DC is jamming cellular, FRS, GMRS

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Did Arms Dealer Brat start this thread? I can't tell, because whoever did is in the ignore box.

Anyway, I think it's funny anyone would whinge about it. I went to a few entirely peaceful anti-Bush, anti-war protests in LA in the early 2000s. There were tens of thousands of people at each one, and not a bit of trouble. But you should have seen the fucking fire power law enforcement brought out. They looked like they were ready for all-out war. And they were everywhere, along every square inch of the route.

Now you've got a group of people who have proven they are out to start a war, and you're whinging because law enforcement is reacting? And you're acting like they only do this to the righties?
You should visit Italy for a reference. On any normal day the streets are crowded with heavily armed "carabinieri". As long as you do not misbehave, there is no problem. The ones I have spoken to were very friendly people.

As long as the army & police do not abuse their power, there is nothing wrong with them being there. Their presence can prevent a lot of trouble.

Oh and the thread was started by @Harry McKnackers in case you're still wondering. I do not keep track of the nicknames and/or professions so I am not sure if that is "arms dealer".

You're alright with armed soldiers on the streets?

:LOL2: :facepalm: :LOL2:

Is your middle name Cuck?
It depends on the situation and their behaviour. As I said.

Ok, coward...
In a civilised country you do not need to fear the police unless you're doing it wrong. I obey the law, why should I have problems with the police?

In a civilized country, you are always within your rights to move about and do as you please freely.

If you need police and soldier patrols, your country has failed..

I don't believe trolls. Youre crazy. Sorry I left out a pot to piss in

Sorry you let out a pot to piss in?

In Engrish now?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did Arms Dealer Brat start this thread? I can't tell, because whoever did is in the ignore box.

Anyway, I think it's funny anyone would whinge about it. I went to a few entirely peaceful anti-Bush, anti-war protests in LA in the early 2000s. There were tens of thousands of people at each one, and not a bit of trouble. But you should have seen the fucking fire power law enforcement brought out. They looked like they were ready for all-out war. And they were everywhere, along every square inch of the route.

Now you've got a group of people who have proven they are out to start a war, and you're whinging because law enforcement is reacting? And you're acting like they only do this to the righties?
You should visit Italy for a reference. On any normal day the streets are crowded with heavily armed "carabinieri". As long as you do not misbehave, there is no problem. The ones I have spoken to were very friendly people.

As long as the army & police do not abuse their power, there is nothing wrong with them being there. Their presence can prevent a lot of trouble.

Oh and the thread was started by @Harry McKnackers in case you're still wondering. I do not keep track of the nicknames and/or professions so I am not sure if that is "arms dealer".

Ok, coward...
In a civilised country you do not need to fear the police unless you're doing it wrong. I obey the law, why should I have problems with the police?

In a civilized country, you are always within your rights to move about and do as you please freely.

In Engrish now?

Your used to pissing on the floor anyway

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ok, coward...

So america has failed? Ok... Your opinion, not mine

My opinion counts for something....yours doesn't.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ok, coward...

In Engrish now?

Your used to pissing on the floor anyway

My used to pissing where?

Engrish, please...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Ok, coward...

And you're wrong.... again. I understand why people put you on ignore.

Your fear of police is probably justified. But the one to blame is YOU.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
You'd think that in a (somewhat) free society, most notably the western world, with all the available technology and information, people would've learned it by now and know better.

But apparently, history and facts will never be a match for the brainwashing that some need so desperately.

Q

Banned
You'd think that in a (somewhat) free society, most notably the western world, with all the available technology and information, people would've learned it by now and know better.

But apparently, history and facts will never be a match for the brainwashing that some need so desperately.
Nobody needs brainwashing

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ok, coward...

Shush, kiddo....any more whinging and people will think there's a five alarm fire going.

Q

Banned

Ok, coward...

Shush, kiddo....any more whinging and people will think there's a five alarm fire going.
Ehhm... YOU are the whining one: "Bla bla army going to DC for valid reasons".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok, coward...

As alway at Cigarettebuttville

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok, coward...

DD is no longer allowed in the USA

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ok, coward...

Quote me where I said such. If you can't, you're a liar. Lulz...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ok, coward...

Ok, Third Worlder...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
85-F1-C4-E8-2-A0-D-4-EF5-97-BC-44-F6-C8-FA984-A.jpg

Do you really eat this shit? You must since you’ve got a five year supply of it. Cigs are more important, right?

Q

Banned

Ok, coward...

I can imagine...

Q

Banned

Ok, coward...

Quote me where I said such. If you can't, you're a liar. Lulz...
:LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok, coward...

Ok, Third Worlder...

Yes with residency, and a legit US passport. What’s it like to hide 24/7 DD?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok, coward...

I can imagine...

She’s actually proud of it

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ok, coward...

I can imagine...

I live in a first world country. You live in a third world country.

The prosecution rests... :Grin3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok, coward...

I can imagine...

I live in a first world country. You live in a third world country.

The prosecution rests... :Grin3:

You can’t afford to live. Paying to kill yourself is