Damn!! You British Folk Can Really Cuss!!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What I want is for you and Alti to stop hitting each other with your purses.

If, to accomplish this, I have to break off one of your bony little fingers and shove it up your ass sideways then so be it. "Want" has nothing to do with it but hey... we all gotta do the job in front of us eh wot?
Hush a min cunt cat punching cunt cunt.

I'll slap you about too but I'm owning the shit box atm.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

If, to accomplish this, I have to break off one of your bony little fingers and shove it up your ass sideways then so be it. "Want" has nothing to do with it but hey... we all gotta do the job in front of us eh wot?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

It's over G, I made my point. I went toe to toe with him in Prowler's little thread and he wimped out. It's all good.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
lmi5VHp.jpg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Don't you think the fat jokes are getting a little old people? I have a small spare tire but I'm not fat. Overweight people are well aware of their obesity and don't need to be reminded of that on a daily basis. You all are intelligent people surely you can come up with some new material.
But……..they’re fat!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's over G, I made my point. I went toe to toe with him in Prowler's little thread and he wimped out. It's all good.
Funny way of saying you got your arse handed to you and you ran like the coward you are.

Wanna borrow $55 you fucking pauper.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Funny way of saying you got your arse handed to you and you ran like the coward you are.

Wanna borrow $55 you fucking pauper.
Alticus is just another BF alt. He has the most profiles on one forum like ever. Don't be fooled. The pic that he posted he lifted off someone's FB account.

Just forum murder this fake. He will snap like every other BF account. Just watch