Dear..

Hey light of my life @Flynn its been awhile lol..

If you want to know all about @Alticus read this https://bastardfactory.net/threads/this-was-the-username-i-had-on-goregrish-and-deathaddict.20090/ and sign up to goregrish read through the FLH section, get buddy buddy with some ask about IVAN DRAGO, THW CHRIST.. nigga has been lying trolling for almost 20 years there. How do I know...? do ask sillly questions. This whole passive aggressive boring stalking threat maker is so him as a person. Loser in every sense and never had a life ever. Its all an act. The worst actor.

I miss you but gotta stay on top of my problem and not afflict inflict you with any more pain than I have.
 
Fredricka says she ‘might shut up’ LOL
That’s like saying she’ll wash me LOL
 
X, do you know you're never going to live it down that you let ALTICUS of all people run you out of town :LOL3:
:LOL:
It's so lame and dorky:LOL3:
 
X is the best you have, it seems like only yesterday he’d make us both cream, sad you had to treat him the way you did.
Alticus ? Is he boring everyone with his sexual escapades as a youth again ?
 
Hey Marvin whatever else you call yourself these days, big news flash this will hurt you a lot, Flynn doesn't care about you in any way she is using you just like she used me, and so much more. Fucking whore used me so much and worse stole lots of money off me. Don't trust her. You should have better crushes you fucking loser. Don't listen to me well you'll be broke in no time.
 
Fredricka asked for a pic of my balloon knot but I refused citing her unfair MOD practices
 
LOL I kill me :LOL3: ……………………………………………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
When I was 10 I went fishing with my Daddy, we meet Holliday fishing too, he and Daddy had some beers, Daddy passed out, and Holliday decided I was the juicy wet fish to catch and eat. He raped me and cried and cried but Daddy wouldn't wake up. I was bruised bloodied up.. and Daddy never woke up again.
 
Mind your own damn business cunt. I will post whatever I want on here. You and Iggy the rest of you bullies can fuck off!! Don't mess with me.
 
You'll never understand what its like unless it has or will happen to you. It can easily happen to anyone you know. Watching porn thinking of .. you know who tied up and ready to be pounded on. You can't save them. I have so many pics too.
 
Whatever. Don't mess with me, this is your final warning. You should be afraid.