The Deep State has secretly replaced Mike Pence with an near exact duplicate that includes a set of balls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
loktard make joke, loktard very proud of stoopid joke. Go loktard

See you dont know what he is saying because you have a very narrow and one sided view of everything happening in the country.
I actually expected this asshole to post "LINK?" Just yesterday I saw an article saying 36 or more cops have been shot so far this year. You can never predict his stupidity!
They knew what they were getting into. I think that's why we even let them carry guns and stuff. Did you not know this? America has typically used trained adults to keep our society safe, not under age high school drop outs.

Right and people who commit crimes and resists arrest know what they are getting into.

Yet you justify burning down communities in response to people getting shot by police when they resist arrest.

So basically you are saying criminals should be treated like royalty and if they fight police....police should just back off and let them go. And even though murdering people is illegal, police know what they are getting into so it's okay to kill cops.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
loktard make joke, loktard very proud of stoopid joke. Go loktard

See you dont know what he is saying because you have a very narrow and one sided view of everything happening in the country.
no you're narrow and one dimensional!

No I'm not.

You have a pre existing bias that people who dont agree with you are narrow minded. You dont actually talk to people yourself or try to understand their position. If it's an opinion different from yours, you seem that person a "con", you do not listen, you do not even attempt to grasp it.....you just start spewing whatever buzz words Leftard HQ has provided for when someone disagrees with you.

Kinda like how I say that passing legislation that allows MEN to SELF IDENTIFY (say magic words) as women, it puts women and girls in direct harms way. And how I back that with examples of violence against women and girls as a result.

And you respond with calling people transphobes and blathering about hatred and division.

Women cannot even defend their own rights or safety now.....thanks to the narrow minded gaslighting bullshit that dominates the left.

You STILL dont even understand the issue. You've minimized it in your head to be a clash of left vs right and anything "right" is wrong, false and evil. So you dont even listen to fuck all.