Criminal Cops Going To Prison

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
What are you, the OP's white knight?

I wasn't aware there was an opinion I wasn't supposed to have on this topic. What would have been acceptable to you? "In my opinion, tarantula wasps should eat more bacon, because that way Reese's Peanut Butter Cups can do the macarena!"

I'm nobody's white knight. I've criticized the OP for doing a shit poor job of trying to make his point, lazily spewing copypasta instead of offering much of any real opinion or analysis of his own. Don't cry like a bitch because your little friend is doing an equally piss-poor job. Not my problem.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
It's pretty amusing. Not to sound mean. I hope the e-vag wasn't bruised by my criticism, or anything. Didn't mean to give anybody the sads and put them off whatever hot and juicy roleplay they might have going on in private messages.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's pretty amusing. Not to sound mean. I hope the e-vag wasn't bruised by my criticism, or anything. Didn't mean to give anybody the sads and put them off whatever hot and juicy roleplay they might have going on in private messages.
Stop assuming you can roll with Champions, your moves are weak and your reflexes slow... Less lip more Action you fuckin rampant fahget!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Less talk, more action.

On... a message board.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you weren't an honor student. I'll bet if I were to look back through your academic history, I'd find a paper with the title, "Making the Case for the Taste of Paste", wouldn't I? That really is a shame.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Less talk, more action.

On... a message board.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you weren't an honor student. I'll bet if I were to look back through your academic history, I'd find a paper with the title, "Making the Case for the Taste of Paste", wouldn't I? That really is a shame.
You won’t find what you’re looking for, I bet you
Don’t you dare speak to me in that tone again you little skid mark!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
What tone is that? I'm just so curious what tone you're getting from written text.

Oh, but I have found what I was looking for. A little light entertainment. Well, dim entertainment; good enough.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

sorry i went out and didnt gaf, sorry 2 disappoint u :p
so how went your valentines day fap-a-thon? hammer out a new world record? lol

unball your little fist, put your tu tu on and tell us, free lance fapper :ROFL:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hey there he is, he had a crow bar 2 pry those fingers loose.... ouchsies!! loool
ur okay, kilroy. its just that ur condescending sometimes

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Thank god for cameras. Without them, armed government workers would be able to get away with even more than they do – because it would be our word vs. theirs and our word is considered worthless while the word of an armed government worker is considered almost scriptural.

Here’s a video taken by a security camera which clearly shows a car driven by an armed government worker side-swiping a legally parked car, ripping off its mirror and causing other damage. The armed government worker does not stop or leave his name/contact information or insurance info – as the law requires. He simply drives off. Definition hit and run, for which anyone else would be prosecuted.

In this case, the armed government worker’s higher-ups had the effrontery to not only refuse to pay for the damages caused by the armed government worker, they did not charge the armed government worker with any offense – in spite of the incontrovertible video evidence of his crime.

Remember: This hit-and-run driver is “law enforcement.” Presumably, he knows “the law.” Arguably, he should be expected to obey it, just as he would enforce it upon others.

But then, we all know the scurvy truth – which is that armed government workers are a law unto themselves."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"When I say there are no good cops, I do not mean that there are no cops who do good (or even libertarian) things. That claim would be easily disproven using examples such as the Texas sheriff who subverts state and federal law by refusing to jail people for marijuana possession or the cops who
. And certainly not all police use unnecessary force. So why do I claim that there can be no such thing as a good cop?"

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Okay, but what is your analysis?

"This argument over whether police are “good” is not about the actions of individual cops; anyone can argue about the details of 900,000 individuals doing their jobs, some with the best of intentions. It's about a system — a system cops voluntarily participate in — that both perpetrates and perpetuates injustice, and one that violently precludes competitors who would both respect and protect individual rights."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Here’s surveillance camera footage of a Colorado “hero” violently assaulting a man who did nothing to provoke it.

The man was apparently the target of an arbitrarily illegal “drug” bust. The surveillance camera shows him being approached by a “hero” who almost immediately cold-cocks him. The man is given no time to process that a “hero” is about to arrest him and – apparently – his momentary confusion (not physical resistance) is enough to trigger the usual escalation to violent assault.

When the surveillance video was made available to the higher-up “heroes,” they shrugged and stated that the arresting “hero” acted “within policy.”

The policy being to brutally assault people who don’t immediately go limp at the first barked order of an armed government worker.

Welcome to Palestine in America."

Source:

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
My primary goal is to expose police abuse and corruption, which is more common than some people would like to believe.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"In the early 1970s, one man stood up to the entire New York City police force. Hailed as a hero by many, hated by others, officer Frank Serpico made headlines when he blew the whistle on a culture of bribery and corruption within the department. His one-man crusade for police reform inspired the Al Pacino classic that bears his name, but the real life saga is as gripping as anything Hollywood could dream up. Now, Serpico tells his story in his own words: from his Italian-American roots in Brooklyn to his disillusionment with the NYPD to his riveting account of a dramatic drug bust—and possible set-up—that ended with him being shot in the face. Featuring music by Jack White and interviews with Serpico’s associates and admirers—including Luc Sante and John Turturro—this is an inspiring, all-access portrait of a courageous man who refused to betray his ideals."