Wearing And Caring For Your Back Brace: How to avoid itching and scratching in a subtropical climate

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
What is this "feeling cute" faggotry?

Presumably some American homosexual lingo.
  1. Feeling cute, might rob a boys bathroom for a tampon, shove it up admin's ass and kick him down a flight of stairs later IDK
    For shits and giggles of course cause, you know , I should be coming to Oregon to find out how tuff and stuff with his Afro puffs NOodle neck really is lol
  2. Feeling cute, I might kick Noodle Neck up his cock dock then throw him down a flight of stairs later, IDK
    Cause he's a faggot

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are there a few men with their dicks in their hand in the room with you now, princess?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

1. Feeling cute, might rob a boys bathroom for a tampon, shove it up admin's ass and kick him down a flight of stairs later IDK
    For shits and giggles of course cause, you know , I should be coming to Oregon to find out how tuff and stuff with his Afro puffs NOodle neck really is lol
  2. Feeling cute, I might kick Noodle Neck up his cock dock then throw him down a flight of stairs later, IDK
    Cause he's a faggot

Actually, I seem to recall seeing at least 3 or 4 threads started by you with that "feeling cute" line...

Is it a common catchphrase in the Oregon gay community?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Cause he's a faggot

Actually, I seem to recall seeing at least 3 or 4 threads started by you with that "feeling cute" line...

Careful now. You’re gonna give admong the sadz. And that will make Poark come along to report your post with her new report a post ability that came with her promo to janitor

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cause he's a faggot

Careful now. You’re gonna give admong the sadz. And that will make Poark come along to report your post with her new report a post ability that came with her promo to janitor
Correct me if I am mistaken, But Stubby you seem to be taking this complementary health and wellness tip rather personally, why is that?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cause he's a faggot

Who read them to yuo?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay so you were at the gloryhole slurping on your favorite cock

and then what happened?