Damn!! You British Folk Can Really Cuss!!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
lmao ...

ok I fucked up and I'm sorry.

can you ever forgive me?

I'll suck your dick for a pint ?

Or I'll beat you up.

Who knows ...

make the thread tard .
We'll talk when you're sober. That way neither of us will regret anything we say right now.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm Irish !

When am I not drunk ffs.I wanna fight !!

Give me ya best,cunt.

I resemble this comment…

What the fuck are you blathering about that I’m sippin on the h8teraid?

Quit being such a fat phobic cunt!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I resemble this comment…

What the fuck are you blathering about that I’m sippin on the h8teraid?

Quit being such a fat phobic cunt!
Get the fuck out my sight turn coat!

You will be dealt with at a time of my convenience.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm always up for a fight dude.

You made the threat now follow through with it.
For starters reaper you misunderstood my words. I was joking about breaking my foot off in your ass. The words "Don't Make Me Break My Foot Off In Your Ass." was a quote from Artie Lange in a Mad TV skit and yes, I wanted you to stop making fun of Lily. I've talked with you on this forum, read many of your posts and chatted with you while playing you on Chess.com so I have a pretty good idea of what you are like when you are intoxicated and sober.

You told me to run. Let me give you a real life example of what a runner is. You and I played chess for a few months and when you realized that I wasn't an easy win that you could use to up your rating on Chess.com you admitted to me that you are a sore loser and I was knocking your rating down on the site and stopped playing me. I've seen many players like you who are thin-skinned and can't hack losing because they don't play the game because they love it. They play because they like it and want recognition for a high rating amongst their peers. Nothing more.

I also discovered what kind of person you truly are after I created a racist alt called Sid Lovis and every post I made was designed to be the complete antithesis of who I really am. Until I created that alt I had no idea who you really are. I do now. You are a disgraceful chess player and a racist hater.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Talk to the cat puncher.

You disgust me.

It appears you're replying to something called "Marvin". I don't see any poasts from something called "Marvin" so it can type *at* me until its fingers bleed however it's gonna be a wasted effort.

Stop trying to scrape your aggro off on me, pal.
I already have enough of my own and as a bonus my select aggro hasn't yet been unsavory enough to earn a **plonk**.

So there's that.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
n26LyUq.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
For starters reaper you misunderstood my words. I was joking about breaking my foot off in your ass. The words "Don't Make Me Break My Foot Off In Your Ass." was a quote from Artie Lange in a Mad TV skit and yes, I wanted you to stop making fun of Lily. I've talked with you on this forum, read many of your posts and chatted with you while playing you on Chess.com so I have a pretty good idea of what you are like when you are intoxicated and sober.

You told me to run. Let me give you a real life example of what a runner is. You and I played chess for a few months and when you realized that I wasn't an easy win that you could use to up your rating on Chess.com you admitted to me that you are a sore loser and I was knocking your rating down on the site and stopped playing me. I've seen many players like you who are thin-skinned and can't hack losing because they don't play the game because they love it. They play because they like it and want recognition for a high rating amongst their peers. Nothing more.

I also discovered what kind of person you truly are after I created a racist alt called Sid Lovis and every post I made was designed to be the complete antithesis of who I really am. Until I created that alt I had no idea who you really are. I do now. You are a disgraceful chess player and a racist hater.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:Popcorn:

He won't play chess with you because you beat him? Embarrassing.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

You're right people cheat all day long online but I'm not one of them. I have been playing chess for decades and have never cheated in my life. If I win a game I want it to be because I outplayed my opponent, not because I cheated. It's like weightlifters who use roids. They want to look good and impress others but they're too damn lazy to put in the work.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're right people cheat all day long online but I'm not one of them. I have been playing chess for decades and have never cheated in my life. If I win a game I want it to be because I outplayed my opponent, not because I cheated. It's like weightlifters who use roids. They want to look good and impress others but they're too damn lazy to put in the work.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard

don't be such a cunt to reaper. he is paying my rent this month. fuck off with your tomfoolery NOW or get your dick slit

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

don't be such a cunt to reaper. he is paying my rent this month. fuck off with your tomfoolery NOW or get your dick slit
I've got to hand it to you Marvin, you have a way with words. lol

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
so you being Ray Liotta.. to me Joe Pesci.. I amuse you? your ass about to get capped from this forum right into real life Timbucktooth
lol I remember that scene. He really had Henry going there. Tommy with that tab of like $7000. lol

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
let us take a moment and think of Liotta and all he did in the movie universe. God bless him
He was fine actor. I loved him in Corrina Corrina and Cop Land. He had a pretty scary looking laugh though. lol

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
WELL THATS WHERE WE DIFFER. I LOVED HIM IN UNLAWFUL ENTRY AND NARC. FUCK. you really like riling me up.. with your cock next?
You're a very seductive individual by nature aren't you? If you are asking to me to post a dick pic forget it. We're trying to attract new members not scare them away.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have sucked whatever joy and entertainment value these Voacraoos may have provided...You have completely ruined them and turned them into a meaningless excuse for you to bray like a fucking jackass in nearly every section of this forum.

Look at the silver lining. It allows the forum member to choose to click on it or not. I love that. I haven't listened to his stick up the ass voices in a long while. So easy to scroll past.

They are terrible. His voice is terrible. His mania is astonishing. But, we are not assaulted unless we click.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
You're a very seductive individual by nature aren't you? If you are asking to me to post a dick pic forget it. We're trying to attract new members not scare them away.
Cum inside me and find out. Jesus Fucking Christ BITCH!! i need you to get in on my onlyfans. Special price for you. reaper is paying my rent but I need monies to pay for my ailing grandma in Africa.. she needs surgery and costs much. Its a dire situation. I mean *bats lashes* on my knees. Pleeease babe