The Deep State has secretly replaced Mike Pence with an near exact duplicate that includes a set of balls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So SC is a Republican state. Voted for Trump over Biden.

And Admin just decides for himself that Dylan Roof is a "trump supporter", even though this scumbag was arrested in 2015 and no one cares how he would have voted if he wasnt in prison.

But Admin wants Roof to be a face of Trump voters because it helps him have this hatred of others he clings to.

However
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

^^^^ this is far more reflective of the stances of Trump supporters. Being weak on murderers is a democrat thing. You see endless examples of democrat states catering to murderers and rapists.
But you don't name call, you're above casting aspersions, you said?

Where did I name call in my post?

Are you point dodging again?

"" The Duh'vinator

Yes, Admin. I was responding to YOU name calling.

You tried to say Dylan Roof is like the face of Trump supporters. Than you said

"Yes, it has been established that developmentally disabled racists are Trump supporters, try and keep up duh'v"

To which I pointed out that

"That's the comfortable lie you tell yourself because you enjoy feeling hatred for other Americans and this dumbfuck propaganda that everyone not dem/prog is a white supremacist is how you justify it."

Where is the name calling?

So when you start attacking peoples character and misrepresenting them we all have to extend ourselves and make sure everything we say is super soft?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Legitimate Political Discourse"

16Linfield-jumbo.jpg

"Racail justice"

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
To the OP, Pence's other ball will drop when he sits in front of Cheney and Kinzinger and elucidates the comments he made a few days ago before the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean Admin everytime you post some old ass picture that has nothing to do with anyone today, as a way of misrepresenting your political opposition.....I'm just gonna respond with endless examples of modern leftwing violence occurring in America today.

Maybe make your point coherently with words?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

trump-election.gif

Why is it impossible for you to stay on topic? Are you day drinking now?

Lmao! Because when the scrunity gets reversed its "off topic"

But this guy is posting old black and white photos of who knows what trying to ask if that's political discourse......as if WE are the ones murdering innocent people in the streets, fire bombing private property(peoples businesses) and beating the fuck out of anyone who cares try to protect their livelihood.

You tell us, Admin. It's your "side" waging war on regular people because you dont like the government you vote in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
200w.gif

Media propaganda and lies and distortions have been pointed out and shown to be false. You chose to ignore that.

You cannot have politcal discourse with people who lie, cannot be reasoned with, are completely unwilling to see where another person is coming from and why.

Look at you. Do you ever talk to people? All you do is insult "trumptards".

Discourse is dead Admin. And it doesnt look like it's coming back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This guy literally lists every media distortion and falsehood and corrects it with facts

Youd think people would be outraged by the intentional division and inflammatory narratives....
but nope. They'd rather the country destroyed than have any sort of unity or commonalities.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
loktard make joke, loktard very proud of stoopid joke. Go loktard

See you dont know what he is saying because you have a very narrow and one sided view of everything happening in the country.
I actually expected this asshole to post "LINK?" Just yesterday I saw an article saying 36 or more cops have been shot so far this year. You can never predict his stupidity!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

See you dont know what he is saying because you have a very narrow and one sided view of everything happening in the country.
I actually expected this asshole to post "LINK?" Just yesterday I saw an article saying 36 or more cops have been shot so far this year. You can never predict his stupidity!
They knew what they were getting into. I think that's why we even let them carry guns and stuff. Did you not know this? America has typically used trained adults to keep our society safe, not under age high school drop outs.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They knew what they were getting into. I think that's why we even let them carry guns and stuff. Did you not know this? America has typically used trained adults to keep our society safe, not under age high school drop outs.
OH SHIT!!!!! Common ground between us! Oh fuk, I'd better re-evaluate my position! LOL!