Didn’t know they was real !

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve seen familys like this in films like Deliverance, I though maybe some people married their cousin and it was an exaggerated joke , can’t bring myself to laugh at them though, this is sad....

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I thought it was the dogs barking at first. When I grew up and saw TV for the first time in 1976 (government banned it because they didn’t want to broadcast interracial mixing), we saw Hillbillies from America. All of us thought inbreeding only happened in America. Hahahahaa.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought it was the dogs barking at first. When I grew up and saw TV for the first time in 1976 (government banned it because they didn’t want to broadcast interracial mixing), we saw Hillbillies from America. All of us thought inbreeding only happened in America. Hahahahaa.
Years ago I remember a strange family, my Nan said it was incest, I was about 8 and I thought incest was a disease you could catch and stayed away from them lol..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im not far from the West Virginia border. Its always been an ongoing joke that incest was rampant up there. ALSO, Im super close to where the true story that The Wrong Turn was based on is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Years ago I remember a strange family, my Nan said it was incest, I was about 8 and I thought incest was a disease you could catch and stayed away from them lol..

There was a family a few streets over from my house where I lived as a kid. I wasnt allowed over there because I was told the men were "weird". There were a couple kids there my age who used to just roam the neighborhood. They were always dirty and unkempt. I didnt really understand it then, looking back they were neglected and likely being sexually abused by their uncles.

It was situation in which the girls lived their with their mom, who was never there....their two uncles and the grandfather. The grandfather owned the house.

I went over there with the girl one time. I'll never forget the smell....it was like, mildew and old potato smelling fry grease. You could smell it from the driveway. There were piles of clothes everywhere. The house was filthy. Disgusting filthy. And the grandfather was sitting in a chair in the back of the house just screaming. And this was "normal" to these kids. It terrified me.

I never went back over there again. Some people said the girls were inbred(mom screwing her brothers). And CPS had been called multiple times but nothing was ever done.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just clicked the start of the video, they in West Virginia!!! lol

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can thank the royal family for starting this trend..
42701-1575414032309-1.jpg

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Wow, those poor fuckers. That guy yaps like a dog and when he does the dog barks back in response. :WaitWhat:

It's a nice gesture that the film creator started a gofundme for them and raised $32k.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, those poor fuckers. That guy yaps like a dog and when he does the dog barks back in response. :WaitWhat:

It's a nice gesture that the film creator started a gofundme for them and raised $32k.
I can’t help but like him though, he seems happy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

TV was banned until 1976? Where the actual fuck do you live?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

did he missed the Jeffersons ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Growing up in a Police State in Southern Africa under apartheid rule Lotus!
Yes, the South Africans performed the world’s first successful heart transplant by Dr Christiaan Barnaard in 1967, and had the best military in the world, but her citizens weren’t allowed to watch TV until 1976 because it was too suggestive and vile! True story.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Growing up in a Police State in Southern Africa under apartheid rule Lotus!
Yes, the South Africans performed the world’s first successful heart transplant by Dr Christiaan Barnaard in 1967, and had the best military in the world, but her citizens weren’t allowed to watch TV until 1976 because it was too suggestive and vile! True story.

That's truly bizarre. I knew you were in a police state, but didn't realize you had no TV. Nothing I have read about it ever mentioned that. I've had several South African friends and they never mentioned this either. Sorry, Brainfail. No wonder your thinking is so discombobulated. Poor boy.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Which just goes to show how liberal academia isn't quite the fountain of knowledge and wisdom that it's made out to be.