Deep State Replaces TrumpMonkey with Clone of Himself

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He's a pod, and the base is not happy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

........ Fearless Leader boo'd

Trump reveals he got COVID-19 booster shot; crowd boos him
JILL COLVIN
Mon, December 20, 2021, 1:20 PM

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump revealed he received a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, drawing boos from a crowd in Dallas.
Trump made the disclosure Sunday night during the final stop of “The History Tour,” a live interview show he has been doing with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.
“Both the president and I are vaxxed," O’Reilly said at the American Airlines Center, drawing some jeers from the audience, according to video shared online by O’Reilly’s “No Spin News.”
“Did you get the booster?” he asked the former president. “Yes," Trump responded. “I got it, too," O'Reilly said, eliciting more hectoring.
“Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't!” Trump told the crowd, waving off their reaction with his hand.

Ever notice how CONz who understand political trolling will just skate around an unpleasant topic like this one, and only the loserbabbies will reply?

...which means, the only replies will be ad hominems against individuals who, they claim, suck cock.
Except for Dove, who due to her odd inability to grasp the third person singular, will instead go to ad populems against large blocs of society who, she will argue, ALL suck cock.

Hard to get an interesting conversation going here, Doc.
And they wonder why I just flame, and laugh at them.

It's because you are fucking stupid. You arent flaming us at all.

You look a fucking retard.

So what's the mysterious meaning for showing us that Trump has the vaccine stance he always had?
You get waaay too emotional for someone not feeling trolled. Have you discussed this with your therapist?

What's the mysterious meaning of showing us Trumps vaccine stance hasnt changed?

You gonna do more ad homs? Like you ALWAYS do.....and then cry about how everyone tells you to suck cock because none of believe you are capable of anything else?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

JILL COLVIN

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump revealed he received a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, drawing boos from a crowd in Dallas.
Trump made the disclosure Sunday night during the final stop of “The History Tour,” a live interview show he has been doing with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.
“Both the president and I are vaxxed," O’Reilly said at the American Airlines Center, drawing some jeers from the audience, according to video shared online by O’Reilly’s “No Spin News.”
“Did you get the booster?” he asked the former president. “Yes," Trump responded. “I got it, too," O'Reilly said, eliciting more hectoring.
“Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't!” Trump told the crowd, waving off their reaction with his hand.

Ever notice how CONz who understand political trolling will just skate around an unpleasant topic like this one, and only the loserbabbies will reply?

...which means, the only replies will be ad hominems against individuals who, they claim, suck cock.
Except for Dove, who due to her odd inability to grasp the third person singular, will instead go to ad populems against large blocs of society who, she will argue, ALL suck cock.

I'm like Jane Goodall really.
What does Jane Goodall say about the Smaller Primates that spend their days accusing others of cock sucking, day in and day out?

Oh! Are you wondering WHY we just call you a cock sucker and laugh?

Are ya?

Lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We dont wonder why you "flame"(say incredibly stupid shit that either makes no sense or that doesnt apply to anything....trust me, you ain't flaming).

We figure it's because you are stupid and brainwashed.

You called School Choice segregation and you dont understand why letting men into womens facilities is a horrific thing. Even as women and girls are victimized. You probably dont even know about the Equality Act because you follow or understand anything.

You literally defending the ATF/feds burning innocent women and children alive because they MIGHT have been getting abused.

You are UNABLE to have a single normal human conversation because you are stuck on labels and so hateful you cant even follow posts

So really the only thing LEFT is the cock sucking.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

JILL COLVIN

Ever notice how I didnt skate around it right off the bat and you're STILL in Loon-R-Orbit? Dumbass.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

JILL COLVIN

You can laugh while choking on a dick? Years of practice, I guess.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

JILL COLVIN

Hey…enough cock talk! Too many dicks on the dance floor!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

JILL COLVIN

Lokfgt, would you be willing to swear on a copy of Ayn Rands, The Fountainhead, right now in front of Gawd and everybody that you are not a closet queen?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
We dont wonder why you "flame"(say incredibly stupid shit that either makes no sense or that doesnt apply to anything....trust me, you ain't flaming).

You called School Choice segregation and you dont understand why letting men into womens facilities is a horrific thing. Even as women and girls are victimized. You probably dont even know about the Equality Act because you follow or understand anything.

You literally defending the ATF/feds burning innocent women and children alive because they MIGHT have been getting abused.

You are UNABLE to have a single normal human conversation because you are stuck on labels and so hateful you cant even follow posts

Do you hear voices? Of course you do.

It's got a nice message for Duh'v and you can dance to it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you hear voices? Of course you do.

It's got a nice message for Duh'v and you can dance to it.

Considering this post we know you hear voices dont we?

So what was the point of this thread? That's Trumps vaccine stance hasnt changed a single bit?

Did you guys JUST find out he supports the vaccine he helped get to us quickly and encourages people to get it WILLINGLY? Trying to counter the massive damage done by team blue regarding vaccine rates?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

JILL COLVIN

Lokfgt, would you be willing to swear on a copy of Ayn Rands, The Fountainhead, right now in front of Gawd and everybody that you are not a closet queen?
Ayn was an atheist, faggot for brainz!!! PWN3D!