Designing Designs

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Kaleidoscope and rotating-mirror effects are fun...

pastel_kaleidoscope_by_dbvitriol_dbtrx34-fullview.jpg

kaleidoscope_mod_20180820_01_by_dbvitriol_dckp2bd-fullview.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like designing for fun... how about you...?

@Joe

At the risk of being stolen from....lol I'll post some designs...

Those are nice @Omnipotent

Fractals?

I think you can generate them on any Mac or Windows PC with coding or computer programming.

I wanna get back into art & design again. My skills are kinda rusty at the moment.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Psychedelic… Reminds me of a light show @ the Fillmore Auditorium. Lee Michael’s naturally
Weren't/aren't you an electrician @Seamajor?

I bet there's a lot of art or sign displays you can create with electronics. Seems like an interesting. Must be a bit dangerous or hazardous tho if a person doesnt know what theyre doing eh?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They remind me of oriental carpets.

I did textile designs and got a A... but when I showed one of my designs on one of my groups 2004, it was stolen and I saw it being worn in a movie... lucky I have the original design in my book (visual diary) I should have sued... I get really pissed off when arseholes steal my stuff.

That is risk you take showing and telling in groups....

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
They remind me of oriental carpets.

I did textile designs and got a A... but when I showed one of my designs on one of my groups 2004, it was stolen and I saw it being worn in a movie... lucky I have the original design in my book (visual diary) I should have sued... I get really pissed off when arseholes steal my stuff.

That is risk you take showing and telling in groups....

All of my submissions to DeviantArt are free to download; same with the fractals in my own website's Gallery.

I prefer to share.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All of my submissions to DeviantArt are free to download; same with the fractals in my own website's Gallery.

I prefer to share.

Don't you think I share enough of my photography? You think I should share my unique textile designs too????

Lol... this here, what we do for fun, is computer generated.... my brain is another tool unique only to me and to be guarded.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Don't you think I share enough of my photography? You think I should share my unique textile designs too????

Lol... this here, what we do for fun, is computer generated.... my brain is another tool unique only to me and to be guarded.

You do you... I was only stating my position on such things.
I'm not trying to make money off any of it so there's no reason for me *not* to share.