Did the Confederacy really get defeated?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....its resurgence or remnants of it makes me think otherwise.

Ie - last year's January 6 Capito Hill riot in which several confederate flags were seen among the group of protesters.

Refusal to believe that Trump legitimacy lost the election is like those who don't think the Confederacys defeat was just.

All the defeat of the Confederacy had done was to drive it underground not really destroy it.

What's also noticeable is the rise of state's rights agaim challenging the forces of federalism in the United States.

And the way the political battleground look ominously similar to the Civil War map.

Anyways just a thought.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is way more like the Revolutionary war imo. Look at that map. The revolutionaries and the loyalists.

You think Confederates because you've been getting groomed by propaganda to see the lefts opponents as racists, Confederates, white supremacists....et. All those things LEFT leaners associate with the confederacy.

Its confusing why people have Confederate flags. If they arent racist...WHY have them, right?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They should have hidden the cheating and disappeared all the people that testified that they witnessed rampant fraud. But they didnt.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Aaaaah yes, that was a beautiful sight to see, my homeland's flag in the nations capitol lol. Prolly was a first! hahaha

I saved many pics from that day. Was an incredible day.

Its a shame the alphabet group twisted things, and made it turn the way it did.

That day was about Patriotism, and resisting tyranny, up until the ABC group got involved.

The people has seen the evidence themselves, saw the corruption that unfolded. They wanted justice, and was being denied.

As far as the Confederacy dying out..... our Southern Spirit has never once faltered! We are Patriotic at birth! Our country was birthed by Southerners!

Indeed a LOT of similarities are going on today, as was back then. I posted a whole list once.

Numbers fuck with me a lot. BIG time. All these numbers are adding up, time is up, I foresee events on the horizon. Do I like the vision... no, but the pot is about to boil over.

I posted about some of these numbers recently. Family related, war related, age related, they all add up to this time period. One I hadnt posted about yet, recently discovered, my great great grandad that fought for the South, his birthday was the day after Jan. 6th. Also, my son just turned the same age as he was when he joined the South. Pretty crazy.

Anyway, Im rambling lol. Here is one of my favorite pics I saved from that day.....

9539457edb928654a699b3d06926366812dcb4ba.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Blazor that's not the narrative though. They want to rewrite history to claim the Confederates wared over keeping slaves. That they were just a bunch of red neck racist traitors who just wanted to own slaves.

And the direction of all the propaganda is that Trump "resurrected" the Confederates with all his racist followers and the civil war never ended. They actually openly say that. So millions of Americans who are just tired of the abuse and lies of the government are really just a bunch of Trump worshipping Confederates who are here to pick up where the civil war left off.

Of course it makes ZERO sense and is full of inaccuracies and lies....but that's the narrative they enjoy.

You would think that talking to people and understanding them would show this is totally bullshit and the people who believed it would be relieved it's not true. However I think a lot of them know it's not true, but they still double down on it for politics. Which is sad and you can really see where it's going which is even sadder.

Any "reporters" or writers who claim the civil war never ended SHOULD be shamed and ridiculed for lying hate mongering. You really have to hate America to fuel this level divisive, evil bullshit. The more Americans hate other Americans... the easier it is to take over and throw away our individual rights and liberties. Partisan show boaters can do things like charge a citizen for self defense and the media will twist the narrative to accommodate it. Openly attacking our rights and exploiting partisan tensions to gain support for attacking our rights. Shit like that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor that's not the narrative though. They want to rewrite history to claim the Confederates wared over keeping slaves. That they were just a bunch of red neck racist traitors who just wanted to own slaves.

And the direction of all the propaganda is that Trump "resurrected" the Confederates with all his racist followers and the civil war never ended. They actually openly say that. So millions of Americans who are just tired of the abuse and lies of the government are really just a bunch of Trump worshipping Confederates who are here to pick up where the civil war left off.

Of course it makes ZERO sense and is full of inaccuracies and lies....but that's the narrative they enjoy.

You would think that talking to people and understanding them would show this is totally bullshit and the people who believed it would be relieved it's not true. However I think a lot of them know it's not true, but they still double down on it for politics. Which is sad and you can really see where it's going which is even sadder.

Any "reporters" or writers who claim the civil war never ended SHOULD be shamed and ridiculed for lying hate mongering. You really have to hate America to fuel this level divisive, evil bullshit. The more Americans hate other Americans... the easier it is to take over and throw away our individual rights and liberties. Partisan show boaters can do things like charge a citizen for self defense and the media will twist the narrative to accommodate it. Openly attacking our rights and exploiting partisan tensions to gain support for attacking our rights. Shit like that.

You are 1000% spot on!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The "side" these people align with against the rest of us genuinely hate them, dont care about them or what they want and are using them to destroy the country.

How many times do we have to point out the true colors of these people? Show them how these people lie to them?

And they attack us. Go figure.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The "side" these people align with against the rest of us genuinely hate them, dont care about them or what they want and are using them to destroy the country.

How many times do we have to point out the true colors of these people? Show them how these people lie to them?

And they attack us. Go figure.

They have become "useful tools". Indoctrinated by media, big tech, schools, etc. The puppet masters have infiltrated almost all ways of life. It needs to end before it gets too late.