Dark web

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I've never been to the dark/deep web and idk how to even go about it. Have any of you ever been there? If so tell about your experience. I'm curious as to what's the purpose of the dark/deep web and how to log on there.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I've never been to the dark/deep web and idk how to even go about it. Have any of you ever been there? If so tell about your experience. I'm curious as to what's the purpose of the dark/deep web and how to log on there.
If you don't know how to get there you don't want to go there.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have to install tor at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. When tor is open you just close it again to log out. Run the download file choose a location then open the file and click open tor.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The dark web is where noobs go because they think they will be enlightened about going where no man has gone before. Like anywhere else on the web, you will find serious coders and hackers who live in a world they help create. You will also find posers and scammers who treat that world like 4chan on meth. Do your homework, and be careful what you wish for.

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Watching videos on YouTube about it is pretty creppy when they talk about red rooms and stuff but no one's seems to be able to prove if red rooms really exist.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I've been in many times its pretty much human depravity at its utmost ..hackers guard the gates tracking IPs to follow for grimy illegal swapping(kiddie/animal torture), but don't believe the hype, although a cesspool and dangerous as long as your not doing anything illegal or fucking with people you'll be fine..just find the onion that takes you to the hidden wiki..and yes theres lots of CP and you'll have no choice but to see it just read the descriptions before entering any site there..Most CP clusters are honey pots left by the FBI to trace downloads the rest are usually attacked and sites booted (til they open up again which takes less then an hour)

TDW%2BDeep%2BWeb.png

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I've been in many times its pretty much human depravity at its utmost ..hackers guard the gates tracking IPs to follow for grimy illegal swapping(kiddie/animal torture), but don't believe the hype, although a cesspool and dangerous as long as your not doing anything illegal or fucking with people you'll be fine..just find the onion that takes you to the hidden wiki..and yes theres lots of CP and you'll have no choice but to see it just read the descriptions before entering any site there..Most CP clusters are honey pots left by the FBI to trace downloads the rest are usually attacked and sites booted (til they open up again which takes less then an hour)

TDW%2BDeep%2BWeb.png
Have you ever surfed the dark web on a smart phone or just computer?

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Good for buying drugs if you’re into that... The worst humanity has to offer is not on Tor... I’ve never seen anything like CP and I plan on keeping it that way...

The Eastern European snuff vids though ! I like most on here watch gore, but fucking hell !
Tell more please. There's been a debate on a gore site that I visit between a few people if snuff films and red rooms actually exist. On guy says he visits the dark web frequently and swears snuff films and red rooms are just a myth.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I’ve never been on but from what I’ve heard a lot of the gore is reposts we’ve all seen before. Same with CP, I’ve heard there is actually very little OC of either being produced. No idea if that’s true. I’ve seen image sets from NecroLord and Dr Gloves that were pretty disturbing(necrophilia, child abuse). I’d be more interested in lurking the message boards to see what kind of sick fucks dwell there.

And yeah, I’ve heard red rooms are bullshit. The closest thing to a snuff film I know of is the Luka Magnotta ice pick video.

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I’ve never been on but from what I’ve heard a lot of the gore is reposts we’ve all seen before. Same with CP, I’ve heard there is actually very little OC of either being produced. No idea if that’s true. I’ve seen image sets from NecroLord and Dr Gloves that were pretty disturbing(necrophilia, child abuse). I’d be more interested in lurking the message boards to see what kind of sick fucks dwell there.

And yeah, I’ve heard red rooms are bullshit. The closest thing to a snuff film I know of is the Luka Magnotta ice pick video.
Eww yea Dr Gloves is a creepy mother fucker. Was Luka Magnotta the same guy who killed those kittens by putting them in a plastic bag and vacuuming the air out?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Eww yea Dr Gloves is a creepy mother fucker. Was Luka Magnotta the same guy who killed those kittens by putting them in a plastic bag and vacuuming the air out?
I try to avoid animal videos, especially cat ones, so I don’t know. Probably though, I heard he did a lot of fucked up shit to animals.

I’ve toyed with the idea of getting a cheap laptop solely for going on the dark web. I’m really on the fence about it though.

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I try to avoid animal videos, especially cat ones, so I don’t know. Probably though, I heard he did a lot of fucked up shit to animals.

I’ve toyed with the idea of getting a cheap laptop solely for going on the dark web. I’m really on the fence about it though.
Yes it was a disturbing video I couldn't watch the whole thing.
I'd like to check out the dark web but not sure if it's worth the trouble.