Gunman wearing Swastika kills 15

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"A gunman, wearing a swastika on his teeshirt, killed at least 15 people, including 11 children, at a school in Russia on Monday (September 26).

Investigators said that the attacker, armed with two pistols and a large supply of ammunition, wounded 24 others before committing suicide."

Neo-NAZI's world over: I don't see the problem.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"A gunman, wearing a swastika on his teeshirt, killed at least 15 people, including 11 children, at a school in Russia on Monday (September 26).

Investigators said that the attacker, armed with two pistols and a large supply of ammunition, wounded 24 others before committing suicide."

Maybe he figgered if he was gonna eventually be sent to the Ukraine front to die, he may as well go out his way in a firestorm of glory.

Putin's culture of encouraging War is coming back to bite Russia in the ass.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, a fireball of glory is killing kids?

Is that what you're saying, Joe?

Im certainly not praising the gunman.

Just pointing how Russia's War in the Ukraine is destroying Russian society itself.

Guy knew itd only be a matter of time before his kind would be sent to the Ukraine and probably so he probably figgered may as well die the way he wants.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im certainly not praising the gunman.

Just pointing how Russia's War in the Ukraine is destroying Russian society itself.

Guy knew itd only be a matter of time before his kind would be sent to the Ukraine and probably so he probably figgered may as well die the way he wants.

Killing children...that's how he wanted to die. What a sympathetic figure.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He left a suicide note and it made no mention of neo-Nazism or any political beliefs whatsoever. He was clearly just a depressed, mentally ill kid.

Besides, why would a "neo-Nazi" murder white school children? It makes zero sense.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Does this mean the US has finally successfully exported this gun insanity?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does this mean the US has finally successfully exported this gun insanity?

I was thinking about that too. They are isolated incidents abroad, but who knows if it will continue. I hope to God not. I think gun laws aren't as lax in most countries though. Not like ours.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He left a suicide note and it made no mention of neo-Nazism or any political beliefs whatsoever. He was clearly just a depressed, mentally ill kid.

Besides, why would a "neo-Nazi" murder white school children? It makes zero sense.

If you read the article he was mentally and registed at a psycho facility.
This has nothing to do with Nazi, American gun culture, or Putin's war. So you are correct.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you read the article he was mentally and registed at a psycho facility.
This has nothing to do with Nazi, American gun culture, or Putin's war. So you are correct.

Are you going on record that mentally ill people cannot or have never been supportive of NAZI beliefs?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nationalist racist, fascist and undemocratic, war mongering, imperialist...what more do you need to know about the belief system of the Nazis?

Looks like you just wrote about everyone there.

Trust me when I say this... you do not know how glad I am to live in the most isolated city on the planet. Of course that is changing and my luck will run out.... But I digress

Honestly, what nation isn't WAR MONGERING?

But I asked you the question now I am obligating myself to actually find out what Nazi really were.

I got an A for German history. I studied at North Lake Senior campus in 1993. The German History I studied covered the period 1850 - 1939. My aunty married a German and he was an A class welder who cheated heights.

The Germans through Chancellor Bismarck were the first people to create social change for the workers like - "Bismarck introduced social benefits and insurance, including pension, accident and sickness insurance."

WAYYYYYY before the UK or America ever did.

Hitler was Austrian. My husbands father was in the Hitler Youth. It was compulsory if you weren't military age you had to be a member of The Hitler Youth. The oldest Uncle was shot down over Russia,... There is one from that generation left in Austria now... Uncle David!~

The King of Germany caused the WW1 and after he lost the WW1, he abdicated and Germany became a republic. The world blamed Germany for WW1 and so they had to pay for it and they wrote up the Treaty of Versailles to cover how Germany was going to pay for WW1 .... The Treaty of Versailles caused the WW2... long story.

Hitler when he came to power was breaking the Treaty of Versailles.

What do I need to know?

Well if you cannot see your own system being, "Nationalist racist, fascist and undemocratic, war mongering, imperialist" terms you just threw together randomly in a nice neat label you probably don't really know what those expressions actually mean.

I mean look what just happened in the USA with abortion laws alone (how undemocratic was that?) and if you got a moment look what Sharon Osbourne is doing but WHY she's doing it. Move to the 4.50 minutes mark and listen to Sharon comments.... She is basically moving because the USA political system is so violent and fucked up. And I see that on this forum alone!~