You didn't really think a trained marxist who hates men, liberty and morality was gonna be interested in rebuilding the black family did you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh. A Fox "News" report. I'm sure it's balanced, well-researched, and truthful

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh. A Fox "News" report. I'm sure it's balanced, well-researched, and truthful

It’s a video where the former member speaks you idiot little shit. Are you implying he was never a member? An imposter?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, what's a "trained Marxist"? Is that the opposite of a trained hater of Marxism? Where does one get such training?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW, what's a "trained Marxist"? Is that the opposite of a trained hater of Marxism? Where does one get such training?

When BLM people say "trained marxist" they mean they trained marxist agitators.

I actually asked this same question when I saw the video of that BLM founder saying "we are trained Marxists". It sounded weird to me as well. That's like me saying "I'm a trained Capitalist". I agree it's odd wording.

They are talking about agitation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
why don’t you ask the fat dike that used to run BLM

You think that monster still takes questions now that she became grossly wealthy?

Maybe she live streams from one of her million dollar properties?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You think that monster still takes questions now that she became grossly wealthy?

but animals like lotus will hate business men like trump and bezos who actually produce a service but love scum like this who do nothing but profit off the misery of others

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

but animals like lotus will hate business men like trump and bezos who actually produce a service but love scum like this who do nothing but profit off the misery of others

I dont think love these ones either. They just seem to be ignoring it.

Predictably.