Deep State Replaces TrumpMonkey with Clone of Himself

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
He's a pod, and the base is not happy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

........ Fearless Leader boo'd

Trump reveals he got COVID-19 booster shot; crowd boos him
JILL COLVIN
Mon, December 20, 2021, 1:20 PM

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump revealed he received a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, drawing boos from a crowd in Dallas.
Trump made the disclosure Sunday night during the final stop of “The History Tour,” a live interview show he has been doing with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.
“Both the president and I are vaxxed," O’Reilly said at the American Airlines Center, drawing some jeers from the audience, according to video shared online by O’Reilly’s “No Spin News.”
“Did you get the booster?” he asked the former president. “Yes," Trump responded. “I got it, too," O'Reilly said, eliciting more hectoring.
“Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't!” Trump told the crowd, waving off their reaction with his hand.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He does. He always has encouraged people to get the vaccine but opposes mandates.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
.Trump in hot water for supporting the vaxx.
MAGAites rebelling against their leader.
I'm afraid it's all over for the Trumpster Dumpster Fire.

• The fringe factions of the right wing erupted in anger after Trump lauded the COVID-19 vaccines.
  • Figures such as Alex Jones and Ali Alexander swiftly rebuked Trump over his pro-vaccine stance.
  • Members of QAnon-linked Telegram channels said they felt betrayed after Trump said to get the shot.
Fringe factions of the right wing have erupted in anger and confusion at former President Donald Trump's enthusiastic lauding of the COVID-19 vaccine this week.

Fringe factions of MAGA world are imploding after Trump publicly advocated for the COVID-19 vaccine
Cheryl Teh
Thu, December 23, 2021, 10:10 PM

Former President Donald Trump is facing backlash from fringe factions of the right wing after he lauded the COVID-19 vaccines and encouraged people to take their booster shots.Scott Olson/Getty Images
  • The fringe factions of the right wing erupted in anger after Trump lauded the COVID-19 vaccines.
  • Figures such as Alex Jones and Ali Alexander swiftly rebuked Trump over his pro-vaccine stance.
  • Members of QAnon-linked Telegram channels said they felt betrayed after Trump said to get the shot.
Fringe factions of the right wing have erupted in anger and confusion at former President Donald Trump's enthusiastic lauding of the COVID-19 vaccine this week.
On two separate occasions this past week, Trump advocated for people to take the COVID-19 vaccine. On Sunday, crowds booed the former president when he
that he'd taken a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot and was pro-vaccination. Trump doubled down on his stance during an interview with the conservative commentator Candace Owens on Wednesday,
as "one of the greatest achievements of mankind."
"No, the vaccine worked. But some people aren't taking it. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take their vaccine," Trump told Owens.
"If you take the vaccine, you're protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take their vaccine," he added.
On social media, right-wing figures, such as the conspiracy theorist and InfoWars talk-show host
and the
"Stop the Steal" organizer Ali Alexander, came out in force to rebuke Trump over his position.
"Remember when Trump said you would be playing right into the Democrats hands by mocking the rushed, ineffective shot? Yeah, Joe Biden praises him and his booster shot," Alexander
on his Telegram channel on December 23.
"Trump, stop. Just stop. Have your position (backed by Fauci) and allow us to have ours (which is backed by science). This losing is getting boomer level annoying," Alexander wrote.
Jones also lashed out at Trump after the former president
that he'd received a COVID-19 booster shot and was in favor of the vaccine.
"Hell, we're fighting Bill Gates and Fauci and Biden and the New World Order and Psaki and the Davos Group," Jones
. He added, "And now we've got Trump on their team!"
Ron Watkins, a congressional candidate in Arizona known for his QAnon links, posted a
on his Telegram channel after the Trump interview with Owens aired. He called the vaccines "subscription suicide shots" and called on his followers to "choose life" and "never comply."
Some members of Watkins' Telegram channel, which functions as a chat room for 40,167 members, also voiced their doubts about Trump.
A member of Watkins' chat with the ID David Deitrich said he had "doubts about Trump" and was giving up "on him saving America." The user added, "And then he leaves us and betrays us" to Biden.

These guys will lead people around, sniffing after their bs, and make a buck no matter what happens.

Reminds one of the immortal Patty Donahue lyric "(laughs).......Suckers".

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You clowns writing another Trump Obituary? I dont believe the vax does much. You libs lied about its capabilities all year long. Vaxed people are STILL getting covid and dying from it. Trump got vaxed and boosted. Trump says its ok. I disagree with Trump.

TRUMP 2024!!!!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump, the great businessman, doesn't seem to know which side his bread is buttered on.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

JILL COLVIN

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump revealed he received a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, drawing boos from a crowd in Dallas.
Trump made the disclosure Sunday night during the final stop of “The History Tour,” a live interview show he has been doing with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.
“Both the president and I are vaxxed," O’Reilly said at the American Airlines Center, drawing some jeers from the audience, according to video shared online by O’Reilly’s “No Spin News.”
“Did you get the booster?” he asked the former president. “Yes," Trump responded. “I got it, too," O'Reilly said, eliciting more hectoring.
“Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't!” Trump told the crowd, waving off their reaction with his hand.

I wonder if he died...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought Trump believed in freedom?

He does. He doesnt support forcing people to get vaccinated. That doesnt mean he is against vaccination

This is why you people are fucking flat out stupid. You are stupid like this about everything. Stupid about letting men come in womens facilities (all you've done is removed safety for women and girls by getting rid of sex based segregation entirely)

You dont understand how someone can make the personal decision and even argue for a vaccine while also being against mandates and force because you have no concept of liberty. It's either you guys are just really stupid or you are liars.

You guys view the government as a org there to force your will on other people.

You guys have been groomed and trained to only view things one way, so Trump getting vaccinated and supporting vaccinations is need worthy to you. Even though he always HAS supported them. Being opposed to forced medical interventions in your narrow head means being against the intervention itself. Something wrong in your brain makes you miss the critical part.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump, the great businessman, doesn't seem to know which side his bread is buttered on.

Not really. It's you guys who see everything as this left/right paradigm who are confused by this.

Sure there are fringe anti vaxxers. They used to all be left wingers.

I'm not sure how you guys think Trump supporters are all anti vaxxers and that Trump is like king anti vax. This is your delusion.

Being against forced medical interventions, taking a stance that the government has no place coercing and forcing ANY medical intervention..... does NOT mean you are against the actual intervention.

IM vaccinated and I oppose government force.

None of you understand your opposition. You just run with whatever corporate media tells you and you wont discuss anything.....probably because perhaps you know deep down you are wrong and you dont want to deal with that because you enjoy whatever feeling hating people gives you.

That's my guess.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trumps position on the Covid vaccine has never changed. He has always encouraged people to get it.

Leftists literally lie so much that they trip on their own lies and think they've found some sort of inconsistency with us. But in reality they are just tripping over their own lies and lying narratives.

If they were able to communicate with other people.....they would know the issue with vaccine hesitation isnt a partisan issue. And they would know that the issue people have is government force.....not the vaccine.

But whatever. They love their lies and hate.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
the libs can't stop talking about trump because they want his cock

fact

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how this moron laugh emojis MY post because he HAS to live in a completely false narrative?

Like I said they lie so much they trip on their own lies and think it's a confusing "hypocrisy" of some sort. Or a twist. Then they laugh when they are told the truth.

You know their elites would never ever lie to them. Its us, we are the enemy and the liar. CNN said so.

Useful idiots. And even with their own leftarded "experts" ringing the civil war alarms it's just "teh right" talking shit again. The country isnt really falling apart.....that's just "teh right". And when it does theyll be all shocked and blame everyone but themselves.

They are spoiled entitled children.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

JILL COLVIN

Ever notice how CONz who understand political trolling will just skate around an unpleasant topic like this one, and only the loserbabbies will reply?

...which means, the only replies will be ad hominems against individuals who, they claim, suck cock.
Except for Dove, who due to her odd inability to grasp the third person singular, will instead go to ad populems against large blocs of society who, she will argue, ALL suck cock.

Hard to get an interesting conversation going here, Doc.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

JILL COLVIN

Ever notice how CONz who understand political trolling will just skate around an unpleasant topic like this one, and only the loserbabbies will reply?

...which means, the only replies will be ad hominems against individuals who, they claim, suck cock.
Except for Dove, who due to her odd inability to grasp the third person singular, will instead go to ad populems against large blocs of society who, she will argue, ALL suck cock.

And they wonder why I just flame, and laugh at them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

JILL COLVIN

It's because you are fucking stupid. You arent flaming us at all.

You look a fucking retard.

So what's the mysterious meaning for showing us that Trump has the vaccine stance he always had?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

JILL COLVIN

I'm like Jane Goodall really.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

JILL COLVIN

It's because you are fucking stupid. You arent flaming us at all.

You look a fucking retard.

So what's the mysterious meaning for showing us that Trump has the vaccine stance he always had?
You get waaay too emotional for someone not feeling trolled. Have you discussed this with your therapist?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

JILL COLVIN

I'm like Jane Goodall really.
What does Jane Goodall say about the Smaller Primates that spend their days accusing others of cock sucking, day in and day out?