what are you wearing right now?!?!?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s 47 degrees so I’m bundled up in a hoodie and lounge joggers… and the thickest pair of socks I own.

I hate the cold.

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Currently 33F here.

Leggings, tank top, slippers, robe.
EhLsOV8.jpg

MzF6l4e.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just you watch, ladies... it's only a matter of time before someone wanders into this thread claiming they're wearing absolutely nothing (my money's on Breakface or Geritol47).

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I was joking about Aryan's nightgown.

I know, Lil.

Other than through my affection for Hindu iconology and iconography, I'm not much of a swastika fan. I know you know this.

My nightgowns have lace floral patterns at the neckline and the hem. That's about it.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I was never a sweatpants guy and I played a lot of basketball so I had many pairs of shorts. I draw the line at wearing jorts though.

LOL @ jorts + thank GAWD for that!

I love joggers cause they are fancy sweats… and I draw the line and sweatpants too.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
underwear, shitty lounge pants, t-shirt and lightweight sweatshirt.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really what I was hoping for as far as fit and quality. No, I didn't poop my pants.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
heh. This is off topic BUT "Oops, I pooped my pants" used to be the pass phrase to the last box office I worked with.
I buy lounge pants from meundies <-----spam

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Update I just swapped out the pj’s for some old chinos, I am now off to the Cheeseburger shop, I may hit the dispo and score some Gummy’s too

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Update I just swapped out the pj’s for some old chinos, I am now off to the Cheeseburger shop, I may hit the dispo and score some Gummy’s too
Sweet! This awesome thread is getting UPDATES!!