The Deep State has secretly replaced Mike Pence with an near exact duplicate that includes a set of balls.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
There's a lot of talk now about how Trump's influence is waning. They're getting brave now...lol
Well just ass soon as Trump's State of the Art Social Media platform launches, (next month, or maybe the month after that) he'll soon become KING OF THE WORLD!

20618740-7650681-Trump_s_face_is_superimposed_onto_Leonardo_DiCaprio_s_and_Suzuki-a-25_1572967986970.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's a lot of talk now about how Trump's influence is waning. They're getting brave now...lol
Well just ass soon as Trump's State of the Art Social Media platform launches, (next month, or maybe the month after that) he'll soon become KING OF THE WORLD!

20618740-7650681-Trump_s_face_is_superimposed_onto_Leonardo_DiCaprio_s_and_Suzuki-a-25_1572967986970.jpg

These people believe everything they hear/read.

I was just debating the book banning BS out of the right. My SO brought up the child molestation in the LBGTQ books in Virginia. I asked him what the outrage was about. There is a book or graphic novel that depicts a child performing fellatio on an adult. He challenged me bigly, got in my face with "Do you lefties support that?" he says with a sneer in my face.

I calmly asked him to tell me the name of this book. Couldn't name it. I said, I'm going to research it and I bet I'll find that what you and your brethren claim is bullshit.

Sure enough, the two books in Virginia's hysteria were LGBTQ friendly, in the libraries, not part of any curriculum. Lawn Boy is one, the other is Genderqueer (graphic novel). Looked them up online.

Lawn Boy has one scene in the novel, about growing up Mexican American and brown in America, where the protagonist recalls a sexual situation when he and another boy were 9. So, it's a grown man remembering a memory from when he was a boy. Wiki doesn't say what the sexual situation is...but when it were two pre-pubescent boys exploring their sexuality, it's two boys of the same age. There is no molestation going on with an adult.

Now the question becomes, is it inappropriate for teenagers (these books are at high schools) to read about sexuality outside of heterosexuality? I say no, it's not inappropriate.

But in the context of what I deal with in terms of conservatives and what they believe, every time I've researched his Tucker Carlson or fake news contard issue of the day, the issue has been twisted by them.

Every.Single.Time

He had to back off about an adult v child fellatio scene in a book because it's simply not true.

But does he stop accepting his sources as gospel? No, that's much too easy and doesn't fit his/they're narrative. I could almost sense the butt clenching that occurred when I proved him wrong.

I have to say, I'm getting sick of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one cares that Trump says stupid shit the media likes to hump.

We want lower taxes, more options and less regulations. Less globalism.

Like yeah good for you guys. You elected the crime bill author who doesnt want to allow black children in better schools. But at least he doesnt say stupid shit.

Oh wait.....he does. Poor kids are just as smart as white kids dumb shit.

And he may say "theyll LET you grab them by the pussy".....Biden actually DOES grab them right by the pussy. Without consent.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Like yeah good for you guys. You elected the crime bill author who doesnt want to allow black children in better schools. But at least he doesnt say stupid shit.

What does "less globalism" mean to you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What does "banning" mean to you?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump won the 2020 election. The fraud was sooooo blatant, Pence should have ordered a do over.
So what are you planning to do about it, I think you should civil war about it.

Civil War bitches!!! Whoooo
National Deevorce!

What do the cos play uniforms look like though?
I think Carhartts are out now.

I'm out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump won the 2020 election. The fraud was sooooo blatant, Pence should have ordered a do over.

National Deevorce!

A nonviolent divorce would be best. You guys can pay grossly high taxes for shitty government programs and resources and have all the forced association and medical interventions your politicains want.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It means "We constipated assholes are making arbitrary decisions because you will read what we tell you to read."

3dcc22a0e1fd1c126d365ec158f168d6.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

National Deevorce!

A nonviolent divorce would be best. You guys can pay grossly high taxes for shitty government programs and resources and have all the forced association and medical interventions your politicains want.
Sounds awesome, we'll let you loosers have the Dakotas. GTFO.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

National Deevorce!

Is the media still humping those 4 idiots that burned their clothes?

What else are all the Trumptards doing?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

National Deevorce!

There is no national divorce. We keep living the way we always have, dragging the troglodytes from their caves along into modernity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It means "We constipated assholes are making arbitrary decisions because you will read what we tell you to read."

I could give them some credit if the parents had read any of the books they're screaming about.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

National Deevorce!

There is no national divorce. We keep living the way we always have, dragging the troglodytes from their caves along into modernity.
Shit post.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

National Deevorce!

Shit post.
900.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought the movie "Bridge to Terabithia" cause it looked interesting. My wife bawled her ass off! LOL!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

National Deevorce!

Talking about fairy tale bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well King Admin, how awesome of you to make that righteous judgement that you know better what materials peoples kids should learn from!

What are YOUR credentials?

Yeah I'm SURE this was all decides by TRUMPTARDS who got together and decided to fuck with you.

See why this country is fucked?

You people should really just fund the shit your fucking selves. And leave other people money out if it. Really you see yourselves as rulers who are above everyone.

And leftists want let boys rape girls in locker rooms, brainwash kids with racist propaganda and give them books with sex acts between adults and kids well....people are just being DIVISIVE not embracing that!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

National Deevorce!

Shit post.
900.jpg
They should have put that in libtard care packages when Trump won the first time!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

National Deevorce!

Talking about fairy tale bullshit.

You are a Trumptard now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

National Deevorce!

Shit post.
900.jpg
They should have put that in libtard care packages when Trump won the first time!

^^lame