Damn It - Trumptards Were Right !

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Apparently there was election fraud.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trump's 'less-than-perfect' call to Georgia officials could also be a crime

·Editor
Sun, January 3, 2021, 5:14 PM EST

As word spread Sunday of President Trump’s astonishing phone conversation with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger the day before, there was widespread speculation that the president had committed one or more crimes in his effort to overturn the results of the election in Georgia, including extortion and, ironically, election fraud.
A recording of the one-hour call was released Sunday by the
. The president is heard pressuring Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes” that would put him in the lead over President-elect Joe Biden in Georgia, which has already certified its results.
Trump also threatens Raffensperger with the possibility of criminal charges unless he comes up with the votes to overturn the election results.
“You know, that’s a criminal — that’s a criminal offense. And you know, you can’t let that happen,” Trump says on the call. “That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”
The Post did not say who recorded the call or how it obtained the tape.
Trump offered no direct evidence of voter fraud in Georgia, instead offering second-hand conspiracy theories about manipulated voting machines, ballots being scanned multiple times and votes simply being thrown out — all of which were investigated by Georgia law enforcement and the FBI, and found to be untrue. But Trump went beyond trying to prove that he won the state by “hundreds of thousands of votes,” pressuring Raffensperger to simply announce a new vote total showing him beating Biden.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Apparently there was election fraud.

Trump's 'less-than-perfect' call to Georgia officials could also be a crime

·Editor
Sun, January 3, 2021, 5:14 PM EST

As word spread Sunday of President Trump’s astonishing phone conversation with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger the day before, there was widespread speculation that the president had committed one or more crimes in his effort to overturn the results of the election in Georgia, including extortion and, ironically, election fraud.
A recording of the one-hour call was released Sunday by the
. The president is heard pressuring Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes” that would put him in the lead over President-elect Joe Biden in Georgia, which has already certified its results.
Trump also threatens Raffensperger with the possibility of criminal charges unless he comes up with the votes to overturn the election results.
“You know, that’s a criminal — that’s a criminal offense. And you know, you can’t let that happen,” Trump says on the call. “That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”
The Post did not say who recorded the call or how it obtained the tape.
Trump offered no direct evidence of voter fraud in Georgia, instead offering second-hand conspiracy theories about manipulated voting machines, ballots being scanned multiple times and votes simply being thrown out — all of which were investigated by Georgia law enforcement and the FBI, and found to be untrue. But Trump went beyond trying to prove that he won the state by “hundreds of thousands of votes,” pressuring Raffensperger to simply announce a new vote total showing him beating Biden.
Election fixing is nothing new to American politics. You leftards are gloating and wading in your own bullshit. I HAVE SPOKEN...

images

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
People did vote in the name of dead people - Republicans, of course.

President Donald Trump put forth a dizzying array of fuzzy accounting and outright false claims in
to Georgia's secretary of state seeking a reversal of his election defeat, fabricating a slew of votes that he said should've been counted in his favor.

In the hourlong conversation Saturday with Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, Trump suggested that the Republican “find” enough votes to hand Trump the victory.

The Associated Press obtained the full audio of Trump’s conversation with Georgia officials from a person on the call. The AP has a policy of not amplifying disinformation and unproven allegations. The AP will be posting the full audio as it annotates a transcript with fact check material.

A look at Trump's claims on the call and how they compare with reality:

TRUMP: “If we can go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear we won, we won very substantially in Georgia.”

THE FACTS: No, Trump lost Georgia in an election the state has certified for Democrat Joe Biden. Republican election officials have affirmed the election was conducted and counted fairly.

With ballots counted three times, including once by hand, Georgia’s certified totals show Trump lost to Biden by 11,779 votes out of nearly 5 million cast. Raffensperger certified the totals with officials saying they’ve found no evidence that Trump won.

No credible claims of fraud or systemic errors have been sustained. Judges have turned away legal challenges to the results, although at least one is still pending in state court.

___

TRUMP: “People should be happy to have an accurate count... We have other states I believe will be flipping to us shortly.”

THE FACTS: No reversal of the election outcome is in the offing, in Georgia or other states.

Biden defeated Trump by some 7 million popular votes nationwide and by a tally of 306-232 in the Electoral College, achieving victory in other key states such as Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Arizona.

Trump’s former attorney general, William Barr, found no evidence of widespread election fraud. Trump’s allegations of massive voting fraud have been dismissed by a succession of judges and refuted by state election officials and an arm of his own administration’s Homeland Security Department.

A group of Senate Republicans, led by Sens. Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz, say they plan to object to the election results when Congress meets on Wednesday to tally Biden’s Electoral College victory over Trump.

The objections will force votes in both the House and Senate, but none are expected to prevail.

___

TRUMP: “The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted. And I think the number is in the — close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number. And a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters.”

THE FACTS: Not true. Georgia officials have debunked previous claims by the Trump campaign in November that three particular people had voted illegally, finding that other people with similar names had voted. At the time, a local district attorney announced an investigation into whether a ballot had illegally been cast in the name of a northwest Georgia man who died in 2015.

On Saturday, Raffensperger said two illegal votes on behalf of dead people have been confirmed, not thousands as Trump alleged. “The actual number were two. Two. Two people that were dead that voted. And so that’s wrong,” Raffensperger said.

etc - keep reading. More hysterical trumptardian claims follow.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

TRUMP: “We have anywhere from 250 (thousand) to 300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls, much of that had to do with Fulton County, which hasn’t been checked.”

THE FACTS: There's nothing mysterious or suspect about it. He is describing a legitimate vote counting process, not a sudden surge of malfeasance.

Trump appears to be referring to large numbers of votes that were tabulated in the early hours of Wednesday morning after Election Day and later. The arrival of those votes was not mysterious, but expected, because many of Georgia’s 159 counties had large stacks of mail-in ballots that had to be tabulated after polls closed and in-person ballots were counted.

Indeed, news organizations and officials had warned in the days leading up to the election that the results would likely come in just as they did: In-person votes, which tend to be counted more quickly, would likely favor the president, who had spent months warning his supporters to avoid mail-in voting and to vote in person either early or on Election Day.

And mail-in-ballots, which take longer to count since they must be removed from envelopes and verified before they are counted, would favor Biden. States tend to count mail-in ballots at the end of the process

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I'm curious......it is LAW that you cannot RECORD someone on the phone WITHOUT their permission and it be submitted in court for any proceedings, regardless the cause. I wonder who recorded it and exactly HOW they thought they could use it???? Roflmao. Trump telling him to FIND votes does not make him a criminal or fraudulent. Him stating that it could be detrimental to the secretary of state and his attorney if they are caught up in the mix does not make him fraudulent. FACT.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I'm curious......it is LAW that you cannot RECORD someone on the phone WITHOUT their permission and it be submitted in court for any proceedings, regardless the cause. I wonder who recorded it and exactly HOW they thought they could use it???? Roflmao. Trump telling him to FIND votes does not make him a criminal or fraudulent. Him stating that it could be detrimental to the secretary of state and his attorney if they are caught up in the mix does not make him fraudulent. FACT.
Well, let's see.
Find votes to make me president or I'll fix you.

No....nothing wrong there.

PS: I ordered the 6'9" Fenwick HMG Medium Light - Fast action Spinning rod.
Not sure about the purchase.

What would CaseyK think, I wonder?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I listened to the tape and Saint Trump did NOTHING wrong unless you consider demanding an investigation into election fraud being a crime. Meanwhile, I've also watched with my own eyes, video tape proving conclusively that democRATs ran out observers and then proceeded to stuff illegal and fake ballots through the counting machines all night long...in secret! PWN3D!

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I listened to the tape and Saint Trump did NOTHING wrong unless you consider demanding an investigation into election fraud being a crime. Meanwhile, I've also watched with my own eyes, video tape proving conclusively that democRATs ran out observers and then proceeded to stuff illegal and fake ballots through the counting machines all night long...in secret! PWN3D!
..and what drugs were you on when yous heard and seen those things?...ya lozer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The video is even on your liberal repository, you tube. Fukin faggit assed clown!

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
The video is even on your liberal repository, you tube. Fukin faggit assed clown!
Really? - so bring it here, iota male.