A black man stole a suitcase at the Airport, all black men are thieves!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Some transperson in the Biden Administration stole a suitcase from an airport in MN in September. WTH? He was caught on video. What an idiot.
(This post was in response to that, that routine theft has been all over social media including here at BF as the crime of the century, simply because of who the thief is)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
(This post was in response to that, that routine theft has been all over social media including here at BF as the crime of the century, simply because of who the thief is)

I'm betting hundreds of thousands of pieces of luggage are stolen each year. It wouldn't be on the news if she wasn't in the Biden Administration.

That being said, wtf was she doing stealing luggage? Must be a kleptomaniac...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm betting hundreds of thousands of pieces of luggage are stolen each year. It wouldn't be on the news if she wasn't in the Biden Administration.

That being said, wtf was she doing stealing luggage? Must be a kleptomaniac...
That's what I'm thinking too, thrill seeking of a sort.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look, BF has become CBT 2.0, the nefarious plan of Lily is exposed at last.
61063619.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why all black people gotta be like that?

How do you manage to NEVER understand the issue?

Is being black a mental disorder? You are going to compare being black with a fucking fetish?

So there you have it. These people now think a male who cross dresses and has a kink for fucking people dressed as dogs is the same as being black. How the fuck can anyone draw a parallel between someones skin color and someone elses mental issues and sex fetish?

Admin can never manage to have a single normal, human conversation because he thinks like this and is in some sort of war with people who dont. So no one can talk to this guy.

You do you, Admin. I'm sure a black man would be cool with being compared to people with paraphilias.

Being black. It's the same as a mental illness/sexual fetish.....to Admin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A mentally ill cross dresser with a fetish for fucking dogs stole a womans luggage from the airport and lied about it. He planned to steal a womans luggage. He showed up without his own bag....went to a baggage claim and grabbed someone elses on purpose. That's what males with a cross dressing fetish DO. Do you get that? They get off on wearing clothes that belong to a woman. Not just his own that he bought. They like clothes that are owned and have been worn by women. So they steal them from women.

Him stealing a womans luggage is consistent with his FETISH.

He works in our government.

People pointing this out are not saying that stealing luggage is the "crime of the century". They are not even saying "all trans people steal".

You are either not very smart, or this is another stunning example of a lack of empathy (an inability to understand the emotions and thoughts of other humans....I have a feeling you dont what empathy IS and you think its feeling bad for people, when it's actually much deeper than that) and are a shallow thinker.

Or you are gaslighting and being intentionally dishonest.

The point is that we would expect someone with a depraved mental illness to do things like steal a womans luggage and lie. And if he is doing this stuff in public....stealing and living out his fetish.....what is he doing that we DONT see?

Because we know he is perverted and lacks integrity. You guys trying to force cross dressing fetishes into a mainstream norm isnt going to make them normal. You just put the safety of others (women and girls) at risk giving them access to our spaces.

Anyone in government who is caught stealing should have to step down and face charges. Simple as that.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's not JUST he stole luggage. He intentionally stole a womans luggage because he has a paraphilia he is openly living out and expecting everyone to participate in.

And now you going to the trope "not all *insert whoever*!" Like how its said "not all men rape!" When a man rapes.

And someones skin color is NOT comparable to a mental illness.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The difference between a thieving nigger, and a mentally deranged tranny, is that THIS mentally deranged tranny is in a high position in the government. We are SUPPOSE to be able to trust our government officials.

These days, cant trust NONE of them!

Btw Lily, is this another CON political thread, or just another dumbass thread created by your ally in the wrong section? Wait, or are you not gonna bitch about it, like you did the other day, dropping turds in all them threads like a HIPPOcrite.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok give me one reason why Aidsman and Frederica Flinstone shouldn't be purged from the board....

It's the same shit from them, day in and day out.

Aidsman's threads are the worst kind of lazy, low IQ trolling imaginable.

I wish one of the nurses in his LGBT retirement home would "accidentally" trip over the wire connected to his oxygen machine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The difference between a thieving nigger, and a mentally deranged tranny, is that THIS mentally deranged tranny is in a high position in the government. We are SUPPOSE to be able to trust our government officials.

These days, cant trust NONE of them!

Btw Lily, is this another CON political thread, or just another dumbass thread created by your ally in the wrong section? Wait, or are you not gonna bitch about it, like you did the other day, dropping turds in all them threads like a HIPPOcrite.

It's only a problem when people she doesnt like do it.

She will probably complain that we were posting politcs in here lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ok give me one reason why Aidsman and Frederica Flinstone shouldn't be purged from the board....

It's the same shit from them, day in and day out.

Aidsman's threads are the worst kind of lazy, low IQ trolling imaginable.

I wish one of the nurses in his LGBT retirement home would "accidentally" trip over the wire connected to his oxygen machine.

They are so locked into their own narrow minds. Low IQ trolling is exactly it.

Prisoners of their own device.

I think Hotel California was about leftwing ideology.

I was raised to ask questions, talk to different kinds of people with different ways of thinking for the purpose of learning more about the world. My grandma came from the days before the civil rights act and she hated closed minded hate. She always taught me to hold onto my values and convictions but be informed and understand others.

These guys today? You say something they deem "wrong" or "right wing" they have NONE of it. They dont even bother discussing anything. Just blind, low IQ hate. Its to the point where being called "right wing" is a slur they use. Absolutely NO politcal party should ever become supremacists like that....that's how you know its authoritarian.

Once they are convinced it's okay if they are authoritarian because they are the "good guys"....forget it. And that's where we are.

They resort to complete absurdity too. Trying to force cross dressing as some normal thing that mentally healthy people do when it's never been and never will be. A lot of people....mostly women and girls....are going to be harmed until things get bad enough for them to pause. And its gonna take a lot. :/

Putting people that need intensive help in positions of power is really not a good idea. They are trying to minimize this incident....just the same as them trying to shame and bully people out of our internal alarms when it comes to males in women's spaces.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
shhhhh QUIET !! SHE'LL POAST A ZILLION FUCKIN' MORE WERDS lolol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why the fascination with "black men", Aidsman?

I think I can guess why, but I'm willing to give you a chance to explain the reason for your fixation.
Sorry, does the cosplay nazi have a comment?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry, does the cosplay nazi have a comment?

Do YOU? This IS your thread.

Can you please explain to us how your brain concluded that being black was the same as having a mental illness?

The black guy probably stole luggage for the same reasons most luggage stealers steal luggage. To find stuff to sell. A poverty crime.

A cross dresser stealing women's luggage....because he is a cross dresser and that fetish drives cross dressers to take clothing that's been owned and worn by women because they get off on wearing clothes previously worn by a woman without her consent. That is literally part of their fetish.

Now how in the fuck do you compare these two? I really do not understand your thinking here at all. Please actually explain yourself for once.

Also the black man isnt working for our government.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What separates the fetishist crime is that his crime was definitely driving my his obsession with his fettish. He stole that woman's luggage because he gets off by stealing a woman's clothes and then wearing his trophies. He also kept the suitcase for mo the because every time he used the stolen suitcase it reminded him of own aroused the incident made him. Kind of like how serial killers love to keep trophies taken from theor murder victim.

So while a thief being black has little if nothing to do with that individual deciding to commit crime... The psychological illnesses of the Biden admin fetishist has EVERYTHING to do with my the fetishist was committing his crimes.

As usual aidsman is just to stupid and dishonest to understand that though. That is why it is best to just pat him in the head and let him return to doing his goatse reenactments.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Do YOU? This IS your thread.

Can you please explain to us how your brain concluded that being black was the same as having a mental illness?

The black guy probably stole luggage for the same reasons most luggage stealers steal luggage. To find stuff to sell. A poverty crime.

A cross dresser stealing women's luggage....because he is a cross dresser and that fetish drives cross dressers to take clothing that's been owned and worn by women because they get off on wearing clothes previously worn by a woman without her consent. That is literally part of their fetish.

Now how in the fuck do you compare these two? I really do not understand your thinking here at all. Please actually explain yourself for once.

Also the black man isnt working for our government.
How to tell us you have never watched a single episode of "Law And Order" without telling us.

A persons background is irrelevant something something, oh yeah now I remember!

800px-EqualJusticeUnderLaw.jpg

The United States Supreme Court Building.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How to tell us you have never watched a single episode of "Law And Order" without telling us.

A persons background is irrelevant something something, oh yeah now I remember!

800px-EqualJusticeUnderLaw.jpg

The United States Supreme Court Building.

You just demonstrated WHY you should not "learn" how the world works by watching TV dramas, Admin.

Would you get medical care from some who watched every episode of Greys Anatomy but didnt go to medical school?

Admin....cross dressing is NOT a background. Its NOT a race. It is a FETISH. A fetish that had been studied by actual psychologists. It's considered a fetish/paraphilia because people who do this often commit crimes to satisfy their fetishes.

This guy stole a womans luggage BECAUSE he was driven by his FETISH for wearing women's clothing that has been owned and worn by a woman without her consent. You know that's the fetish? That males who do this almost always start off taking their mothers or sisters clothing? Its sexual.

Why are you coming at us as if we are villains here because we understand this for what it is? Because its some new leftwing cause to force a long established fetish as some normal fucking thing?

I cannot believe you are comparing a fetish to being black. I really cant. Being black is not the same as a male who has a fetish for stealing and wearing women's clothing. This is how far you are willing to go with this nonsense and you are not going to hear anyone, are you? You know how offensive that is to black people? That would you say that?

I'm sorry but no one is going to play along with this very new narrative that cross dressing is some normal behavior or "back ground" that is no different from someones skin color. Something we are born being that really doesnt equate to criminal behaviour. Cross dressing fetishes DO drive illegal behavior....as we can all see with this case. We are not surprised to see a cross dressing doing what cross dressers do.

And you want to try to gaslight us saying his fetish played NO role in his decision to steal a womans clothes....when everyone knows that's exactly what the fetish is.

Its no different than a foot pervert stealing women's shoes to sniff on while her jerks off, Admin. Cross dressing is not some inherent back ground like skin color.....SMDH.

Why do become a shit heel towards US? We are not the ones who are trying to make a fetish normal and we are not the ones who made this guy do what males with this fetish do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really dont understand how Admin can possibly fail to understand what I'm saying.

Every single rational person on the planet can get this. Even if for some fucked up reason they dont agree.....they could at least grasp what I'm saying.

Not Admin though. Apparently he is so next level naive, inexperienced and sheltered that he has no connection with the world outside of his bubble.

He has clearly never been around fetish clubs. Never been around drag queens. Has no idea what is even going on outside of what Slate spins.

And he is never going to know because he not only is unable to talk to people with opposing views .....but he doesnt even understand what's being said most of the time.

So he doesnt even know WHY he hates us. He doesnt know what we are saying. Doesnt know what we stand for. Cant even engage in one simple fucking exchange that even a fucking monkey could grasp. He is coming with the shallowest thinking I've ever seen....insulting and degrading black people, and has no idea how or why.

He has so deeply otherized everyone. He sees the world as some white majority place where every norm is "white and straight cis people" and then everyone else is the other. So because black skin is different looking than white skin.....and this cross dresser is different from "cis het" people, they are both the same and comparable. This is how Admin sees the world......according to his own posts.

No wonder he doesnt understand fuck all I'm saying. His thinking is "white cis het people bad"....."everyone not white cis het and allis good". Any context, nuances, researched facts that come into play here he just cannot grasp.

So he compares a mental illness, a paraphilia
...to black skin. This is legitimately fucking sad and scary.

The worst is how the script is being flipped to gaslight people into accepting fetish behavior as a new norm and forcing us to participate in it. Just throwing it into the "trans" pool when it's not at all the same thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did Admin learn anything here or does he still think having a sexual fetish is the same thing as being black?

The genuine racism they demonstrate is incredible. Its 2022 ffs.