Damn!! You British Folk Can Really Cuss!!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Cum inside me and find out. Jesus Fucking Christ BITCH!! i need you to get in on my onlyfans. Special price for you. reaper is paying my rent but I need monies to pay for my ailing grandma in Africa.. she needs surgery and costs much. Its a dire situation. I mean *bats lashes* on my knees. Pleeease babe
reaper is paying your rent in the sewers?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh my fucking God!! you're so impossible. Oh stop PM'ing me until you want help me with money for my dying grandma. Thought you had a big dick and heart. You just a miserable usinng ass cuntbrain
I'll bet the rent there is good.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For starters reaper you misunderstood my words. I was joking about breaking my foot off in your ass. The words "Don't Make Me Break My Foot Off In Your Ass." was a quote from Artie Lange in a Mad TV skit and yes, I wanted you to stop making fun of Lily. I've talked with you on this forum, read many of your posts and chatted with you while playing you on Chess.com so I have a pretty good idea of what you are like when you are intoxicated and sober.

You told me to run. Let me give you a real life example of what a runner is. You and I played chess for a few months and when you realized that I wasn't an easy win that you could use to up your rating on Chess.com you admitted to me that you are a sore loser and I was knocking your rating down on the site and stopped playing me. I've seen many players like you who are thin-skinned and can't hack losing because they don't play the game because they love it. They play because they like it and want recognition for a high rating amongst their peers. Nothing more.

I also discovered what kind of person you truly are after I created a racist alt called Sid Lovis and every post I made was designed to be the complete antithesis of who I really am. Until I created that alt I had no idea who you really are. I do now. You are a disgraceful chess player and a racist hater.
Sure thing runner lulz.

That was alot of words to say I surrender.Funny though how I've challenged you on here and you run.And I've challenged you on chess.com and you ran too.Making out I wouldn't play you is just laughable.What I saod was that I was no compitiion for you as I play for fun.You study the game and even play at a proper chess club.So making out it's some big thing to beat me is just laughable.

I also hate sand niggers and niggers.So you have got that one right,tard.If you don't like it go eat your dads dick,again,coward.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure thing runner lulz.

That was alot of words to say I surrender.Funny though how I've challenged you on here and you run.And I've challenged you on chess.com and you ran too.Making out I wouldn't play you is just laughable.What I saod was that I was no compitiion for you as I play for fun.You study the game and even play at a proper chess club.So making out it's some big thing to beat me is just laughable.

I also hate sand niggers and niggers.So you have got that one right,tard.If you don't like it go eat your dads dick,again,coward.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Haven't heard from you since. Can't have your rating go down now for God's sake. "runner"

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haven't heard from you since. Can't have your rating go down now for God's sake. "runner"
Gimme a couple of days and I'll play again lulz.Nice way to self own,moron.

And you NEVER accepted my games after that now did you coward.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Gimme a couple of days and I'll play again lulz.Nice way to self own,moron.

And you NEVER accepted my games after that now did you coward.
This occurred 26 days ago. Our last game played was on March 4, 2024. You haven't challenged me since.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
26 days go by and after our little feud last night where I pointed out that you stopped playing me due to my bringing your rating down saying you only needed a couple of days, magically you challenge me today. WOW You're a liar and a racist.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
26 days go by and after our little feud last night where I pointed out that you stopped playing me due to my bringing your rating down saying you only needed a couple of days, magically you challenge me today. WOW You're a liar and a racist.
And I know what you are doing.

As does b/f now.

You are aware that works both ways,moron.

My name gets posted,now so does yours,cunt.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey tard that 2200 player that beat you when he was drunk lulz.

Lying cunt that you are.

You have only ever played me lulz ......

And you have not played since march 5 th either.

Why are you scared to play players on the same level as you ?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So yes ladies and gents old Alti just outted himself as not only a PI monger but also a lying coward that refuses to play people on the same level as him lmao.

Why are you so scared to play people on the same level or better then you ?

Is it because you are a coward perhaps.

I should link your profile so people can see what a coward you are.

I won't though as it leads to your real name.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get it now why he ran from the 1 vs 1.

He knows what will happen lmao.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Ladies, ladies... put your purses down.

The only thing you're going to accomplish is streaking your mascara and *nobody* here wants to see that.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
you wanna fight,cunt !

What I want is for you and Alti to stop hitting each other with your purses.

If, to accomplish this, I have to break off one of your bony little fingers and shove it up your ass sideways then so be it. "Want" has nothing to do with it but hey... we all gotta do the job in front of us eh wot?