Damn!! You British Folk Can Really Cuss!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've watched British movies, documentaries and various other videos. You all are big on saying Cunt. Holy shit. lol

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't mind calling a cunt a cunt but I've always found twat or wanker more fun to say.
I just know that it's one word that you don't say around ladies. They hate that word immensely. The women around where I live do anyway.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a potty mouth. It's quite normal in California to find people casually cursing. Not everyone, of course, but a lot, if not most, people curse a lot. I don't think it's such a big deal.

Words only have power that we give them. Though "cunt" makes a lot of people in the US want to faint, I don't think it's a big deal. Some people will casually say "dick", "prick", etc and then meltdown about "cunt".

That doesn't make sense to me.

That being said, we do have a lot of cunts at BF. Most of them male. You're welcome.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Has anyone else noticed we have alot of fat angry women posting here?

Is it because nobody wants them lulz.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^^ note this thing doesn't deny being a gargantuan hippo looking m/fer lulz. ^^^^

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't quote you large lil because you are beneath me.

I'm here top of the ladder and your,ermm,

DOWN HERE WITH THE FAT USELESS CUNTS ...

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You address me nevertheless, idiot. You used my name.

You are the dregs of British society. You're not even, Welsh, English or Scottish. You're Irish.

So, yeah, that's funny. You're not the top of anything.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't you think the fat jokes are getting a little old people? I have a small spare tire but I'm not fat. Overweight people are well aware of their obesity and don't need to be reminded of that on a daily basis. You all are intelligent people surely you can come up with some new material.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't you think the fat jokes are getting a little old people? I have a small spare tire but I'm not fat. Overweight people are well aware of their obesity and don't need to be reminded of that on a daily basis. You all are intelligent people surely you can come up with some new material.
2f3872cddfe9c6aaf75cd5bed938cb42.jpg