last night and right up your(KW) alley !

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A few things to notice:

2. Calling the OP names or questioning his character doesn't make the topic unimportant.

4. Enough cops are road pirates and trigger happy thugs that it needs to be addressed.

1 - supposed facts being crapped all over the place by a brain dead, butt hurt and biased source is relevant and needs noting
2 - u say it needs 'addressing' but then all u chimed in about was talk about how its talked about and addressed nothing regardiing it at all
3 - make a thread addessing the 'blue herd' problem as u like 2 call it and show all the sheeple how its done, genius

*plz get dressed b4 replying lol

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
A few things to notice:

1 - supposed facts being crapped all over the place by a brain dead, butt hurt and biased source is relevant and needs noting

Nope. Facts are King. Nothing you say against the messenger is worth a damn when you can't counter the message. If you say 1+1=2 and I call you a doo-doo head, that doesn't make 1+1= something else.

2 - u say it needs 'addressing' but then all u chimed in about was talk about how its talked about and addressed nothing regardiing it at all

It's an important topic. And I contribute what, and as much as, I feel like. So nyer.

3 - make a thread addessing the 'blue herd' problem as u like 2 call it and show all the sheeple how its done, genius

Maybe if I feel like it, I will. But there's already a thread on the topic right here.

*plz get dressed b4 replying lol

Better idea -- you get naked.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I will contribute this thought, though:

"I have a brother/uncle/grandpappy/roommate who's a cop, and you're insulting him!"

Nobody's insulting him except the trigger happy road pirates and thugs who disgrace law enforcement as an institution. If you support law enforcement, you ought to be pissed off by dog slaughtering trigger happy road pirates more than the rest of us, because those fuckers are the ones putting your loved ones in danger just as much as Tyrone the corner crack slinger. I'll also remind you that this country was founded on tax evasion and the motto "fuck the police (redcoats at that particular time.)" Don't play Patriotic when you support a police state and call it supporting the rule of law. There's a difference between the two things, and that difference is this: a police state does not support the rule of law -- it puts itself above the law. It starts at the top with Congress being exempt from the laws it passes, and it trickles all the way down to the cop chick who walks into another man's apartment and opens fire on him because "wrong door" -- and gets fucking clean away with it.

(Edit to add: She got fired. Wow. Shoots and kills a guy in his own home and the worst she faces is the same as a waitress who gets caught spitting in the food.)

Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
uhg @ your itemized breakdowns :facepalm:

i dont need 2 counter anything w/ a carrot, end of story
go and dance w/ him all day and see where it gets u

i will be back l8r - need 2 buy more popcorn :StaleStory:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I will contribute this thought, though:

"I have a brother/uncle/grandpappy/roommate who's a cop, and you're insulting him!"

Nobody's insulting him except the trigger happy road pirates and thugs who disgrace law enforcement as an institution. If you support law enforcement, you ought to be pissed off by dog slaughtering trigger happy road pirates more than the rest of us, because those fuckers are the ones putting your loved ones in danger just as much as Tyrone the corner crack slinger. I'll also remind you that this country was founded on tax evasion and the motto "fuck the police (redcoats at that particular time.)" Don't play Patriotic when you support a police state and call it supporting the rule of law. There's a difference between the two things, and that difference is this: a police state does not support the rule of law -- it puts itself above the law. It starts at the top with Congress being exempt from the laws it passes, and it trickles all the way down to the cop chick who walks into another man's apartment and opens fire on him because "wrong door" -- and gets fucking clean away with it.

(Edit to add: She got fired. Wow. Shoots and kills a guy in his own home and the worst she faces is the same as a waitress who gets caught spitting in the food.)
ill read it l8r lol

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

No, of course you don't. Does sort of raise the question of why you're in here calling the OP names, though. Why bother if you haven't got anything better to bring to it than that? I'm not saying the OP's copypasta is strong game, but you're not exactly beating him on substance, either. He set a pretty damn low bar, but you just sorta tripped over it and went sprawling. Not the finest moment in Internet Arguing I've ever seen.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

No, of course you don't. Does sort of raise the question of why you're in here calling the OP names, though. Why bother if you haven't got anything better to bring to it than that? I'm not saying the OP's copypasta is strong game, but you're not exactly beating him on substance, either. He set a pretty damn low bar, but you just sorta tripped over it and went sprawling. Not the finest moment in Internet Arguing I've ever seen.

i8SpBem.gif

Jiffy pop Scott ??? Get a fucking broom and sweep that SHIT up
giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'He set a pretty damn low bar, but you just sorta tripped over it and went sprawling. Not the finest moment in Internet Arguing I've ever seen'

0292b72eab269c7903683de6ae5ea4d4.gif

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What are you, the OP's white knight? I'm hers but for some reason, it's a lot less awkward. You got one on your knob right now.. it's the stinky parasite looking to serve and prove it can be useful in some way to anyone who will have it (just keep 'em away from the wee ones)

Seriosuly, it's Valentine's Day so nobody gives a flying fuck about some neurotic gimp's broken record thread about police brutality social justice warrior bullshit or your take on the take while interjecting to state the obvious so unscrunch your ass cheeks, this ain't the halls of academia.

I'll be back tomorrow to give my two cents on some things if you like so try not to wear out your hand tonight, ya might need it to reply.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get your ticket up there stinky, don't just lurk.. log in.

Ah, I know! I shall entice him with some irresistible bait!

:doink1::doink2: :doink1::doink2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"'He set a pretty damn low bar, but you just sorta tripped over it and went sprawling. Not the finest moment in Internet Arguing I've ever seen "

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"'He set a pretty damn low bar, but you just sorta tripped over it and went sprawling. Not the finest moment in Internet Arguing I've ever seen "

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
Fuckin intolerable fahget! I’m actually taking away the copyright phrase of “fahget” from you... You do not deserve that moniker nor a legitimate place on these boards... I will be seeking that you become an exclusive member of “Permanent Meltdown”... You offer nothing... Enjoy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We were the biggest Fahhgets rT...I'll always have that (: We took that stuffed dictionary down toot sweet,

Ahhhhhhhhhh The good ole days
tumblr_na9ldsYZur1spm17no1_500.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Because I have an hour to kill ....
What happens when you highlight a post ? someone gives a shit ?