Deep State Operatives Finally Caught Sex Trafficking

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
..where's the pizza parlor? I want to get these fuckers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Early in August, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Minnesota announced the arrest of 30-year-old Anton “Tony” Lazzaro.
. A couple of days later, a 19-year-old Minnesota woman, Gisela Castro Medina, was arrested in Florida and named Lazzaro’s co-defendant in the case. Part of what made this news was the shocking (not shocking) revelation that Lazzaro was a high-profile GOP operative in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. Medina was
the Minnesota College Republicans’ University of St. Thomas chair.

On Tuesday, one of Lazzaro’s alleged victims, an underage girl, filed a lawsuit against Lazzaro, claiming that Lazzaro attempted to get her family to hush up about his relationship with the underage girl. As CBS
, the lawsuit calls Lazzaro the “ringmaster” of a sex trafficking enterprise.
reports that after Lazzaro offered the girl’s parents $1,000 to sign a non-disclosure agreement, the father refused and contacted the FBI. The filing accuses Lazzaro of using his powerful position in the state’s GOP political world to “prey” on young women. ”When it became clear that Lazzaro had committed serious crimes, he attempted to coerce his victims and their families into keeping silent.”

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what the big dif is here? I'd kill the fucker. Libs would use the courts to stop me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what the big dif is here? I'd kill the fucker. Libs would use the courts to stop me.

They dont get that. If its democrats/leftists? Nothing happens and they ignore it.

Than when someone in another party does it and gets arrested they are all like "AHA" and its really fucking disgusting.

What's their point? That in their heads it's only rape if other parties do it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do "Social conservatives" encourage and engage in human child sex trafficking?

Screenshot-20210911-223514-Facebook.jpg

That's just a starter.

You wont ever see anyone but leftists openly being okay with rapists in leadership positions. We believe in killing them. So....maybe fix that.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Leftist obviously support child rape

Of their own child....as long as it gets the other parties out of the government so only THEY can be represented.

How fucking selfish are they? Its unreal.
These are the same people willing to kill their babies in the womb, feed their little boys female hormones to become girls at the age of 4 and exploit them on television series for profit

you act surprised that something like this wouldn't be beneath them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftist obviously support child rape

Of their own child....as long as it gets the other parties out of the government so only THEY can be represented.

How fucking selfish are they? Its unreal.
These are the same people willing to kill their babies in the womb, feed their little boys female hormones to become girls at the age of 4 and exploit them on television series for profit

you act surprised that something like this wouldn't be beneath them

It's just gross when they remind me rape is something that only matters if it can be partisan.

That lack of empathy again. If they held their own accountable? That whole rape club would be done.

Imagine if they actually cared about human trafficking?

I dont laugh about rape. And I dont care what politics rapists have. And I have no idea why they focus on that regarding crimes. Well....I do know why. It's just disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WTF is funny in my post?

I've never seen anything as disgusting as what democrats/progs were saying about Bidens sexual assault.

How can people say shit like that? That would still vote for a rapist even if he raped her own daughter?

But then you guys get all righteous about accusations that dont even have evidence.

Obviously the only things you guys care about is hating other parties. For no real or coherent reason. You hate other parties to the point you guys will say and laugh about shit like this. To the point where you guys ignore/justify the grotesque, unspeakably horrible shit Biden is doing in the middle east. Even ditching Americans and funding the Taliban with billions worth of our own equipment and weapons.

You guys STILL care way more about your HATE of other people than anything else.

I really cant imagine letting myself get that kind of point where my soul is so rotted and black I would ever laugh at tweets of women saying "even if he raped my daughter I'd still vote for him".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pretty quiet about Newsums wife trying to protect a rapist.

JS.
Can you imagine if it were Elder's wife that did that?

Yeah. WE would be pissed, and they'd be collectively faking a seizure and demanding every Republican, past present and future should go to prison forever.

While Binden finger rapes women and pinches little girls nipples as MSNBC gushes over ice cream.

tEh sTaKeS r hIgH

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..where's the pizza parlor? I want to get these fuckers.

Early in August, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Minnesota announced the arrest of 30-year-old Anton “Tony” Lazzaro.
. A couple of days later, a 19-year-old Minnesota woman, Gisela Castro Medina, was arrested in Florida and named Lazzaro’s co-defendant in the case. Part of what made this news was the shocking (not shocking) revelation that Lazzaro was a high-profile GOP operative in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. Medina was
the Minnesota College Republicans’ University of St. Thomas chair.

On Tuesday, one of Lazzaro’s alleged victims, an underage girl, filed a lawsuit against Lazzaro, claiming that Lazzaro attempted to get her family to hush up about his relationship with the underage girl. As CBS
, the lawsuit calls Lazzaro the “ringmaster” of a sex trafficking enterprise.
reports that after Lazzaro offered the girl’s parents $1,000 to sign a non-disclosure agreement, the father refused and contacted the FBI. The filing accuses Lazzaro of using his powerful position in the state’s GOP political world to “prey” on young women. ”When it became clear that Lazzaro had committed serious crimes, he attempted to coerce his victims and their families into keeping silent.”

These people just never stop.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I see the whataboutists have flooded the thread with off topic comments, but say nothing about these conservative Deep State sex traffickers. Not a single word of condemnation. That tells you a lot about their moral character and the blindness of their partisan hackery.

@SoiledDove

PS: I feel certain there will be additional examples. Mark my werdz LoLz

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I recommend anyone scroll down that article to the comments if you want to see how psychotic these democrats are.

They are even defending Bill Clinton saying he was never a rapist.

They seriously view this as a partisan issue. It's not rape when Democrats assault someone.....but if a Republican assaults someone, it's now every single nonleft voter and representative in the country.

These people do not believe in balance and accountability. IF they ever succeed in stomping out other parties becoming the only party? The ruling class(because all they will be) will be full on raping and trafficking and nothing will happen to any of them.

Look at Biden and Hunter. It's just silence. They dont even care. Newsom's wife trying to protect a rapist? Nah. It's all just Republicans trying to "sully" them.

And that's how it will always be with Democrats and progressives. They can rape/assault unchecked and their fans will just call anyone who tries to fight back a "Republican trying to sully them".

They dont see this as a human issue. They see it as partisan GAME. Like holding criminal rapists accountable is bad PR for entire party- this is how they treat it. So they are gonna meatsheild the fuck out of rapists and traffickers wearing the D.

What's Cuomo up to? Did he get a nice package and a quiet retirement? That's as good as it gets with Democrats.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I recommend anyone scroll down that article to the comments if you want to see how psychotic these democrats are.

They seriously view this as a partisan issue.

It's not rape when Democrats assault someone.....but if a Republican assaults someone, it's now every single nonleft voter and representative in the country.

These people do not believe in balance and accountability. IF they ever succeed in stomping out other parties becoming the only party? The ruling class(because all they will be) will be full on raping and trafficking and nothing will happen to any of them.

Look at Biden and Hunter. It's just silence. They dont even care. Newsom's wife trying to protect a rapist? Nah. It's all just Republicans trying to "sully" them.

And that's how it will always be with Democrats and progressives. They can rape/assault unchecked and their fans will just call anyone who tries to fight back a "Republican trying to sully them".

They dont see this as a human issue. They see it as partisan GAME. Like holding criminal rapists accountable is bad PR for entire party- this is how they treat it. So they are gonna meatsheild the fuck out of rapists and traffickers wearing the D.

What's Cuomo up to? Did he get a nice package and a quiet retirement? That's as good as it gets with Democrats.

Whataboutist and Irony Queen says WHAT??

Just look at THIS thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They seriously view this as a partisan issue.

It's not rape when Democrats assault someone.....but if a Republican assaults someone, it's now every single nonleft voter and representative in the country.

Whataboutist and Irony Queen says WHAT??

Just look at THIS thread.

Did you NOT get my point?

Have you noticed the lack of anyone defending this rapist? When a rapist gets arrested, we are GREAT with that. Most of us think they should given a death penalty. We dont care what side of politics they are on.

There are no "whataboutisms" here. A "whataboutism" doesnt even APPLY here, that just further shows how little and low rape victims are viewed .....smh.

The point is we would like to see ALL the rapists have consequences. This is not some partisan issue.. . To US at least.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
The point is we would like to see ALL the rapists have consequences. This is not some partisan issue.. . To US at least.

I'm not sure who "US" is here, but if you merely glance thru the thread you'll probably notice no less than SIX posts by your friend Biggie, not a single one of which supports your characterization of "US."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not sure who "US" is here, but if you merely glance thru the thread you'll probably notice no less than SIX posts by your friend Biggie, not a single one of which supports your characterization of "US."

I'm 200 percent SURE that Big doesnt give a rip fuck what party or politics a rapist identifies with. He gives a fuck about rapists getting tossed in prison.

When I say "us" I was referring to everyone here NOT on the left. Because only democrats/progs change their response to rape and sexual assault based on what party the rapist identifies with.

Like Joe and Hunter Biden. You never see democrats/progs demanding justice for rape survivors or trafficking victims over those two. Or even any tiny bit of outrage over the fact that Bill Clinton assaulted and harrassed women and has proven to have been at Epstein island on several occasion. And was seen there by survivors.

But....the very SECOND anything is said about a Republican, whether there is even evidence or not(evidently there is here, and this guy should rot in prison).....they come hyperventilating and making this big fuss posting this to the nonleftists on the board like it's some "gotya!!!"

And the comments on this article are truly disgusting and disturbing.

The whole attitude about this. It just makes it obvious Democrats/leftists seem to view rape as some blight on a public image and bad for the Democrat party. So that's why they are much less likely to kick up a fuss or demand justice when a democrat/leftist rapes or assaults someone. This is a huge fucking problem.

It's like in churches where the pastor and deacons are molesting and raping women/girls....and everyone knows, but no one says anything because they dont want to "start trouble". That's why Newsoms wife tried to convince Rose McGowan to drop the whole pressing charges thing.

They dont want their "side" to "look bad". So what happens is, unchecked raped/assault

That's why these guys run over here with any story about some gross rapist Republican, with some disgusting partisan attitude like "AHA look at this rapist Republican HAHA cons!!". As if a HUMAN BEING wasnt destroyed and violated. Like it's supposed to be some mark on US.

This whole mentality needs to fucking BURN. As long as they see it like some partisan thing? Rapists and assaulters who are dem/prog will get away with it. They wont suffer the appropriate consequences. Biden has absolutely NO consequences.

It does not matter what politics a RAPIST has. It's a fucking RAPIST.

Why is this hard? Because people have gone SO partisan and tribal that humanity is no longer in their vision.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
So Dove, you started out up above ^^^ by telling me that rape is not a partisan or party issue, and actually this is not a point I disagree with on principle although results vary among different subpopulations and we may not agree about that.

What I find ironic is, all I said was that your pal Biggie isn't helping your cause in this discussion because he's unable to discuss your preferred topic or point. And instead of responding to that simple point, you're giving me this scroll bomb where you reiterate your point and tell me I'm not getting it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Dove, you started out up above ^^^ by telling me that rape is not a partisan or party issue, and actually this is not a point I disagree with on principle although results vary among different subpopulations and we may not agree about that.

What I find ironic is, all I said was that your pal Biggie isn't helping your cause in this discussion because he's unable to discuss your preferred topic or point. And instead of responding to that simple point, you're giving me this scroll bomb where you reiterate your point and tell me I'm not getting it.

Big gave up trying to have any conversations a long time ago. He asks me why I bother.

And I really dont know why I do.

Sorry I misunderstood your post lol.