The Deep State has secretly replaced Mike Pence with an near exact duplicate that includes a set of balls.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won the 2020 election. The fraud was sooooo blatant, Pence should have ordered a do over.
So what are you planning to do about it, I think you should civil war about it.

Civil War bitches!!! Whoooo
National Deevorce!

A nonviolent divorce would be best. You guys can pay grossly high taxes for shitty government programs and resources and have all the forced association and medical interventions your politicains want.
Sounds awesome, we'll let you loosers have the Dakotas. GTFO.

There is no national divorce. We keep living the way we always have, dragging the troglodytes from their caves along into modernity.
Shit post.
900.jpg
They should have put that in libtard care packages when Trump won the first time!

^^lame
It might work for you too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one cares that Trump says stupid shit the media likes to hump.

We want lower taxes, more options and less regulations. Less globalism.

Like yeah good for you guys. You elected the crime bill author who doesnt want to allow black children in better schools. But at least he doesnt say stupid shit.

Oh wait.....he does. Poor kids are just as smart as white kids dumb shit.
What does "less globalism" mean to you?

What does "banning" mean to you?
It means "We constipated assholes are making arbitrary decisions because you will read what we tell you to read."

3dcc22a0e1fd1c126d365ec158f168d6.jpg

Well King Admin, how awesome of you to make that righteous judgement that you know better what materials peoples kids should learn from!

What are YOUR credentials?

Yeah I'm SURE this was all decides by TRUMPTARDS who got together and decided to fuck with you.

See why this country is fucked?

You people should really just fund the shit your fucking selves. And leave other people money out if it. Really you see yourselves as rulers who are above everyone.

And leftists want let boys rape girls in locker rooms, brainwash kids with racist propaganda and give them books with sex acts between adults and kids well....people are just being DIVISIVE not embracing that!

sex acts between adults and kids is a right wing lie.

Prove it, any of you right wingers prove that any materials in actual school libraries or curriculums depict sex acts between adults and children.

I'll wait.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump won the 2020 election. The fraud was sooooo blatant, Pence should have ordered a do over.

National Deevorce!

What do the cos play uniforms look like though?
I think Carhartts are out now.

Is the media still humping those 4 idiots that burned their clothes?

What else are all the Trumptards doing?
Talking about fairy tale bullshit.

You are a Trumptard now?
I have never thought for the slightest moment that Trump won the election, the events of j6 were an attempted insurrection, condoned and encouraged and stage managed from the WH.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

National Deevorce!

A nonviolent divorce would be best. You guys can pay grossly high taxes for shitty government programs and resources and have all the forced association and medical interventions your politicains want.

There is no national divorce. We keep living the way we always have, dragging the troglodytes from their caves along into modernity.
Shit post.
900.jpg
They should have put that in libtard care packages when Trump won the first time!

^^lame

Why don't you quit while you're behind?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

National Deevorce!

Shit post.
900.jpg

It's amazing how shitty and hysterical they are when communities they do not live in and do not pay taxes make decisions the corporate media tells them is BAD.

EVERY kid must read MAUS as part of the curriculum. Period. Admin doesnt care about those stupid people who want other material used! His politics have to dictate everyones life and even what their kids have to deal with.

Slow clap for the supreme rulers of everyone!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

National Deevorce!

You are a Trumptard now?
I have never thought for the slightest moment that Trump won the election, the events of j6 were an attempted insurrection, condoned and encouraged and stage managed from the WH.

No but you think everyone drinks piss, eats horse paste, that a bunch of unarmed people were "insurrecting" all because the media told you this.

You dont think for yourself.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

National Deevorce!

You are a Trumptard now?

No but you think everyone drinks piss, eats horse paste, that a bunch of unarmed people were "insurrecting" all because the media told you this.

I have watched the video of that crowd, maybe you should too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Like yeah good for you guys. You elected the crime bill author who doesnt want to allow black children in better schools. But at least he doesnt say stupid shit.

It means "We constipated assholes are making arbitrary decisions because you will read what we tell you to read."

Well King Admin, how awesome of you to make that righteous judgement that you know better what materials peoples kids should learn from!

Yeah I'm SURE this was all decides by TRUMPTARDS who got together and decided to fuck with you.

You people should really just fund the shit your fucking selves. And leave other people money out if it. Really you see yourselves as rulers who are above everyone.

And leftists want let boys rape girls in locker rooms, brainwash kids with racist propaganda and give them books with sex acts between adults and kids well....people are just being DIVISIVE not embracing that!

Prove it, any of you right wingers prove that any materials in actual school libraries or curriculums depict sex acts between adults and children.

I'll wait.
You cunts used to tell us stories about how perfectly normal 8 month old fetus' were never aborted too. STFU, bitch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

National Deevorce!

Shit post.
900.jpg

^^lame

Yea bitch, put it on your behind.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
a year later and the lib butthurt, tears and TDS is still this strong?

lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll wait.
You cunts used to tell us stories about how perfectly normal 8 month old fetus' were never aborted too. STFU, bitch.

GFY, faggit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

National Deevorce!

Shit post.
900.jpg

^^lame

Yea bitch, put it on your behind.

:SoGay:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

National Deevorce!

You are a Trumptard now?

I have watched the video of that crowd, maybe you should too.

I have watched it. I also watched several hours worth of footage of people casually walking into the Capitol.

I have seen footage of people yelling at Capitol police about how they need to not allow people to riot.

I think YOU should get the entire story and not just this hairbrained "insurrection" corporate media narrative being spoon fed to you.

You dont seem to have a single fucking concern that this is being used to justify more use of the Patriot Act to squash any right of the people to dissent against the government.

You are all giddy and running with it because you have a pre existing hatred of the other wing of the bird that is this country.

And I see nothing but defense from you on riots that have harmed and killed regular people. You dont call it insurrection ever when left wing groups bomb buildings, shoot at senators, burn DC and attack precincts. Or when they destroy private property of innocent people.

But of course if the other side has one protest with a mediocre riot you are screaming foul.

Your support of this narrative will bite leftists hard. Js. If this were an actual insurrection, the insurrection act would have been used and there would be insurrection charges. You KNOW it wasnt one.....you just hate "teh right" so much you are willing to support the government criminalizing protest they dont like. Because that's what is happening.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

National Deevorce!
I say give em Floriduh, Texas, and SoCal, and be rid of em.

Many other states that dont wanna be with you guys. Js.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A GUY IN PORTLAND BROKE A WINDOW AND BURNT A DUMPTSER TWO YEARS AGO!!!!!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5:

Hey it's a blue town. Go ahead and torch your precincts and shoot people.
Two years ago, and in case you have forgotten the medieval execution on one more black man in this Case George Floyd set the whole country on fire, Portlanders just took it further than most.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
But it's moments like this one with Pence yesterday, that I miss Trump having Twitter access, I am sure his late night early money rage tweets would have entertaining af.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Two years ago, and in case you have forgotten the medieval execution on one more black man in this Case George Floyd set the whole country on fire, Portlanders just took it further than most.

Maybe the next time there is a school shooting, leftists could go burn down some daycares and playgrounds and beat up some toddlers.

It's the same fucking logic.

George Floyd died while a cop held him down with his knee on his neck.

So let's go burn down a precinct with innocent people inside. Destroy communities of innocent people. Burn down businesses of innocent people. Beat and kill and innocent people.

You know.....fight injustice with a shit ton more injustice. Makes sense to no one but you guys.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have screen shots I should dig out of women in a mom group in Pontiac Michigan who were openly afraid that they were....and I quote "one dumb crackhead getting killed police away from our community being burned down".

Why do local people who are already struggling have to be punished?

Go burn down the politicains you elected who are responsible for the conditions. You dont wage war on innocent human beings.

Defending it is bad enough. Minimizing the reality is just borderline sociopathic.

WHY did Portland police have to live a fucking horror movie because of Chavin? Just pure bullshit, Admin. There were black police in Portland who were verbally and physically abused by "portlanders" high on some twisted "civil rights" larp. Calling them niggers. Threatening to rape female cops. Trying to burn the precinct down with people inside.

Nope.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe the next time there is a school shooting, leftists could go burn down some daycares and playgrounds and beat up some toddlers.

It's the same fucking logic.

George Floyd died while a cop held him down with his knee on his neck.

So let's go burn down a precinct with innocent people inside. Destroy communities of innocent people. Burn down businesses of innocent people. Beat and kill and innocent people.

You know.....fight injustice with a shit ton more injustice. Makes sense to no one but you guys.
Maybe the next time spoiled rotten brat Trumptards lose an election, they can dress up like cowboys and Indians and GI Joe and vanadalize our Nations symbols of power

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I have screen shots I should dig out of women in a mom group in Pontiac Michigan who were openly afraid that they were....and I quote "one dumb crackhead getting killed police away from our community being burned down".

Why do local people who are already struggling have to be punished?

Go burn down the politicains you elected who are responsible for the conditions. You dont wage war on innocent human beings.

Defending it is bad enough. Minimizing the reality is just borderline sociopathic.
entirely different topic shit for brains. start your own thread