Dems don't want AOC to run for Chuck Schumer's seat

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn't mind her replacing Chuck, as long as she finds another good bartender to take over her House seat.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She should totally replace Chuck. I'm sick of these mealy mouthed corporate whores running the country.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope she does too because she will lose. Especially since NY is losing population and he district is going to get redistricted out of existence. Watch and learn.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn't mind her replacing Chuck, as long as she finds another good bartender to take over her House seat.

Her house seat is going bye bye. NY is losing seats so now the rats will be playing musical chairs with two or three seats taken away all at once. I ha e money on the corrupt establishment in Albany making sure they protect their own while trouble makers get set adrift in a life raft with no food or water.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All true probably, Albany has seen populist one-hitters before. She's doing well to establish her brand, though. If needs be she can relocate.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, NY is likely (not certain) to lose ONE seat. We'll see how it shakes out. AOC is very popular. Just sayin.

Additionally, quite a few swing states may lose or gain seats, so there's no telling which direction this reapportionment will go overall.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They may only lose one but that is only because the coun happened pre-covid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually, NY is likely (not certain) to lose ONE seat. We'll see how it shakes out. AOC is very popular. Just sayin.

Additionally, quite a few swing states may lose or gain seats, so there's no telling which direction this reapportionment will go overall.

Doesnt matter how popular she is. If the establishment says shes done, her ass is done.

You guys SHOULD be supporting the contested election if you really want your people to get in there in a meaningful way.

I see Ohmars bill to pull troops out of Afghanistan was garbaged....perhaps her time will be up soon as well.

And fuck Trump right now.....but I'm still blaming congress. He was put in an impossible situation because political theater is more important than serving us.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Doesnt matter how popular she is. If the establishment says shes done, her ass is done.

You guys SHOULD be supporting the contested election if you really want your people to get in there in a meaningful way.

I see Ohmars bill to pull troops out of Afghanistan was garbaged....perhaps her time will be up soon as well.

And fuck Trump right now.....but I'm still blaming congress. He was put in an impossible situation because political theater is more important than serving us.

Trump's entire existence is theater.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She does have a favorability rating over 20%.

That's based on her tits...
I still say she looks like a bug from outer space. .....with nice tits though - yes.

Well, be that as it may, not many members of congress are truly beautiful.
In any way.

Good morning, LotusBud.

Good late evening, for me.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
She does have a favorability rating over 20%.

That's based on her tits...
I still say she looks like a bug from outer space. .....with nice tits though - yes.

Well, be that as it may, not many members of congress are truly beautiful.
In any way.

Good morning, LotusBud.

Good late evening, for me.
:Wink: