Racist black supremacist murders white man for being white. Leftist media silent.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some places of America Blacks can be quite violent. But then again so can Mexicans & Whites. There were even some Asians involved in mass shootings recently @Oerdin

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
These murderous savages always attack young children and when dealing with an adult they only attack in packs.

Nope. Nope and nope. That's where I draw the line. My son is autistic. If that were my baby I would've happily went to jail with a smile on my face jerking that little bitch up off my son. Fuck that!!! Savages are being raised by parents that don't give a fuck. Sick of seeing shit like this.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do they chimp out at rates vastly higher than any other group?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was supposedly written by a literal retarded 19 year old black student who still hadn't managed to pass the tenth grade. Normally 15 year olds are starting 10th grade. It is time to send the retarded black nationalist "student" to the short bus G.E.D. center and be done with him. Clearly he is a threat to other students and staff.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last year lying leftists falsely claimed that mythical "white supremacists" were attacking Asian people. In reality a study of data by the state of NY showed 94% of attacks on Asians were by black criminals. The Biden admin has refused to release recent data despite previously lying and claiming it was some how due to "white supremacy". Most violence in the U.S. comes from black offenders and political violence is dominated by radical leftists.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Seamajor endorses blacks attacking Asian people simply because of their race? Why am I not surprised?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Left wing hate hoaxes out number any real hate crimes by almost nonexistent "white supremacists". Democraps always lie. Always.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racist black supremacist "journalist" claims whites who drink coffee are racist. He also peddles the racist "we wiz kangs" lie.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racist black woman appointed by Biden to the Pentagon despite complete lack of military experience avoids punishment for anti-racism posts and rants.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!