DC is jamming cellular, FRS, GMRS

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You see this ??

ab_grnd02g.jpg

It's what's LEFT of the fucking HORSE you BEAT here everyday ..

Fuck off already, or fucking shave, one of the two ffs

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember when Beverlyn Betty (sp?) was in DC on the 6th, and said signal was all fucked up.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I remember when Beverlyn Betty (sp?) was in DC on the 6th, and said signal was all fucked up.
Best watch yourself Hillbilly Jim, FBI going through all social media looking for links in the chain. You seemed to know more than most when you started this thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Best watch yourself Hillbilly Jim, FBI going through all social media looking for links in the chain. You seemed to know more than most when you started this thread.

The only thing he knows moar than most is the veiny roadmap of a dudes PEckerwOOd :LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dude, I dont give a fuck.... at all. If they wanna come after me for trying to expose corruption, let 'em come. I aint no chicken shit lil bitch. FACT!

Now, have a toast with me, for Lee Jackson day :Cheers:

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The only thing he knows moar than most is the veiny roadmap of a dudes PEckerwOOd :LMAO:

You sum'bitch :Pissed2:

You take that back and have a drink with me!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Dude, I dont give a fuck.... at all. If they wanna come after me for trying to expose corruption, let 'em come. I aint no chicken shit lil bitch. FACT!

Later, I have to drive an hour SOUTH actually.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

NOT YOU BLAZE !!
Meant for fartknocker or whatever LOL

please forgive :Cheers:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Duh, duh, duh...DUH....
Sugar Daddy bangin him now^^

You're the one so punch drunk in love with Blazor that you erroneously placed this thread's creation at his feet...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Later, I have to drive an hour SOUTH actually.

Hahahah, a good place to drive towards!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

NOT YOU BLAZE !!
Meant for fartknocker or whatever LOL

please forgive :Cheers:

Hahahahahahaa!!!! :ROFL3:

All is forgiven :Cheers:

What ya drinking with me!!??

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe you can use your purple heart you got while on KP Duty as a get out of jail free card!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Maybe you can use your purple heart you got while on KP Duty as a get out of jail free card!

That was his mangled prostate...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A blackout of info tech is beating a dead horse?

Here's a solution
THROW your fucking phone away that you THINK you NEEED so much
You retarded clown, the whole point is you wont be able to use your phone that you want to use. Fuking dumb ass.

Fucking retard that's why I said throw it away
I am a rare breed I have NEVER owned a smartphone .. you want me you phone home, like E.T

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Here's a solution
You retarded clown, the whole point is you wont be able to use your phone that you want to use. Fuking dumb ass.

I am a rare breed I have NEVER owned a smartphone .. you want me you phone home, like E.T

Do you keep a shortwave radio in your pocket?

How do or would you know anything?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Here's a solution

Do you keep a shortwave radio in your pocket?

How do or would you know anything?

What a stupiT question
Are you a fucktard with your face buried in his phone oblivious to life around you asking ME how wood I know anything

fucking DRONE :LMAO: :LMAO: