All right you Trumptards, "Stop The Steal" is a 'Deep State' Operation.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trouble in the QAnon universe is brewing as Trump ally Lin Wood accuses 'Stop the Steal' of being a deep-state campaign

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ruh roh!
Yes, but where do the Aliens come in?

And is Hillary the Chairman of the Board leading the meeting at the pizza restaurant in DC?
I think Iggy Pop is the Chairman of the Bored.

...so he's an Alien too, huh?

They're all aliens. They're coming for the gunz!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's why we should only put our trust in TRUMP himself, maybe Donnie jr.
Exactly - Orwell would be pleased to know how right he was.

Such irony.

And no, he would not be pleased. He clearly warned us. And all you can do is project your gullibility at others and spew propaganda induced hatred.

I'm sure the Ministry of Truth here you guys will always march in line with would never lie to you.

Ignoring the fact you guys fall for it so easily doesnt make it go away. How's that Russiagate going? How about that far right white supremacist who crossed state lines with a machine gun and murdered random "protesters"? Is his acquittal "proof" of systemic racism to you or did you get a small taste of reality?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Does it upset you that idiots support Trump? I'm not bothered in the least that they do so. I expect idiots to behave idiotically.

Trump is offensive, but now that the American people resoundingly rejected him he doesn't bother me anymore. He's just taking the last gasps of a dying man as we say in Spanish.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Of course I should not have to inform the intelligent, in reading "pleased" one should understand he would be horrified by having so accurately predicting the rise of Trump - The infallible leader who all take as the only authority, whose every word they believe unquestioningly, as Trumptards do Trump.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Does it upset you that idiots support Trump? I'm not bothered in the least that they do so. I expect idiots to behave idiotically.

Trump is offensive, but now that the American people resoundingly rejected him he doesn't bother me anymore. He's just taking the last gasps of a dying man as we say in Spanish.
. What is worrisome is how ready these tards are to follow lemminglike off a cliff - leaping without looking.
The problem is that unlike the lemming, who leap together alone, these followers want to take every other living thing with them over the edge. I wouldn't mind in the least if they all jumped off a cliff otherwise.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

. What is worrisome is how ready these tards are to follow lemminglike off a cliff - leaping without looking.
The problem is that unlike the lemming, who leap together alone, these followers want to take every other living thing with them over the edge. I wouldn't mind in the least if they all jumped off a cliff otherwise.

They don't fundamentally understand what freedom means. They think it's only for them. And if someone even hints at "we'll get rid of those other people for you" so they can feel safe, they will support them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Trouble in the QAnon universe is brewing as Trump ally Lin Wood accuses 'Stop the Steal' of being a deep-state campaign

Ruh roh!
Are the aliens with you now, faggit?
Well, you're here.
Am I in the room with you, faggit?
Why don't ya jump of a cliff, lemming? See if I care.

Oh...PS: ..and take your other lemming friends with you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ruh roh!
Well, you're here.

Is the cliff in the room with you? Me and my friends dont wanna travel very far.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Ruh roh!
Well, you're here.

Is the cliff in the room with you? Me and my friends dont wanna travel very far.
You'll only have to go as far as the bottom.....promise.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ruh roh!
Well, you're here.

If I fire my shottys at the ground akimbo on the way down, it should soften the landing. My shotty's are in the room with me BTW.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Ruh roh!
Well, you're here.

If I fire my shottys at the ground akimbo on the way down, it should soften the landing. My shotty's are in the room with me BTW.
.Do you mean because the recoil will slow your fall,
or because the bullets will soften the ground on which you will smoosh?

Here's an idea:

..Why not have a couple more drinks and you won't feel a thing when the flying stops.