The Deep State has secretly replaced Mike Pence with an near exact duplicate that includes a set of balls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A GUY IN PORTLAND BROKE A WINDOW AND BURNT A DUMPTSER TWO YEARS AGO!!!!!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5:

Hey it's a blue town. Go ahead and torch your precincts and shoot people.
Two years ago, and in case you have forgotten the medieval execution on one more black man in this Case George Floyd set the whole country on fire, Portlanders just took it further than most.

Maybe the next time there is a school shooting, leftists could go burn down some daycares and playgrounds and beat up some toddlers.

It's the same fucking logic.

George Floyd died while a cop held him down with his knee on his neck.

So let's go burn down a precinct with innocent people inside. Destroy communities of innocent people. Burn down businesses of innocent people. Beat and kill and innocent people.

You know.....fight injustice with a shit ton more injustice. Makes sense to no one but you guys.
Maybe the next time spoiled rotten brat Trumptards lose an election, they can dress up like cowboys and Indians and GI Joe and vanadalize our Nations symbols of power

Maybe we will get as good at it as left wing activists?

Riots and "black bloc" terrorists groups are only okay when the other half of the country wins an election? Leftists can riot and bully people at inauguration of presidents they didnt vote for bit the other side cant?

"Whataboutisms!!!" Because you guys wont take responsibility for the state of things and your part in it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have screen shots I should dig out of women in a mom group in Pontiac Michigan who were openly afraid that they were....and I quote "one dumb crackhead getting killed police away from our community being burned down".

Why do local people who are already struggling have to be punished?

Go burn down the politicains you elected who are responsible for the conditions. You dont wage war on innocent human beings.

Defending it is bad enough. Minimizing the reality is just borderline sociopathic.
entirely different topic shit for brains. start your own thread

No it isnt. YOU are the one who brought up Portland and a "guy who lit a dumpster on fire" and broke a window as if that's all that happened.

You brought it up yourself trying to minimize the violence in Portland. It was WAY more than a dumpster on fire and a broken window.

And yet when the opposing party breaks a window it's called an "insurrection" right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
GettyImages-1230473117.jpg

The Capitol 'Legitimate Political Discourse' mob built a scaffold and chanted "Hang Mike Pence" at the direction of the WH

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I have screen shots I should dig out of women in a mom group in Pontiac Michigan who were openly afraid that they were....and I quote "one dumb crackhead getting killed police away from our community being burned down".

Go burn down the politicains you elected who are responsible for the conditions. You dont wage war on innocent human beings.

Defending it is bad enough. Minimizing the reality is just borderline sociopathic.

No it isnt. YOU are the one who brought up Portland and a "guy who lit a dumpster on fire" and broke a window as if that's all that happened.

You brought it up yourself trying to minimize the violence in Portland. It was WAY more than a dumpster on fire and a broken window.

And yet when the opposing party breaks a window it's called an "insurrection" right?
You brought up Portland you drug addled turbo typer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Indeed I did. I got threads mixed up.

To point out a double standard.

Also @Joe Go ahead and review this thread and tell me who resorts to name calling and insults. Because this is exactly how exchanges with left wingers always go. I'm legit the only one NOT left who HASNT just started just shitting on them because of this type of crap.

You accuse me of being hateful because I criticize behavior like this? I'll be tagging you anytime I'm trying to make a point and get called things like "drug addled", various words for "stupid" and get called a slut.

Then we can review why you think I hate leftists.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Also @Joe Go ahead and review this thread and tell me who resorts to name calling and insults. Because this is exactly how exchanges with left wingers always go. I'm legit the only one NOT left who HASNT just started just shitting on them because of this type of crap.

You accuse me of being hateful because I criticize behavior like this? I'll be tagging you anytime I'm trying to make a point and get called things like "drug addled", various words for "stupid" and get called a slut.

"I'm so full of shit, my eyes are brown" See if you can guess who.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"I'm so full of shit, my eyes are brown" See if you can guess who.

See here it is again. You are so rude and hateful you cant even have a discussion without accusations and insults.

And if I ask you for specific things I've said that you consider "paranoid delsuions" or "full of shit" you wont even have an answer.

You just spew more hateful shit.

Dont worry yourself, I learned a long time ago that its NOT about me at all. That's a reflection of your own issues and character. I'm definately not all butthurt about it. I'm just pointing out to @Joe Here why I respond the way I do and what I'm criticizing because he thinks I "hate" leftists. I really dont. I know they hate the fuck out of me, though.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won the 2020 election. The fraud was sooooo blatant, Pence should have ordered a do over.
So what are you planning to do about it, I think you should civil war about it.

Civil War bitches!!! Whoooo
National Deevorce!

A nonviolent divorce would be best. You guys can pay grossly high taxes for shitty government programs and resources and have all the forced association and medical interventions your politicains want.
Sounds awesome, we'll let you loosers have the Dakotas. GTFO.

There is no national divorce. We keep living the way we always have, dragging the troglodytes from their caves along into modernity.
Shit post.
900.jpg
They should have put that in libtard care packages when Trump won the first time!

^^lame
It might work for you too.

Why don't you quit while you're behind?
Yea bitch, put it on your behind.

:SoGay:
Gay AF!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Capitol 'Legitimate Political Discourse' mob built a scaffold and chanted "Hang Mike Pence" at the direction of the WH
After they fix that by adding some side supports, they should hang you by your prolapsed asshole.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

After they fix that by adding some side supports, they should hang you by your prolapsed asshole.

Maybe they should have just torched a historic church like the BLM "protesters" did a month prior?

The very same people who supported violent riots where speakers openly called for violence, to "murder police" and "take the fight to the senate".....who bullied and spit on elderly people leaving the RNC....who tried to intimidate and go after Rand Paul and his wife telling him to "say her name" because they were too busy burning down black owned businesses to notice Paul literally put forth the Breona Taylor bill.....are clutching their pearls over THIS.

It's because they want a federalized one party country. They dont care about violence....obviously. They just dont want other parties in the country.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe they should have just torched a historic church like the BLM "protesters" did a month prior?

The very same people who supported violent riots where speakers openly called for violence, to "murder police" and "take the fight to the senate".....who bullied and spit on elderly people leaving the RNC....who tried to intimidate and go after Rand Paul and his wife telling him to "say her name" because they were too busy burning down black owned businesses to notice Paul literally put forth the Breona Taylor bill.....are clutching their pearls over THIS.

It's because they want a federalized one party country. They dont care about violence....obviously. They just dont want other parties in the country.
LOL@ that gallows BTW! Fuck, they couldnt even hang YOU from that fucker without it collapsing let alone Pence!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL@ that gallows BTW! Fuck, they couldnt even hang YOU from that fucker without it collapsing let alone Pence!

Hey that's violence.

They should have went the peaceful route and tossed a molotov into a historic church.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hey that's violence.

They should have went the peaceful route and tossed a molotov into a historic church.
You mean like the Historic Church that Trump Supporter Dylan Roof shot 9 people to death in?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey that's violence.

You mean like the Historic Church that Trump Supporter Dylan Roof shot 9 people to death in?

Dylan Roof is a TRUMP supporter?

So people can vote from prison now? And you somehow know he voted and how he voted?

And no I mean the historic church that BLM torched in DC.

I would think Dylan Roof is likely very proud of himself as his entire motive was to start a race war and BLM is really stepping up to that plate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hey that's violence.

So people can vote from prison now? And you somehow know he voted and how he voted?

I would think Dylan Roof is likely very proud of himself as his entire motive was to start a race war and BLM is really stepping up to that plate.
Yes, it has been established that developmentally disabled racists are Trump supporters, try and keep up duh'v

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So SC is a Republican state. Voted for Trump over Biden.

And Admin just decides for himself that Dylan Roof is a "trump supporter", even though this scumbag was arrested in 2015 and no one cares how he would have voted if he wasnt in prison.

But Admin wants Roof to be a face of Trump voters because it helps him have this hatred of others he clings to.

However
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

^^^^ this is far more reflective of the stances of Trump supporters. Being weak on murderers is a democrat thing. You see endless examples of democrat states catering to murderers and rapists.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
RM2.N.SHOOT.WOMEN.JPG

Dove would you agree that this is an example of 'legitimate political discourse'?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey that's violence.

Yes, it has been established that developmentally disabled racists are Trump supporters, try and keep up duh'v

No it hasnt.

That's the comfortable lie you tell yourself because you enjoy feeling hatred for other Americans and this dumbfuck propaganda that everyone not dem/prog is a white supremacist is how you justify it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And Admin just decides for himself that Dylan Roof is a "trump supporter", even though this scumbag was arrested in 2015 and no one cares how he would have voted if he wasnt in prison.

But Admin wants Roof to be a face of Trump voters because it helps him have this hatred of others he clings to.

However

^^^^ this is far more reflective of the stances of Trump supporters. Being weak on murderers is a democrat thing. You see endless examples of democrat states catering to murderers and rapists.
But you don't name call, you're above casting aspersions, you said?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So what exactly is Trump saying when he speaks about Pence in this clip?

"If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election"

There was no right thing, no option or discretion on the part of the VP to overturn the election Trump was goading Pence to do something illegal, end of dicsussion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

However

Where did I name call in my post?

Are you point dodging again?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

However

Where did I name call in my post?

Are you point dodging again?

"That's the comfortable lie you tell yourself because you enjoy feeling hatred for other Americans and this dumbfuck propaganda that everyone not dem/prog is a white supremacist is how you justify it. " The Duh'vinator

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You are all giddy and running with it because you have a pre existing hatred of the other wing of the bird that is this country.

I gotta hand it to you, Dovey. I've never seen a more awkward plug for Ben Carson's new children's book. (And if this one gets banned, it'll surely be for all the right reasons. And you can put your Nyquil away before proceeding any further.)

Nobody ever said reality was an obstacle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what exactly is Trump saying when he speaks about Pence in this clip?

"If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election"

There was no right thing, no option or discretion on the part of the VP to overturn the election Trump was goading Pence to do something illegal, end of dicsussion.

First you tried to make Dylan Roof the poster child of Trump voters. Which is breathtakingly ignorant.

Than after trying to compare ME to Dylan Roof, and being shown what people truly support, you insinuated I "name called".

Than you posted some old picture of a man holding a gun to some other man with no context and asked if that was political discourse. So I asked you in turn if all the gov sanctioned left wing violence we all watched go on was politcal discourse.

Now you are jumping to yet another topic suggesting that clip of Trump saying something is illegal.

Because evidently you cannot understand why after watching politcal violence and constant hysterical propaganda for years on end and blatantly having rights attacked could possible upset the people on the receiving end.

But yet IM supposed to understand people who attack communities of innocent people.