I like wearing womans panties.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this guy using a wagging finger on my post

Admin if you don't like my posts scroll past them. Why do leftists like you always want to control people?

"Only people I approve of exist bleh bleh bleh!!!"

If Admins little group ended up being the only ones posting they would be spamming on and on about how stupid people are who disagree with them and how much they hate us all and how we should all die or be in prison. That's what they would be doing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a firm believer that the default setting should automatically have aidsman on ignore. It just improves the forum. If BF did this, automatically had every account ignore aidsman unless they opted out, then the forum would be 100% better. Aidsman however is so stupid he'd just keep spamming and not notice that no one has responded to him in years.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I am a firm believer that the default setting should automatically have aidsman on ignore. It just improves the forum. If BF did this, automatically had every account ignore aidsman unless they opted out, then the forum would be 100% better. Aidsman however is so stupid he'd just keep spamming and not notice that no one has responded to him in years.

I find that having Aids and Semen on ignore is helpful if I want a lucky dip for a pinata once in a blue moon. The rest of the time they're just talking to the wall...which I find hilarious.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And based on his pictures, it appears he's got some dark meat in the woodpile as well.

I always said he was a fucking sand nigger. He acts like one. Bragging about his Social Security checks because Biggie The Hut is both mentally and physically disabled.

The tard claims to be "Italian," if anything he's more closely related to a darkie Sicilian and an ape. When I first saw his pic at TRF, you could clearly see that his family tree had a bunch of Moor/Nigger spunk super injected into it years ago.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
See if you can tell the difference.

d91e2690131eaee9f6c6f3b1e5d6c8dac986ffd4.jpeg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitch, you have no idea who I am. You are a terrible reader of people.
Of course I have no idea who you are. We’re both words on a screen in a backwater anonymous chat board. Has that not sunk in yet, Dovey?

Is that what you do for shiggles, take up a fake name, give full vent to all the darkest corners of your real-world personality, and then claim that anyone in this environment can be a good “reader of people”?

Anyone who thinks they can “read people” (or even that people CAN be read at all) on Bastard Factory or any other such discarnate venue seriously needs to spend more time away from their keyboard.

No, we’re here strictly for the lulz. And your oath-filled melties provide many. I guess we should be thanking you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course I have no idea who you are. We’re both words on a screen in a backwater anonymous chat board. Has that not sunk in yet, Dovey?

Is that what you do for shiggles, take up a fake name, give full vent to all the darkest corners of your real-world personality, and then claim that anyone in this environment can be a good “reader of people”?

Anyone who thinks they can “read people” (or even that people CAN be read at all) on Bastard Factory or any other such discarnate venue seriously needs to spend more time away from their keyboard.

No, we’re here strictly for the lulz. And your oath-filled melties provide many. I guess we should be thanking you.

Um....Blurt.....we are words on screen. All we CAN do is read eachother.

Idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and just like all those times before, a salient point soars over Duh'v's head.

Just like all the other times before when you think a salient point was made but all that occured was overthinking and too much inserting of one's biases and projections.

You guys never understand what's being said.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
and just like all those times before, a salient point soars over Duh'v's head.
Not only that, but she rides like a clown on a bicycle right through the fiery logical fallacy hoop know as equivocation.

If she’s as smart as she keeps claiming she is, then she surely understands that she’s here using the word “reading” in a different sense than the one she intended in her original “bitchy” reply.

Or, maybe, she’s just not that smart.

Maybe she’s even a right-winger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've never claimed I was smart. Not once.

You guys get all bent out of shape and SAY that yourselves.

I'm clearly some sort of threat to the intelligence some of you like to believe you have considering I don't even view myself as all that smart or even better than others and yet.....you guys constantly feel that I'm smarter and better.

It's cute. I like that shit.

You INSERT a lot of your own stuff into my posts. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every accusation is **Holds mic out to audience** "AN ADMISSION!"

That's exactly what I'm telling you. We tell you this all the time. That's what I'm saying when I point out projections.

Lemme guess.....ONLY other people do it, right?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's exactly what I'm telling you. We tell you this all the time. That's what I'm saying when I point out projections.

Lemme guess.....ONLY other people do it, right?
I’ll give a lollipop if you say the words “you guys” three more times.