in case you didn't know Murdock has a bit of an small time acting history

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nothing too major since she's always been a failure but She did play a small part as pearl in Blade.

This is before the alcohol abuse turned her into more of a Chris Farley look a like

imma sex kitten :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is from her days as a "sex kitten" at trollvalhalla where all the dudes ignored her advances

except Hateful fucker... he pretended to like her and then robbed her :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
but wait... why is sewage major giving the bro fist to a racist comment?

I thought you people loved minorities?

guess the real racism always shines through when you poke these cretins with enough pressure

carry on

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Reaper seems to think I’m black. He’s like a little gnat you have to swat.

I just know his stupid ass was all giddy and foaming at the mouth, telling Murdock “ hey here’s your “GOTCHA” moment…she has a little boy! Giggle snort” Yeah, that really nuked me lmao

The stupid ass didn’t realize that EVERYONE knows. Everyone other than the potential child molesters and weirdo’s. Running his mouth like a little bitch about an innocent child makes him feel like he’s hurt someone. Only a weirdo would think that’s flame fodder. The “fodder” would have been something had I allowed myself to blow up like fat Murdock. I had a kid via c-section and STILL ain’t as big as her. Not even when I was pregnant. And I never will be.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Reaper seems to think I’m black. He’s like a little gnat you have to swat.

I just know his stupid ass was all giddy and foaming at the mouth, telling Murdock “ hey here’s your “GOTCHA” moment…she has a little boy! Giggle snort” Yeah, that really nuked me lmao

The stupid ass didn’t realize that EVERYONE knows. Everyone other than the potential child molesters and weirdo’s. Running his mouth like a little bitch about an innocent child makes him feel like he’s hurt someone. Only a weirdo would think that’s flame fodder. The “fodder” would have been something had I allowed myself to blow up like fat Murdock. I had a kid via c-section and STILL ain’t as big as her. Not even when I was pregnant. And I never will be.
She went after you youngest baby? What a rodent

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
but wait... why is sewage major giving the bro fist to a racist comment?

I thought you people loved minorities?

guess the real racism always shines through when you poke these cretins with enough pressure

carry on

For me it’s the silly deformities and mannerisms dwarfs have.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what - no one is impressed with Tubby Murdy's sex kitten phase in Blade?

don't hate..