Damn It - Trumptards Were Right !

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm curious......it is LAW that you cannot RECORD someone on the phone WITHOUT their permission and it be submitted in court for any proceedings, regardless the cause. I wonder who recorded it and exactly HOW they thought they could use it???? Roflmao. Trump telling him to FIND votes does not make him a criminal or fraudulent. Him stating that it could be detrimental to the secretary of state and his attorney if they are caught up in the mix does not make him fraudulent. FACT.
Because Felony Meddling in a Federal Election isn't that big of a deal.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I'm curious......it is LAW that you cannot RECORD someone on the phone WITHOUT their permission and it be submitted in court for any proceedings, regardless the cause. I wonder who recorded it and exactly HOW they thought they could use it???? Roflmao. Trump telling him to FIND votes does not make him a criminal or fraudulent. Him stating that it could be detrimental to the secretary of state and his attorney if they are caught up in the mix does not make him fraudulent. FACT.
Because Felony Meddling in a Federal Election isn't that big of a deal.

I never said it wasn't a big deal.....but ya know what. Ya reap what ya sow. IF INDEED Trump just so happens to be doing that ITS ONLY BECAUSE the DEMOC-RATS CHEATED TO BEGIN WITH. Fight fire with fire.